Why do bad things happen to good people?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
meaning that your vision for the future will pretty much determine your actions today? I mean wanna buy a bomb shelter? :)

Ha! NO!! My vision for the "end" of things on THIS earth is only what I vision from what I read in the bible. And, no, I don't determine what God has already set in place, there are no "actions" involved here, only a realization that one day, this will not be the same earth, but BEFORE the New Earth, my "vision" is one of destruction of this PRESENT Earth. :) And, that doesn't at all direct my "actions"... ¯\_o_O_/¯

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Ha! NO!! My vision for the "end" of things on THIS earth is only what I vision from what I read in the bible. And, no, I don't determine what God has already set in place, there are no "actions" involved here, only a realization that one day, this will not be the same earth, but BEFORE the New Earth, my "vision" is one of destruction of this PRESENT Earth. :) And, that doesn't at all direct my "actions"... ¯\_o_O_/¯
Ah. Guess we're doing a pretty good job of that already maybe