Why do Christians prefer their Churches segregated..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like SDA racism continues to be alive and well in these modern times! View attachment 43066

View attachment 43065

Yeah, if you have no argument to justify your own staggering bigotry, the "Don't judge me!" maneuver is always good for a few miles.

Just ask the postmodern world, from which the postmodern, neo-New Covenant church—even the wildly popular Lone Wolf contingent—self-deceivingly claims to separate itself.

Your claim that the Adventist church should have an immense and active Thought Police Force to check the things you claim are out of control has already been shown to be internally contradictory to your fantasy that the church "home office" sends out "operatives" to control the uniformity of members' social media activity regarding doctrine.

It seems that the more you bang on your keyboard, the more credibility you forfeit. Although you seem to be solidly in the negative area at this point.

It's almost an interesting case study.

Reactions: St. SteVen

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of racism in SDA history. They were just as racist as any other group of religious crackers out there.

Which proves what, exactly?

Nothing, except that you couldn't wait to get back on the board and start "answering pro SDA posts."

You do know, don't you, that "cracker" is a racial slur—no matter who uses it?

I'm afraid you're going to be awfully lonely in "big boy peoples" heaven.

Reactions: Chains Broken

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like SDA racism continues to be alive and well in these modern times! View attachment 43066

View attachment 43065
bigboyracist2.jpg

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just ask the postmodern world, from which the postmodern, neo-New Covenant church—even the wildly popular Lone Wolf contingent—self-deceivingly claims to separate itself.
The title "neo-New Covenant church" seems rather redundant.

Unless you are comparing it to the Old Out-dated church.

Maybe we need a neo-new modern contemporary church?

Like a Rave style nightclub with pulsating lights and music.

The advent of the DJ Pastor. Spin doctor. - LOL

1710069851732.jpeg

/

Reactions: BarneyFife

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an island I can sell you....
Unfortunately as long as there is sin, there will be racism, but why be lost because of it. You have to ask God to loose these chains of hate that Satan has bound you with and replace it with His love my brother. I will keep you in my prayers..

Did I say I hated them because they are racist against white people?... No, I did not.

I'm not going to hang around and let others walk all over me. If you enjoy that sort of thing, go for it.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say I hated them because they are racist against white people?... No, I did not.

I'm not going to hang around and let others walk all over me. If you enjoy that sort of thing, go for it.

No one likes to hang around and let others walk all over them.

What difference does the color of their skin make?

You've demonstrated your bigotry here very well. One of your posts even disappeared because of it.

You'd better repent of that stuff. Jesus does not appreciate it and judgment will follow.

Reactions: St. SteVen
Status
Not open for further replies.