Why do Christians prefer their Churches segregated..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*NOTE - This is an pro SDA publication

Hard to believe that Atoday.org could've disguised their agenda in the face of a discerning operator of your analytical acumen.

Here's a link to a page with some of their satire articles:

By the way, you forgot to quote the part of the article that reports Mrs. White's condemnation of the Kilgore policy.

Honestly, it doesn't take much sincere investigation at all to see that Atoday's mission is to vex the Adventist church however possible.

So, while the scandal is real and the fallout endures to this day, your attempt to put together an unbiased critique of the church is... well:

1611673961_ghj9g88kyq.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always funny to see the Saturday peoples claim they rest and worship the Lord keeping it all holy unto the Lord on Saturdays.... then we see them on the board here... NOT keeping it holy like hypocrite who don't even practice what they preach View attachment 42827

If you are going to play like you are Jews living under the old covenant... yer gonna have to do what they did on Saturday and quit being hypocrites!

This is one of the ways we know the SDA religion is a fraud! View attachment 42826

Having fun pretending to ignore me?

The Sabbath has been over for over 6 hours where I am, BT.

And if posting here is Sabbath-breaking perhaps you could, in your capacity of Bible expert extraordinaire, show us that verse.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always funny to see the Saturday peoples

Something else that's interesting is the way that you, as a lone wolf religious elitist, presume the luxury of holding every religious organization to your own "perfect" standard.

I'm on vacation suffering from a bout of insomnia, so I got nuthin better to do than edify you. :)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
African Americans say there is a difference between racism in the South and in the North.

In the South they aren't liked in general, but if they know you personally they are fine.
Up north they like them in general but not if they know you personally.

Which is worse?

/

That's a generalization that, having spent about half my life in each region, I cant validate.

Granted, I'm white as a ghost but I make it a point to immerse myself in as much diversity as possible and I tend to seek to attend to those who resist attention due to victimization and other (sometimes self) injury.

I do love a hard case.

google-smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes-960d-mysmiley-net.png

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's always funny to see the Saturday peoples claim they rest and worship the Lord keeping it all holy unto the Lord on Saturdays.... then we see them on the board here... NOT keeping it holy like hypocrite who don't even practice what they preach View attachment 42827

If you are going to play like you are Jews living under the old covenant... yer gonna have to do what they did on Saturday and quit being hypocrites!

This is one of the ways we know the SDA religion is a fraud! View attachment 42826

I said, earlier:

'And if posting here is Sabbath-breaking perhaps you could, in your capacity of Bible expert extraordinaire, show us that verse.'

I forgot to mention this hint:

It's right next to the one that explicitly repeats the BT-required "Saturday sabbath command in the NT." :Broadly:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why in the world would posting here be Sabbath breaking? Speaking about the Lord, sharing Bible verses, fellowship (!)-this is what we are supposed to be doing on Sabbath.

I don't know why you waste your time with this guy, Barney.He is just vexing you.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why in the world would posting here be Sabbath breaking? Speaking about the Lord, sharing Bible verses, fellowship (!)-this is what we are supposed to be doing on Sabbath.

I don't know why you waste your time with this guy, Barney.He is just vexing you.

It's not just for his benefit, Sis. Trust me. ;)

I think he might actually have me on his ignore list (I'm ignorable these days, you know). Although he can't seem to resist the urge to peek anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Brakelite

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For what it's worth, I have occasionally avoided posting during the Sabbath hours, especially if I suspected I might be tempted to become unduly contentious.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Go see how the Jews that are literally trying to keep the law are doing... which is what the Saturday peoples claim they are doing, observing Saturday sabbath like they did under the old covenant.

They actually keep Saturday holy... they REST and WORSHIP and don't do any work of any kind and they don't do anything that would cause anyone else to have to work either which is how it was under the old covenant that you people espouse.

So you people are not actually keeping Saturday sabbath as you claim... which is being hypocritical and shows your entire religion is a fraud since you do not practice what you preach which demonstrates you don't really believe what you cl;aim to believe disagree.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting video where a top SDA scholar is spanked by Dr Walter Martin in debate

William G. Johnsson (Adventist) vs. Walter Martin (Christian) | Is Adventism a Cult? | DEBATE

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go see how the Jews that are literally trying to keep the law are doing... which is what the Saturday peoples claim they are doing, observing Saturday sabbath like they did under the old covenant.

They actually keep Saturday holy... they REST and WORSHIP and don't do any work of any kind and they don't do anything that would cause anyone else to have to work either which is how it was under the old covenant that you people espouse.

So you people are not actually keeping Saturday sabbath as you claim... which is being hypocritical and shows your entire religion is a fraud since you do not practice what you preach which demonstrates you don't really believe what you cl;aim to believe View attachment 42854

Like an ant teaching a college professor how to do calculus. You never seem to fail to top your own buffoonery. "You don't believe what you believe." How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting video where a top SDA scholar is spanked by Dr Walter Martin in debate

William G. Johnsson (Adventist) vs. Walter Martin (Christian) | Is Adventism a Cult? | DEBATE

Very, very interesting

What it must do to a soul to so thoroughly hate something God blessed and sanctified and those who conscientiously seek to honor it.

This was an ambush. I saw the whole thing as it happened. Johnsson was ill-equipped to meet what was lying in wait for him (even I could answer all of their stupid assertions now). He's done an unfortunate interview recently trying to mitigate his own shortcomings that I won't link to here.

The sincerely interested observer will note that we learned from this experience and you won't find anything else of this kind available today.

Here is something more equitable for those who don't have the thirst for blood that Ankerberg and Martin had at that time:

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As more and more of them become radicalized and increasingly racist against white peoples... I'm simply doing what they want which is to not associate with them. Lots of black folks don't want to be bothered by the white peoples cause they hate white peoples and are racist against them.
Question: do you believe we should judge people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin?

If you make the assumption that someone dislikes you because you've heard different people of the same skin color say that, aren't you judging that person by the color of their skin?

Would you like to be held accountable for everything said by people of your skin color, or just the things you've said?

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. SteVen said:
African Americans say there is a difference between racism in the South and in the North.
In the South they aren't liked in general, but if they know you personally they are fine.
That's a generalization that, having spent about half my life in each region, I cant validate.

Granted, I'm white as a ghost but I make it a point to immerse myself in as much diversity as possible and I tend to seek to attend to those who resist attention due to victimization and other (sometimes self) injury.
I agree in general.
But the generalization is from the view of the African American. So... I can't discount it too much.

/

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St. SteVen said:

I agree in general.
But the generalization is from the view of the African American. So... I can't discount it too much.

/

It's actually from the view of a select sampling of the African American, am I right?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: do you believe we should judge people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin?

The content of their character... and when we see many of these folks express hatred and
racism towards white people... it is a sure sign that they are of very low character

If you make the assumption that someone dislikes you because you've heard different people of the same skin color say that, aren't you judging that person by the color of their skin?

No, I'm hearing their racism and hatred towards white people and would really rather not associate with racists

The same is true when I run across white people or hispanic people that are racists towards other races.

Would you like to be held accountable for everything said by people of your skin color, or just the things you've said?

That's a non sequitur... I was not aroun d when whites had slaves and there's no evidence that any of my ancestors were slave owners so consequently I have no white guilt as I have not been involved in treating black people badly.,

You must be a woke liberal that believes white people are all racist and we are required now to bow down and continually serve black people to make up for past wrongs. Sad and pathetic in deed.

And they are being taught that all white people are evil.

This is what marxism is doing to black people right now, so they are causing many blacks to become radicalized in their hatred towards white peoples.

Oh God forbid!!! That would mean I could be held accountable for what big boy says!!!!!!!

If you are white... marxists are teaching blacks that you are evil, and a growing number of them believe that you are evil simply because you are white. This is even going on in many black churches who now teach Jesus was not a Jew... but Jesus was a black african and He was woke and also hates white people!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The content of their character... and when we see many of these folks express hatred and
racism towards white people... it is a sure sign that they are of very low character

Earth to Big Troll:

There is no such thing as collective, they/their/them character—except in the hearts of the perpetrators of CLASSICAL RACISM.

No, I'm hearing their racism and hatred towards white people and would really rather not associate with racists

The same is true when I run across white people or hispanic people that are racists towards other races.

How can you stand to be around yourself?

You must be a woke liberal that believes white people are all racist and we are required now to bow down and continually serve black people to make up for past wrongs. Sad and pathetic in deed.

OR maybe just someone who believes there's only one race—HUMAN?

And they are being taught that all white people are evil.

This is what marxism is doing to black people right now, so they are causing many blacks to become radicalized in their hatred towards white peoples.
If you are white... marxists are teaching blacks that you are evil, and a growing number of them believe that you are evil simply because you are white. This is even going on in many black churches who now teach Jesus was not a Jew... but Jesus was a black african and He was woke and also hates white people!

"Black/white/black/white/black/white/they/their/them/they/their/them/they/their/them"...

WHO CARES???!!!!!

CAN'T YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON A BIBLE?

WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OR THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES.

I can't believe this is happening here. Am I being punk'd? Did you buy this web site?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chains Broken
Status
Not open for further replies.