Why did Christ found the church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!
Tell me, when you are in the church do you ever have a conversation where you are not spewing out verses of scripture?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I did not say so but only God may judge them
BUT YOU JUDGE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM EVERY DAY SO WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT FOR PRIESTS TO PRODUCE ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN BUT YOU DON'T JUDGE THEM?

That sounds like hypocrisy to me.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BUT YOU JUDGE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM EVERY DAY SO WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT FOR PRIESTS TO PRODUCE ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN BUT YOU DON'T JUDGE THEM?

That sounds like hypocrisy to me.

Sorry but I judge no man!

if I show you’re errors that’s not judging you personally

and my state only applies to the popes, and a bishop has authority over his priests
We can say these are not the actions of good Christians

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Rev 21: 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry but I judge no man!

if I show you’re errors that’s not judging you personally

and my state only applies to the popes, and a bishop has authority over his priests
We can say these are not the actions of good Christians
According to scripture, there is no such thing as a good Christian.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is not WHY did Christ found the church , but rather WHY did the CC abandon both HIM and the doctrine of the apostels .
Cause the true Church and those of it , WOULD NEVER have done such a thing . PEROID . now flee the cc everyone .
My desire is only good for the peoples . Come ye out of her and come ye out of any church that aligns itself with her
and her unity . Fact is , FLEE all who teach contrary to the original doctrine left to us by CHRIST and the apostels .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is not WHY did Christ found the church , but rather WHY did the CC abandon both HIM and the doctrine of the apostels .
Cause the true Church and those of it , WOULD NEVER have done such a thing . PEROID . now flee the cc everyone .
My desire is only good for the peoples . Come ye out of her and come ye out of any church that aligns itself with her
and her unity . Fact is , FLEE all who teach contrary to the original doctrine left to us by CHRIST and the apostels .

what doctrine? Justification by “faith alone”?