• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Sunday School Lesson 101-A

Q.) "Why did God come down from heaven, as the Bread of Heaven and the Bread of Life', virgin born= as Jesus the Christ, God manifested in the Flesh??

A.) Adam fell, and all mankind became cursed, (dead) = spiritually separated from God.

B.) God understands that we are born into this "adamic" MESS, not asking to be born, = So He took responsibility to restore us back to His Spirit, and thus his "heavenly family", by turning us into a Born again Son of God.

C.) God came down to live a perfect life as a MAN, virgin born under the law, sinless, to then sacrifice this Sinless LIFE on the Cross as an offering for all the sin of the World.

D.) God offers this Life that Christ Lived, to us, as the "gift of Salvation" and when we receive Jesus by Faith, God gives to us this LIFE of Christ.
The wonder is.....this Life of Christ, that is the Sacrifice, becomes US as "a new creation IN CHRIST"< : as if we have lived this sinless life.

E.) Its by this Christ's LIFE that we receive, that causes our spirit to be born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit.

F.) We, the believers, born again as a new Creation in Christ, are RESTORED to the same spiritual union with God, that Adam had before he fell..

G.) This is The 2nd Adam, Jesus.....restoring us to 1st Adam Spiritual Union with God.... born again. = OUR SALVATION.

End RESULT?

We have eternal life, all our sin is gone, and we EXIT now, as this..

"As JESUS IS...... so are the born again....IN...THIS......WORLD".

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Sunday School Lesson 101-A

Q.) "Why did God come down from heaven, as the Bread of Heaven and the Bread of Life', virgin born= as Jesus the Christ, God manifested in the Flesh??

A.) Adam fell, and all mankind became cursed, (dead) = spiritually separated from God.

B.) God understands that we are born into this "adamic" MESS, not asking to be born, = So He took responsibility to restore us back to His Spirit, and thus his "heavenly family", by turning us into a Born again Son of God.

C.) God came down to live a perfect life as a MAN, virgin born under the law, sinless, to then sacrifice this Sinless LIFE on the Cross as an offering for all the sin of the World.

D.) God offers this Life that Christ Lived, to us, as the "gift of Salvation" and when we receive Jesus by Faith, God gives to us this LIFE of Christ.
The wonder is.....this Life of Christ, that is the Sacrifice, becomes US as "a new creation IN CHRIST"< : as if we have lived this sinless life.

E.) Its by this Christ's LIFE that we receive, that causes our spirit to be born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit.

F.) We, the believers, born again as a new Creation in Christ, are RESTORED to the same spiritual union with God, that Adam had before he fell..

G.) This is The 2nd Adam, Jesus.....restoring us to 1st Adam Spiritual Union with God.... born again. = OUR SALVATION.

End RESULT?

Your E, F & G points, as well as your conclusion, don't align with Scripture.

I know you hate me for always pointing out where you are not in alignment with God's Word, but don't you want to be right with God?

Don't hate the messenger. It's God's message.
Christ's life made it possible, but receiving the Holy Spirit has conditions. John 14:21-23
We are not 100% Perfected and accepted into heaven until we are judged after our physical death. Jesus tells us that if we don't believe certain things, we will die in our sins. In that case, we would not be accepted after our death. Also, belief is a gift from God. It is not simply a choice that anybody makes on their own. Nobody can come to Christ simply by wishing to change their life for the better. Ephesians 2:8; John 6:44

Those who are IN Christ can still be lost.
2 Corinthians 5:17
John 15:2
John 15:6
Salvation is a process. It begins with us being gifted with faith, then the process of regeneration by the Holy Spirit upon the condition of obedience and walking as Jesus walked. 1 John 2:6; John 14:21-23
End RESULT?

All our prior sin is gone when we believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we are still capable of sinning and it is still recorded on our account of life deeds. Matthew 12:36 We can offend the Holy Spirit by sinning, or stumbling, as James tells us. James 3:2

We are not perfected until the end of our physical lives IF we abide in Christ; IF we continue in the Commandments and maintain, and increase, the faith we were gifted with. Colossians 1:23; Hebrews 3:14

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know you hate me for always pointing out where you are not in alignment with God's Word, but don't you want to be right with God?

People that can't prove anything, and have no idea what they are doing with a Bible, always say what you just said.

They always imply they have won an argument and proven a point, when in fact all they can do (you) is repost the same nothing, over and over.

Welcome to your reason to be here, on this forum.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People that can't prove anything, and have no idea what they are doing with a Bible, always say what you just said.
Really?!

That's crazy.

And you dodged the entire rest of the post.

That is uncanny.
They always imply they have won an argument and proven a point, when in fact all they can do (you) is repost the same nothing, over and over. Welcome to your reason to be here, on this forum.
Is THAT why I'm here?

I gotta tell ya, it certainly feels that way often times.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your E, F & G points, as well as your conclusion, don't align with Scripture.

Christ's life made it possible, but receiving the Holy Spirit has conditions. John 14:21-23

We are not 100% Perfected and accepted into heaven until we are judged after our physical death. Jesus tells us that if we don't believe certain things, we will die in our sins. In that case, we would not be accepted after our death. Also, belief is a gift from God. It is not simply a choice that anybody makes on their own. Nobody can come to Christ simply by wishing to change their life for the better. Ephesians 2:8; John 6:44

Those who are IN Christ can still be lost.
2 Corinthians 5:17
John 15:2
John 15:6

Salvation is a process. It begins with us being gifted with faith, then the process of regeneration by the Holy Spirit upon the condition of obedience and walking as Jesus walked. 1 John 2:6; John 14:21-23
Matthew 12:36 We can offend the Holy Spirit by sinning, or stumbling, as James tells us. James 3:2

We are not perfected until the end of our physical lives IF we abide in Christ; IF we continue in the Commandments and maintain, and increase, the faith we were gifted with. Colossians 1:23; Hebrews 3:14

All our prior sin is gone when we believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we are still capable of sinning and it is still recorded on our account of life deeds.
Matthew 12:36 We can offend the Holy Spirit by sinning, or stumbling, as James tells us. James 3:2

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really?!
And you dodged the entire rest of the post.

I didnt dodge it.
See, you wrote this..

""""All our prior sin is gone when we believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we are still capable of sinning and it is still recorded on our account of life deeds"""""

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge you with your sin. (if you are born again)
So, If God does not charge you, then He does not remember your sin.
How could He, when SIN, is on Jesus, who "bore our sin".

You dont understand this, so, anything else you wrote, will be equally theologically deceived.
So, No need for me to respond.

You even wrote that the born again can't be perfect.
Paul says "as many as BE perfect'... referring to the born again.

So, why do i want to argue with your commentary that has ruined whatever legit faith you might have had. ??
I can't think of a reason.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt dodge it.
See, you wrote this..

""""All our prior sin is gone when we believe and receive the Holy Spirit, but we are still capable of sinning and it is still recorded on our account of life deeds"""""

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge you with your sin. (if you are born again)
So, If God does not charge you, then He does not remember your sin.
How could He, when SIN, is on Jesus, who "bore our sin".

You dont understand this, so, anything else you wrote, will be equally theologically deceived.
So, No need for me to respond.

You even wrote that the born again can't be perfect.
Paul says "as many as BE perfect'... referring to the born again.

So, why do i want to argue with your commentary that has ruined whatever legit faith you might have had. ??
I can't think of a reason.
Not only did I provide two supporting verses for that statement, but that was at the end of my post. So what happened to the rest of it?

Your level of sincerity is fully on display here for all to see.

I'm very happy to expose the likes of you.

Some are just misled, or poorly studied in God's Word, but you're the real deal false prophet here. Complete with arrogance and pride; and a LIAR to boot.

God deal with you as you deserve.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your level of sincerity is fully on display here for all to see.

I'm very happy to expose the likes of you.

Ive over 250 Threads posted on this Forum.
Go and find yourself some help.
Read 60 or 80 of them, and you might find your way back., if you are born again.

See, It does not make me in-sincere to avoid talking to a deceiver.
You are well know here to be nothing but a raving argument against sound theology.
The mods allow you to stay.
You should send them a $$$ Check.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive over 250 Threads posted on this Forum.
Read 60 or 80 of them
It's about Quality not Quantity.

Everybody who has read your threads here knows you only specialize in the latter.

You still haven't addressed my post.

How does that bolster your position as a sincere Christian here?