Why didn’t GOD forgive the Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
daughterforlight said:
Jesus was called MAD and possessed by devil...

One can only walk in the light that Jesus gives.
Jesus expects total obedience, to the Apostles,
like he obeyed.

Look in the mirror...
2Tim.2
[24] And the servant of the Lord must not strive;
but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
[25] In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves;
if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
[26] And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil,
who are taken captive by him at his will.
I submit that your answers and attitude indicate who you are, and serve, as I said earlier!
Floyd.

daughterforlight

Apr 2, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=9pt]GOD took vengeance for his anointed Apostles and the previous Prophets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Rev.18[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][20[/SIZE]] Rejoice over her (Jerusalem), you heaven,
[SIZE=medium]and you Holy Apostles and Prophets[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]because GOD has avenged you on her[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. (Jerusalem 70 A.D.)
[21
[/SIZE]] And a mighty angel took up a stone,
[SIZE=medium]like a great millstone,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]and cast it into the sea, saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Thus with violence (from the Roman army[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]that great city (spiritually called) Babylon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]shall be thrown down,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]and shall be found any more at all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Isa.34[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][8[/SIZE]] … [SIZE=medium]it is the day of the LORD's vengeance[/SIZE],
[SIZE=medium]and the year of recompenses[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]for the controversy of Zion. (the Prophets)[/SIZE]

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Floyd said:
You didn't tell me you were Jewish Jack!!!!!!?????
Floyd.
Thank you for your response again!

I'm part American indian and German, no Jewism that I'm aware of, however there are Jews in Jerusalem that have embraced the Godman Christ as King and Priest in one (Rev.1:6) resulting being a remnant part of "a Kingdom," all are "priests," ie, we need to join them asap.

My point: My indian side carefully states "the Godman Christ's God is according to His human nature," my German side carefully states "the Godman Christ's Father is according to His divine nature."

Old Jack

btw kjw47, the "144,000" is the complete Church that John both heard and seen at the end of time, ie, may you and I be a part.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
shturt678 said:

I'm part American indian and German, no Jewism that I'm aware of, however there are Jews in Jerusalem that have embraced the Godman Christ as King and Priest in one (Rev.1:6) resulting being a remnant part of "a Kingdom," all are "priests," ie, we need to join them asap.

My point: My indian side carefully states "the Godman Christ's God is according to His human nature," my German side carefully states "the Godman Christ's Father is according to His divine nature."

Old Jack

btw kjw47, the "144,000" is the complete Church that John both heard and seen at the end of time, ie, may you and I be a part.
The whole reason--two separate groups mentioned is because the 144,000- the bride, the little flock--bought from the earth with the heaven hope. rev 14:3--numbered
The great crowd of other sheep will remain on earth forever-- no man can number.
Yet one flock.

daughterforlight

Apr 2, 2014
Canada
shturt678 said:

Old Jack

Jesus prayed for those who believe what the Apostles say:

John.17
[20] Neither do I pray I for these (APOSTLES) alone
but for the PEOPLE also who shall believe on me (the Christ= the Mighty God),
through the APOSTLES word;

Church does not go there ???

Best regards,