Why do so many of you insult fellow Christians that express a different understanding?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess Wahhabism is main religion in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Yemen?

And I know that the Muslem have a charity obligation in their religion.....I do not know how long after that they are allowed to blow them up. One of a few ways to get their 82 virgins in heaven.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those tests were taken because of the numerous burn pits that were used by US and allied forces in the region, it had nothing to do with Muslims being "dirty and nasty people." In addition to trash; human waste (including feces), was burned in those pits. As someone who saw combat, you should have known this.
I was there and that is false.
The Muslems may burn feces but I have not seen it. And the US miliary does not do it because they are concerned with air quality.

Other than their main capital cities, you can smell Muslem towns miles away.
You get in a room with them and the whole room smells. Everybody that has been their talks about this.
I guess you know why Muslems do not shake hands with their left hand.....because they wipe their tail with their left hand.....no need for toilet paper. A dirty and nasty people.
Muslims believe in the same God we do. See post #56.
They believe in Allah, another name for Satan....
Do you consider them to be scum of the earth? If you want to slander 1/4th of the men and women on this planet for the actions of a few, that's your prerogative, but it's not being a good witness to the world.
It does not matter where you go in Europe and the US....terrorism is the face of Islam.

Yes, the vast majority are, and you need to keep in mind when you are calling Muslims dirty, nasty people, and scum of the earth, that there are many of our fellow American soldiers and allies who are Muslim. And what about the Muslim medics, doctors, and nurses that treated and cared for our wounded during time of war and the Muslim doctors and nurses that continue to care for our veterans today? Do you consider them to be scum of the earth? If you want to slander 1/4th of the men and women on this planet for the actions of a few, that's your prerogative, but it's not being a good witness to the world. We as followers of Christ should show love, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness to all people, including Muslims
People try to be nice but in the military if you have a Muslum in your company, you feel you have to watch your back. Never know when the demon Allah might inspire one of them to turn against you.

The veterans I know would not let a Muslim doctor touch them and would be extremely insulted if they tried.

But it does look like you are well prepared to defend the Muslems, have you ever considered abandoning any hope for heaven and converting to their religion.

The big picture....we have texts that go back thousands of years into the BC Old Testament period. Those texts do not mention Allah. On the other hand Yahweh said He was the only God and there was no one like Him. So that makes Allah one of the false gods.

Islam was started in 610 AD by a Pagan and of course their texts are not any older than that.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could have given many more examples, but the forum only allows 10,000 characters per post.
I am sure you can give a lot of examples....no surprise.
The media is mostly anti-Christian and will jump at the chance to sing praises to demonic religions and LGBTQ groups.
It is funny because the media generally supports women's rights. But lends a blind eye to the molestation of children.

Setting the minimum age of marriage at 18 is 'un-Islamic' because it goes against the practice of the Prophet Muhammad, who married Aishah when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she reached puberty at the age of nine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What the world thinks is love?

Well we have romantic love....parental love....sibling love, brotherly love, which includes sisters in Christ.
Sensual love is only for romantic love....it does not involve the church.
All I have is what you write and what you write about love does not seem right.
Feel free to explain.....what do you think the world thinks is love?
I don't want to guess.

I am sorry but the KJV is seriously messed up....so different from the truth that you could start a different religion with it. Like I said every cult in the world swears by the KJV including some forms of Voodoo.....there is a reason for that. I gave you the information and that is my ministry to let Christians at least see the truth. The Johnny Appleseed of truth is what I do. The rest is between you and God, but you cannot say you have not been shown the truth.
Its not about that . We can have sensual earthly love for things that do not please GOD .
example . many love other gods . many love and embrace sin . That is the KIND of love
i am talking about .
Now concerning the love between a man and a woman . Dont have a problem with that .
But if you want a bad example of what the world now is calling love
look at the so called lust being called love between man and man , and woman and woman .
Now that aint love . But tis being sold as love .
And as far as love between a man and a woman . ITS IN ERROR WHEN OR IF
the man or the woman puts the love for their spouse ABOVE GOD . THAT is when its no longer love at all .
Its become death and deadly .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure you can give a lot of example....no surprise.
The media is mostly anti-Christian and will jump at the chance to sing praises to demonic religions and LGBTQ groups.
It is funny because the media generally supports women's rights. But lends a blind eye to the molestation of children.

Setting the minimum age of marriage at 18 is 'un-Islamic' because it goes against the practice of the Prophet Muhammad, who married Aishah when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she reached puberty at the age of nine.
Most folks dont know that about muhammad . Sick and perverted was the man.
Yet he is king over their religoin . That ought to say a lot right there .
NINE YEARS OLD . NINE . the man bedded a BABY .
IF i knew nothing else about that man other than that , that alone would have DEEPLY CONCERNED ME .
HECK even if a christain leading a church did it , THAT WOULD GREATLY CONCERN ME .
And yes the media is in bed with the lie . The lie that has sold unto the world and sadly many churches too ,
that unnatural affection is now love . That man with man and woman with woman is now seen as love .
Again that is also an example of the sensual love of this world . Perhaps dark love might be a better word .
THERE IS THE DARK LOVE , which aint NO LOVE .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not about that . We can have sensual earthly love for things that do not please GOD .
example . many love other gods . many love and embrace sin . That is the KIND of love
i am talking about .
Now concerning the love between a man and a woman . Dont have a problem with that .
But if you want a bad example of what the world now is calling love
look at the so called lust being called love between man and man , and woman and woman .
Now that aint love . But tis being sold as love .
And as far as love between a man and a woman . ITS IN ERROR WHEN OR IF
the man or the woman puts the love for their spouse ABOVE GOD . THAT is when its no longer love at all .
Its become death and deadly .

It may be the way you are wording it.....but it seems you got stuff running in your head. I am going to try to help you with that.

Lust can be an intense wrongful desire for anything.
Lust can be an intense wrongful desire for another person...

Lust does not apply for normal male / female relationships.
Two people find each other attractive....they get to know each other.....and decide that they want to be with each other......they make love before or after the wedding and remain in a monogamous relationship. They start a family with children.

No sin occurs at any point of this. The children are not born with sin. This is how God intended it from the beginning. God planned…God created.

It was God that made it so that men and women would find each other attractive. It was God that made it so that we would have desire for each other.....It was God that made it so that we would what to touch... feel ....caress and make love. No sin and Satan had no part in creating it. If God would not have done that we would not be having this conversation because without desire, people would simply find something else to do and humanity would not have survived. Relationship, families, children are a lot of work there has to be a strong desire and love to hold it all together.

I wrote an essay in college about what all God had to do to get Adam interested in Eve. Humor. He tried several things that did not work....it finally came down to imbedding a strong desire in Adam to see, feel and love the twin firm roundness of Eve. Thought and impulse, not really a rational thought…. If it was not there “us guys” would probably never mature….we would play around and have fun….fish….drink and live in lean to. Treat women just like one of the guys. No need for anything. No reason to build houses and roads and cities….again humor.

ITS IN ERROR WHEN OR IF the man or the woman puts the love for their spouse ABOVE GOD . THAT is when its no longer love at all. its become death and deadly .

This maybe the root of your problem. People are not thinking about having sex with God. And God is known for being a jealous God....but the scriptures never indicate God being jealous of a man's wife. Why? It is an entirely different kind of love. A man can adore his wife and God without one diminishing the other.

Which is one of the reasons that people prefer to have their preacher be married so that he is settled down and can address serving the Lord.

Again lust is wrongful desire.....not normal desire.

To have such a negative view of love, I suspect you have issues with relationships in general….and….and you use this to justify not going to church. You are not alone….people use all kinds of justifications for not going to church. The modus operandi is the same, they find fault with people and the church so that they can justify not going to church. The faults they find can vary but the end result is that they do not go to church.

You need to work on this. If it is social skills, get help. I say this with brotherly love....and that is good love.

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
' ... Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come,
Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness,
and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:
and then shall every man have praise of God.
And these things, brethren,
I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes;
that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written,
that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
For who maketh thee to differ from another?
and what hast thou that thou didst not receive?
now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory,
as if thou hadst not received it?'

(1 Cor, 4:5-7)

:)

Reactions: GTW27

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the worst things that you can do is take a single verse out of context -- in this case, seven words to try to prove doctrine. To whom was Jesus speaking and what was the context?

“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." John 14:15-17

Jesus was speaking to his (unsaved) disciples before the Holy Spirit was given. Christians are to be guided by the Holy Spirit within, not by the external law.

Romans 7:4-6 (written to believers): So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code."

If anyone, as a Christian, puts themself back under the law, they are denying what Jesus accomplished by His crucifixion. The blood of Christ is wasted!

Personally, I will follow the Holy Spirit, who was given to us to guide us internally. The external, written law is for the unsaved only. That is the basis of the Christian faith.
QUESTION, How does the Spirit guide you? Is it to follows God's standards that are outlined in the commandments? Yes we will fail but the point is to be transformed to follow

Reactions: amadeus

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I guess Wahhabism is main religion in Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Yemen?
It is in Saudi Arabia and among extremists groups such as the Islamic State.

I was there and that is false.
The Muslems may burn feces but I have not seen it. And the US miliary does not do it because they are concerned with air quality.
It's literally written in the field manuals on how to properly burn human waste and feces. You never used a pail latrine or burn latrine while you were there? They were used at nearly every US base and outpost in the middle east. The waste in the burn latrines was burned daily and the waste from the pails was bagged and taken to the burn pits. You never heard of anyone being assigned "poop" detail? It's impossible to have served in that part of the world and not know these things. As far as being concerned about air quality, everything imaginable was burned in those pits and some of them were huge, like acres in size.

Burn Pits (Trash and Feces Fires)

Proper disposal of waste during deployment is essential to prevent health problems and protect service members. In certain situations, when sanitary and waste management facilities are not available, this waste may be burned in an open pit.

A main concern of service members is exposure to smoke from burning trash and feces. Burning solid waste may generate many pollutants including dioxin, particulate matter, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, carbon monoxide, hexachlorobenzene, and ash.

He [Commander Jim Morris of the VFW Post 10630] said he was exposed to the burn pits while he served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He says never had a history of respiratory illness prior to his time in the service, and can still remember what it was like to be around those burn pits like it was yesterday.

"There was just a constant smell in the air that you could almost never get away from. No matter where you were. And in the vicinity of the town, there was always an odor," Morris said.

Burn pits were used by the military throughout the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to eliminate waste. The military then saying it was the safest, most practical way to protect soldiers from enemy forces by keeping soldiers on post while discarding materials like chemicals, human waste and petroleum.

People try to be nice but in the military if you have a Muslum in your company, you feel you have to watch your back. Never know when the demon Allah might inspire one of them to turn against you.
There were a couple of Muslims in my unit and no one that I'm aware of ever questioned their loyalty. I certainly didn't.
The veterans I know would not let a Muslim doctor touch them and would be extremely insulted if they tried.
You may not know your veteran friends as well as you think you do. There are veterans being cared for by Muslim doctors every day at VA hospitals.
But it does look like you are well prepared to defend the Muslems, have you ever considered abandoning any hope for heaven and converting to their religion.
Yes, I will defend Muslims and dispel misinformation and falsehoods about them and what they believe, but I have never considered to converting to Islam. I'm a missionary to Muslims and I want all Muslims to come to know Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Most folks dont know that about muhammad . Sick and perverted was the man.
Yet he is king over their religoin . That ought to say a lot right there .
NINE YEARS OLD . NINE . the man bedded a BABY .
IF i knew nothing else about that man other than that , that alone would have DEEPLY CONCERNED ME .
If you look at Muhammad's marriage to Ayesha through a historical lens. It was nothing out of the ordinary for the time in history which the marriage took place. Child marriage was common in many cultures and religions in the 6th century; this included followers of Judaism and Christianity. While we see it as socially unacceptable today, it wasn't viewed that way in 632.

Having a better understanding of history can make us better witnesses. For example, a Christian who tries to convince a Muslim that their prophet Muhammad was a pedophile because of his marriage to A’yshah is going to be seen as both ignorant of history and a hypocrite. This approach will also shut the door on any possibility of this Christian sharing the gospel with that Muslim in the future.

Reactions: Cassandra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be the way you are wording it.....but it seems you got stuff running in your head. I am going to try to help you with that.

Lust can be an intense wrongful desire for anything.
Lust can be an intense wrongful desire for another person...

Lust does not apply for normal male / female relationships.
Two people find each other attractive....they get to know each other.....and decide that they want to be with each other......they make love before or after the wedding and remain in a monogamous relationship. They start a family with children.

No sin occurs at any point of this. The children are not born with sin. This is how God intended it from the beginning. God planned…God created.

It was God that made it so that men and women would find each other attractive. It was God that made it so that we would have desire for each other.....It was God that made it so that we would what to touch... feel ....caress and make love. No sin and Satan had no part in creating it. If God would not have done that we would not be having this conversation because without desire, people would simply find something else to do and humanity would not have survived. Relationship, families, children are a lot of work there has to be a strong desire and love to hold it all together.

I wrote an essay in college about what all God had to do to get Adam interested in Eve. Humor. He tried several things that did not work....it finally came down to imbedding a strong desire in Adam to see, feel and love the twin firm roundness of Eve. Thought and impulse, not really a rational thought…. If it was not there “us guys” would probably never mature….we would play around and have fun….fish….drink and live in lean to. Treat women just like one of the guys. No need for anything. No reason to build houses and roads and cities….again humor.

ITS IN ERROR WHEN OR IF the man or the woman puts the love for their spouse ABOVE GOD . THAT is when its no longer love at all. its become death and deadly .

This maybe the root of your problem. People are not thinking about having sex with God. And God is known for being a jealous God....but the scriptures never indicate God being jealous of a man's wife. Why? It is an entirely different kind of love. A man can adore his wife and God without one diminishing the other.

Which is one of the reasons that people prefer to have their preacher be married so that he is settled down and can address serving the Lord.

Again lust is wrongful desire.....not normal desire.

To have such a negative view of love, I suspect you have issues with relationships in general….and….and you use this to justify not going to church. You are not alone….people use all kinds of justifications for not going to church. The modus operandi is the same, they find fault with people and the church so that they can justify not going to church. The faults they find can vary but the end result is that they do not go to church.

You need to work on this. If it is social skills, get help. I say this with brotherly love....and that is good love.
again you are WAY over thinking things . This gringo sticking to the grace given me in CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at Muhammad's marriage to Ayesha through a historical lens. It was nothing out of the ordinary for the time in history which the marriage took place. Child marriage was common in many cultures and religions in the 6th century; this included followers of Judaism and Christianity. While we see it as socially unacceptable today, it wasn't viewed that way in 632.

Having a better understanding of history can make us better witnesses. For example, a Christian who tries to convince a Muslim that their prophet Muhammad was a pedophile because of his marriage to A’yshah is going to be seen as both ignorant of history and a hypocrite. This approach will also shut the door on any possibility of this Christian sharing the gospel with that Muslim in the future.
Well with that being said . He was of satan and led many folks , through his doctrine to hades .
So , well there is that .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
urn pits were used by the military throughout the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to eliminate waste. The military then saying it was the safest, most practical way to protect soldiers from enemy forces by keeping soldiers on post while discarding materials like chemicals, human waste and petroleum.

Let’s put this in motion in the real world. I am an eye-witness and I say I have never seen that and then that means I have never seen a service member on poop detail. So service member poop operations would be odd to say the least.

If it was an operation out in the middle of nowhere, and you are moving...it does not matter where you go. In the middle of battle you do not assign poop details or carry out poop operations.

Temporary posts have the porta potties, the short seats that have the blue solvent in them. This would be the most likely place to carry out poop transfer and burning....it might have happened somewhere ...who knows, but I have never seen it happen. We did not mind killing Muslims but did not want to play with poop.

There might be an emergency poop operation in a manual if you had no other choice. What would be the circumstances for that? If it was a planned operation you would have those short toilets.....if it was a surprise fire fight....poop operations are not going to be the first thing on our minds. There is no white flag for time out we need to burn poop.

If it is at a larger temporary base then you are going have the tall blue stales or normal shower bathroom facilities. And if we find some one playing with poop we are probably going to get him some help.

Is there a process if all else fails under unique situations...here ya go
Proper disposal of waste during deployment is essential to prevent health problems and protect service members. In certain situations, when sanitary and waste management facilities are unavailable, this waste may be burned in an open pit. Pits used for this purpose are referred to as “burn pits.”

But none of this applies to what I was talking about. We would enter a Muslim town, the medical people would test the air and determine how long we could stay there or where we could set up camp.

Why was there poop in the air? Because they are a filthy dirty people. There own culture has them wearing these long tunic that covers there whole body and absorbs their sweat and body odor and the evaporation cools them off. They have different names for the male and female tunics but they all amount to a stinky sweaty mess. Of course some wear what we would call normal clothes, but they still stink.

We were going to take a cab one time and the marine in front of me opened the door and the stink hit him in the face and he turned to me and said, Man you do not want to go in there! And that was in a larger city.

They have religious beliefs about the cleanliness of their homes but they still stink because they stink...I mean brings tears to eys stink and they will take a dump anywhere outside. That is why the air was full feces. And they will use their bare left hand to wipe themselves.

I am not an expert on poop operations but if they burn this stuff you would think they would centralize their deposits next to areas were they burn....but they do not. I have seen burn piles but no dump zones

So that is your Middle East poop education.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again . EVEN the jews had torah and could quoate the scrips .
But lets look at what JESUS told them .
YE look to the scriptures for in them Ye THINK you have eternal life . AND YET THEY SPEAK OF ME
AND YOU WONT COME TO ME that YOU MIGHT HAVE LIFE .
Or
how about this one .
Jesus told the UNBELIEVING JEWS , YOU DO NOT have the LOVE OF GOD IN YOU .
IF ye LOVED GOD you WOULD HAVE LOVED ME .
OR we got this too .
What did JESUS tell them about MOSES . HAD YOU BELIEVED MOSES you WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME .
ANYONE can cliam to adhere to the teachings of MOSES , the prophets , torah and YET THEY DONT AT ALL .
And here is one more reminder .
The unbeliving jews told JESUS we have ONE FATHER GOD .
JESUS tells them YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL .
Sorry bud , but they are of satan , just like we all once were . That religion is false .
IF even the UNBELIEVING JEWS who claimed to hold to MOSES and the law , were TOLD YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL
BY JESUS
HE gonna say the same to the muslims too . Yall bought a lie my friend .
ITS TIME WE POINT them and any other who knows not CHRIST , TO JESUS CHRIST .
And not another jesus as paul would have told them .
THEY follow another jesus . THEY DO not recognize HIM AS THE CHRIST . THEY even say LOUD N PROUD
GOD HAS NO SON . THEY are in open rebellion against the VERY GOD they think they serve and know .
NUFF with this abraham accord stuff . PLUS the flesh profits nothing .
ONLY in ISSAC was the PROMISED SEED . So they can keep their hype about Ishamel . cause it wont save them .
The flesh could not save the jews , well the flesh cannot save the gentile either .
Preach CHRIST or prepare to hear i never knew you .
What kind of anti-Semitic garbage is this? Have you chosen another group to victimize? Christians aren't enough for you?

Here are some facts to combat your anti-Semitism...

Jesus was a Jew.
All His disciples were Jews.
All the authors of the Bible -- God's word -- were Jews (Luke being the sole exception)
All Jesus disciples were Jews
All the apostles were Jews
All the members of the original church were Jews

Romans 11:1-2a, "I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew."

Romans 11:17-24 (read this carefully!), " But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, were grafted among the others to share the rich root of the olive tree, do not boast over the branches. If you do boast, remember: you do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off on account of unbelief, but you stand on account of belief. So do not become arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you, if you continue in his kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And even those of Israel, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. For if you have been cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree."

You will have to answer to God for your attitude toward His chosen people!

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Let’s put this in motion in the real world. I am an eye-witness and I say I have never seen that and then that means I have never seen a service member on poop detail. So service member poop operations would be odd to say the least.
There was nothing odd about it at all, it was very common. It's really surprising that you weren't aware of this practice before now. There are tens of thousands of images and videos that can be found with a simple google search showing soldiers burning human waste in Iraq and Afghanistan.

poop.png

Is there a process if all else fails under unique situations...here ya go
Proper disposal of waste during deployment is essential to prevent health problems and protect service members. In certain situations, when sanitary and waste management facilities are unavailable, this waste may be burned in an open pit. Pits used for this purpose are referred to as “burn pits.”
Most situations in the middle east were unique. The sandy soil and terrain is what made burn pits such a common method of disposing waste in the region.

But none of this applies to what I was talking about. We would enter a Muslim town, the medical people would test the air and determine how long we could stay there or where we could set up camp.
Once again, this had nothing to do with Muslims. It was done check the toxin levels of the air. It really comes down to common sense.

There own culture has them wearing these long tunic that covers there whole body and absorbs their sweat and body odor and the evaporation cools them off. They have different names for the male and female tunics but they all amount to a stinky sweaty mess. Of course some wear what we would call normal clothes, but they still stink.

We were going to take a cab one time and the marine in front of me opened the door and the stink hit him in the face and he turned to me and said, Man you do not want to go in there! And that was in a larger city.
You would run into similar situations in other cultures and in much of the developing world regardless of the religion the people follow.

So that is your Middle East poop education.
Just out of curiosity, what was your MOS and what unit were you assigned to while you were in the Middle East?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have to give account for all of our actions.
we must give account of our actions and behaviour of spirit unto one another as to the law of love.
Spirit of the law of love? Should we call evil...good? Is that the Spirit of love? Should we welcome evil in our midsts. remove the evil among you....I think that is something that Yahweh said. How tolerant of evil are we going to be before we draw the line and fight?

Maybe we should get rid of all the police and the military and accept the evil that will descend on us? What do you think? Do not resist evil? When a man breaks into your house...are you going to let him have a go at your wife?

The topic of pacifism is complex. But even Christ beat the money changers.

The question of sheep....Christian sheep...they will criticize the shepherd for killing the wolf. In real life, pacifism does not work, nothing can be sustained with pacifism. All of society would succumb to evil, and Christians would be enslaved.

As far as evil beliefs on this forum....all you can do is tell them they are wrong and show them why.
John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid."

Matthew 26:47-53, "While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the twelve, arrived; with him was a large crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the elders of the people. Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “The one I will kiss is the man; arrest him.” At once he came up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him. Jesus said to him, “Friend, do what you are here to do.” Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and arrested him. Suddenly one of those with Jesus put his hand on his sword, drew it, and struck the slave of the high priest, cutting off his ear. Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place, for all who take the sword will die by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?"

An armed crowd came and Jesus (the pacifist) did not judge them. And He reprimanded Peter for behaving as they did!

You wrote "In real life, pacifism does not work, nothing can be sustained with pacifism". So Jesus is wrong about peace but you are right, correct?