WHY CHRISTIANS ARE STILL DYING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can always tell a future cult leader by his arrogance. All you do is insult people you know nothing about. I expect you will take your three followers and live in the desert somewhere until you die. It's a shame, too, because if you actually tried to understand scripture you could find the real Truth. But, Jesus loves you anyway. You just have to accept him instead of whatever cult it is you are into.

I'm not into your "Another Jesus" of Death -
II Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not into your "Another Jesus" of Death -
II Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Yeah, well, all the disciples died, so..that's an inconvenient truth for ya.

Reactions: Nancy

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, well, all the disciples died, so..that's an inconvenient truth for ya.
Yeah well, I'm following Jesus, not the disciples.
John 8:12 “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

What an abomination for you to follow the lead of the disciples, and not Jesus.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 8:12 “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

What a troll, LoL.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The diciples, sone of whom wrote the Bible, didn't follow him, but you are?

I'm starting to think you're just some 13 year old kid putting outrageous stuff on here for fun.

The Kreisel

Feb 9, 2021
Tahoe City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The diciples, sone of whom wrote the Bible, didn't follow him, but you are?

I'm starting to think you're just some 13 year old kid putting outrageous stuff on here for fun.

The Word of God is outrageous to the carnal mind.
You are fulfilling prophecy though -
Zech 12:4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
John 11:25 reveals that people can live even though they die. Who are those that Jesus is referring here?

Nether can the flesh inherit the Kingdom, showing this current situation must pass. So what happens to the flesh in this doctrine?

The dead in Christ will rise first, while others will meet Jesus in the clouds at his return. Where did the dead in Christ come from?

The Sabbath was made for man, and it begins at sunset.

This also sounds like Armchair theologian quackery, and is being moved.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, I only give a pearl here and there, to see if anyone catches on, you won't see me elaborate to insincere mortals like you.
What was Jesus answer to anyone sincerely asking? Was it different than yours?

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?" Matt 7:7-10

And then consider Peter...

"And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:4-6

So then where is @Kreisel ? Are there no mortals on this forum who are sincere in their search for the face of God? Are none really seeking whatever crumbs the Lord may have left? Are any of us greater than the Lord Jesus?

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and cast it to dogs.
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." Matt 15:24-28

Why did Jesus respond so favorably to this dog of a gentile?

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 11:1-2
"Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you."

1 Corinthians 11:1
"Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ."

1 Thessalonians 1:6
"And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit,"

The Disciples themselves followed Christ's lead. Therefore, above are just a few verses speaking to this. And...you WILL know them by their fruits.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 11:1-2
"Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you."

1 Corinthians 11:1
"Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ."

1 Thessalonians 1:6
"And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit,"

The Disciples themselves followed Christ's lead. Therefore, above are just a few verses speaking to this. And...you WILL know them by their fruits.

You follow neither.