No problemYes, I do understand. Sorry for the inconvenience, as I do not have the ability to interpret visions and dreams.

Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
No problemYes, I do understand. Sorry for the inconvenience, as I do not have the ability to interpret visions and dreams.

yes@Siddhi Koli You saw a vision of the Holy Spirit as a dove. Note how the vision appeared, as God chose the time and place.
Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. As a believer in Jesus the Holy Spirit lives within you.
I left Hinduism alone.
Hello Siddhi Koli,I saw the Holy Spirit in the left wing mirror of the car.And I am looking for the meaning of why the Holy Spirit appeared, I was formerly a Hindu sect Vaishnavism. I became a Christian in 2021.My family doesn't know who Jesus is.do you understand?
Leviticus 11:9-12
King James Version
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.
I used to be a pure vegan without onion garlic. after watching jesus movies, i eat non-vegetarian. i eat fish with fins and scales.I had a vitamin deficiency![]()
I guess we are free to do whatever we choose. The question is, what is it that we choose?Siddhi, in Christ we are now free to eat all things. In the Old Testament before Jesus, there were dietary laws.
I guess we are free to do whatever we choose. The question is, what is it that we choose?
Don't you think God gave those dietary laws in Leviticus 11 for the purpose of maximising the people's ability to have healthy bodies and sharper minds?
You no doubt have heard the saying, 'you are what you eat'? Put less than best into your system and you can expect less than best performance. Just look at the obesity issues in your country; these didn't just fall out of the sky; they are primarily the result of poor and unrestrained dietary habits.
Eat what you like ....which we inevitably do ......but be certain the chickens will come home to roost.
We are not under obligation to keep any laws Debp, but know that there are consequences both good or bad resulting from our decisions.I believe in eating healthy. I just meant that we are not under obligation to keep Old Testament dietary laws. Since Siddhi is a former Hindu, it's best to explain things.
Welcome Siddhi- I will be keeping you in my prayers. I sent you a message.I read some words in the Holy Bible that Jesus Christ heals the crippled and blind; I have books in English called Authorized King James Version. I read Holy Bible in Marathi language online. I don't have a Marathi Bible. Because the cost of books is high.
John 9:1-3 King James Version
9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.:)
Like I said previously I believe in eating healthy.In my view, it is just plain foolishness to use the excuse of 'being free in Christ' for the purpose of indulging or putting into our system anything that takes our fancy.
I fear Jehovah and according to the Holy Bible I cannot eat unclean animals. I do not eat food offered to idols of other gods.And I am a fisherman's daughter.Siddhi, in Christ we are now free to eat all things. In the Old Testament before Jesus, there were dietary laws.
Do you ever tune into India's Zac Poonen?I fear Jehovah and according to the Holy Bible I cannot eat unclean animals. I do not eat food offered to idols of other gods.And I am a fisherman's daughter.
No. I don't understand the meaning.I use google translate. I understand a little English.Do you ever tune into India's Zac Poonen?
![]()
CFC Daily Devotions - Zac Poonen
About Us - Christian Fellowship Church, Bangalore The church of believers that meets at Christian Fellowship Church (CFC) today, commenced with a few families that first met together in Bangalore, India, in August 1975. They decided to be disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, first themselves, and...www.youtube.com
![]()
CFC India - Zac Poonen
We are a church of disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, since 1975, emphasizing new birth, holiness of inner life, mutual love, moral purity, financial integrity and sharing God's truth with others.www.youtube.com

No. I don't understand the meaning.I use google translate. I understand a little English.![]()
In the year 2021, I definitely believed in Jesus the Messiah.And remember salvation, spiritual gifts, and the witness of the Holy Spirit are as easy as...
8 The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - Romans 10
Simply confessing the name of Jesus and believing in your heart that God raised him from the dead are prerequisites enough. Peter and Paul preached Christ to the Gentiles and the Holy Spirit simply fell upon them. Even though they knew nothing at all about the church ways or doctrine.
