Why do so many of you insult fellow Christians that express a different understanding?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.
The damnable virus that is infecting the truth about what God says is this lie from satan's bowels, iow dung; that all men who are worshipping some form of a god are really worshipping the God....., A lie.

Universal Christianity or Universal Reconciliation is from the father of lies, Jesus said this........
John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.
To the last breath we shall point to CHRIST alone .
IF you notice this reconciliation that more and more now preach
OMITS the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON CHRIST .
Rather its about reconciling man to man the world and religoins to simply find common ground and be as one .
ONLY it sure aint under GOD .
Look and examine its love . It embraces SIN , it embraces other paths as valid to God .
IT IS COMING from the BOWELS of the dragon to unify a world as one right under the beast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.
The damnable virus that is infecting the truth about what God says is this lie from satan's bowels, iow dung; that all men who are worshipping some form of a god are really worshipping the God....., A lie.

Universal Christianity or Universal Reconciliation is from the father of lies, Jesus said this........
John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.
Yes indeed my friend . KEEP THE TRUE GOSPEL PLANTED UPON THE HEART by the HOLY GHOST .
The gospel by which ye are saved , IF YA KEEP IN MEMORY ........
Many are now abandoning the one true gospel and following this other gospel which is no gospel but a spell .
They have abandoned it under the guise of this other love god , the creation of satan
which has made the road to GOD ever , ever BROAD INDEED .
The devil comes to steal , to kill and to destroy . The dragon is a destroyer of souls
and has cooked up a false inclusive love spell , creating a image of GOD , a love of GOD ,
that is made in the image of the dragon . The devil is very wise and allures through the lusts , the LUSTS of the flesh
an image of GOD that simply IS NOT GOD but is the Dragon . And folks holler all the day GOD IS LOVE
GOD IS LOVE but have no idea THIS LOVE they preach aint of GOD at all . Its of the dragon
who has come to reconcile the world as one in the final hour .
And HE cometh to preach all out rebellion to GOD under the guise of a false love .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it says do not resist an evil person . That is simply the same thing JESUS said
about persecution . Not to resist evil . Dont fight back . It sure dont mean we are to deny him out of fear .
I too once was military . Anti terroism . Never had to kill anyone though .
Now i am in another army . The ARMY of the LORD .
Where the weapons are not carnal but spiritual .
No more killing . Stephen did not fight back against the jews .
Though he sure did rebuke their error .
This is a serious problem today .
Either we got folks encouraging to put others to death .
OR we have some that while they can see the truth about how stephen prayed for his enemies
THEY FORGET the part where HE preached the truth and rebuked them .
And paul and silas could easily have waited for the jailor to kill himself and then escape .
YET they stopped him . Yeah ponder on the beauty of that .
See lots of folks would probably have told themselves , hey let this guy kill himself and then we will escape .
BUT there mission was to win souls . SO even at the cost of remaining in jail they hollered out
DO yourself no harm for we are all still here . And the man was won to Christ .
Sirs what must i do to be saved . The man was so shocked that they actually had stopped him from killing his own self .
That my friend is what our mission ought to be . ALL about the winning of souls .
And all about preaching the truth , living the truth , including correction and even putting the unrepentant
out of churches when they refuse to cease the sin . We must simply learn those bibles well .
Very well .

Morning Amigo....
This is for those on the forum….being ex-military you probably know this.

The identity of Special Forces members are kept secret because terrorist organizations would love to identify them to get at them, and their wives and children.

I was not Special Forces, my job with the government was to serve as a liaison with defense contractors and to train and deploy “special weapons” in the field. Due to the nature of the weapons, I worked mostly with Special Forces and Marines.

This guy JoesphZ asked exactly the opening question a terrorist recon would ask. Since he is obviously a Muslim sympathizer and he asked this question, he got the correct response from me.

So as a warning for those on the forum be careful because this guy might be a full-fledged terrorist. Anti-terrorism 101….he asked the opening question, word for word that a terrorist would ask. So he got the response he did.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it says do not resist an evil person . That is simply the same thing JESUS said
about persecution . Not to resist evil . Dont fight back . It sure dont mean we are to deny him out of fear .
I too once was military . Anti terroism . Never had to kill anyone though .
Now i am in another army . The ARMY of the LORD .
Where the weapons are not carnal but spiritual .
No more killing . Stephen did not fight back against the jews .
Though he sure did rebuke their error .
This is a serious problem today .
Either we got folks encouraging to put others to death .
OR we have some that while they can see the truth about how stephen prayed for his enemies
THEY FORGET the part where HE preached the truth and rebuked them .
And paul and silas could easily have waited for the jailor to kill himself and then escape .
YET they stopped him . Yeah ponder on the beauty of that .
See lots of folks would probably have told themselves , hey let this guy kill himself and then we will escape .
BUT there mission was to win souls . SO even at the cost of remaining in jail they hollered out
DO yourself no harm for we are all still here . And the man was won to Christ .
Sirs what must i do to be saved . The man was so shocked that they actually had stopped him from killing his own self .
That my friend is what our mission ought to be . ALL about the winning of souls .
And all about preaching the truth , living the truth , including correction and even putting the unrepentant
out of churches when they refuse to cease the sin . We must simply learn those bibles well .
Very well .

Saving souls and arming Christians with the truth has been my objective for years. You know the full armor of God.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You aint muslim my friend , nor is the church . I tell it to the church who is trying to get us to embrace
muslims as just another religoin serving the same GOD we do . THE LIE .
I expose the lie for what it is jim . The churches have no business buying into this lie .
Rather we should be reminding folks to preach JESUS to the muslim , or to the jew or to anyone .
Why do you keep repeating this lie? Muslims serve the same God that we serve. And the Jews -- God's chosen people -- also serve the same God that we serve. So you are lying a second time. Do you think that God doesn't know your lies? You will be held accountable for every word that you speak.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslim religoin is a religion jim . It all stemmed from a religion .
The muslims are of ISLAM jim . What on earth are you talking about .
years ago i studied the five pillars of Islam and all that stuff in history class .
And PS , no they dont serve the same GOD we do .
Wrong!!! Next...

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you keep repeating this lie? Muslims serve the same God that we serve. And the Jews -- God's chosen people -- also serve the same God that we serve. So you are lying a second time. Do you think that God doesn't know your lies? You will be held accountable for every word that you speak.
No the lie is that Yahweh and Allah are the same God. Allah is Satan.
The concept is idiotic! God waits until 600 AD to set things straight and works against His Son's efforts to save the world?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah and in english a hindu calls his gods God .
Just cause they use the same term GOD dont mean they follow the same GOD I DO .
Same with the islamic religoin . We already had this discussion . It wont work on me jim .
The muslims , or islmaists or whatever you call them , DO NOT serve the same GOD WE DO JIM .
And for the good of others i am gonna remind us again
of what JESUS even told the jews , the jews jim , who did not BELIEVE ON HIM .
Though they cliamed to followed moses and to believe what was written .
YE are of your Father the devil . JESUS said that to even jews jim . HE will say it to any other who believes not IN HIM .
All who rejected him will have their part in the lake that burns with fire .
So repeat . THE RELIGION OF ISLAM IS NOT SERVING THE SAME GOD that true christains do .
OH they are however serving the same god the sold out all inclusive religoin does . But
please understand why i didnt captilize that god . cause its satan who through a false version of love
has convinced even some christains that all religoins serve the same GOD we do . NOPE .
THEY do serve the same god . JUST NOT the one the lambs DO . Please understand again why the g was not capitlized in that statement .
SO there you go jim we met half way . THEY DO all serve the same god , just not the one true christains do . WE SERVE GOD
they serve satan . THERE is only one way to be set free from the power of darkness and of satan .
TIME TO PREACH HIS NAME and stop giving folks false hope through a false version of love .
Now you're changing the subject. Gee, I wonder why? Now you're bringing Hindus into the discussion, Why not add Buddhism, Baha'i,, Confucianism, Jainism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism and others?

And you repeat this same lie again: THE RELIGION OF ISLAM IS NOT SERVING THE SAME GOD that true christains do (whatever a christain is). Is it impossible for you to tell the truth? Is lying just part of your nature?

And writing "OH they are however serving the same god the sold out all inclusive religoin does" is madness! As is "cause its satan who through a false version of love has convinced even some christains(?) that all religoins(?) serve the same GOD we do . " (BTW, there is no such word as religoin.)

And there is no such thing as "the sold out all inclusive religoin". As I said above, there are many relgions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Baha'i,, Confucianism, Jainism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism and others. Another @amigo lie!

It's satan who has convinced you that all religions serve the same GOD we do.

Only Muslims, Jews, and Christians serve the same God. It is from satan that you write the lie that "WE SERVE GOD. they serve satan"

THERE is only one way to be set free from the power of darkness and of satan: STOP LYING AND TELL THE TRUTH. Satan is the father of lies, God is not.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try reading the first letter of john , chapter two and verse twenty two .
Try reading the Bible! Taking a single verse (or two) out of context is what satan does.

Matthew 4:5-6 "Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the pinnacle of the temple, to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,

‘He will command his angels concerning you,’
and ‘On their hands they will bear you up,
so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.’ ” Psalm 91:11-12

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The god of the the islam religoin is NOT GOD . You are spot on right .
But i have some very , very sad news for you .
I am watching more and more folks in churches that are teaching we and the muslims do worship the same GOD .
Its all part of a delusion to lead and align all the religoins of the world to merge as one
under the mindset they all serve the same God and that God is love .
I have been watching this thing grow . Over seventy percent of even christains now beleive
GOD is fine with all religoins . Over seventy percent . Its not lookin good grail hunter .
WE were warned of a falling away . They do not believe that they even have to BELEIVE ON JESUS to be saved .
Its not looking good . I have watched this thing grow . ITS FALSE , but its growing big time .
The God of Islam IS THE SAME GOD AS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS. Saying otherwise is a lie from satan, "the father of lies".

"I am watching more and more folks in churches that are teaching we and the muslims do worship the same GOD. Its all part of a delusion to lead and align all the religoins of the world to merge as one" is paranoid nonsense! The truth is Muslims, Jews, and Christians all serve the same God and that God is love.

Another lie: Over seventy percent of even christains now beleive GOD is fine with all religoins . (and most of those Christians know how to spell and express their thoughts in coherent English).

And they know that they have to BELIEVE ON JESUS to be saved.

What you write IS FALSE, and your nose, like Pinocchio's is growing big time.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah and in english a hindu calls his gods God .
Just cause they use the same term GOD dont mean they follow the same GOD I DO .
Same with the islamic religoin . We already had this discussion . It wont work on me jim .
The muslims , or islmaists or whatever you call them , DO NOT serve the same GOD WE DO JIM .
And for the good of others i am gonna remind us again
of what JESUS even told the jews , the jews jim , who did not BELIEVE ON HIM .
Though they cliamed to followed moses and to believe what was written .
YE are of your Father the devil . JESUS said that to even jews jim . HE will say it to any other who believes not IN HIM .
All who rejected him will have their part in the lake that burns with fire .
So repeat . THE RELIGION OF ISLAM IS NOT SERVING THE SAME GOD that true christains do .
OH they are however serving the same god the sold out all inclusive religoin does . But
please understand why i didnt captilize that god . cause its satan who through a false version of love
has convinced even some christains that all religoins serve the same GOD we do . NOPE .
THEY do serve the same god . JUST NOT the one the lambs DO . Please understand again why the g was not capitlized in that statement .
SO there you go jim we met half way . THEY DO all serve the same god , just not the one true christains do . WE SERVE GOD
they serve satan . THERE is only one way to be set free from the power of darkness and of satan .
TIME TO PREACH HIS NAME and stop giving folks false hope through a false version of love .
We already had this discussion . It wont work on me @amigo .

The Muslims (and Jews) DO serve the same GOD we do. To say otherwise is to show ignorance.

Will you stop with the nonsense??? "JESUS said that to even jews" is absurd. Again...

Jesus was a Jew, all His disciples were Jews, all the apostles were Jews, all the members of rthe original church were Jews, all the books of the Bible were written by Jews (with one exception).

"THE RELIGION OF ISLAM IS SERVING THE SAME GOD that true Christians do". To say otherwise is a lie!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Muslims (and Jews) DO serve the same GOD we do. To say otherwise is to show ignorance.

Will you stop with the nonsense??? "JESUS said that to even jews" is absurd. Again...

Jesus was a Jew, all His disciples were Jews, all the apostles were Jews, all the members of rthe original church were Jews, all the books of the Bible were written by Jews (with one exception).

"THE RELIGION OF ISLAM IS SERVING THE SAME GOD that true Christians do". To say otherwise is a lie!
ignorance accoding to the wisdom of men , the wisdom of social progressive men .
It is not ignorance to point out the TRUTH jim . And the truth is
they , the religoin of islam or any other religoin , DO NOT serve the same GOD WE DO .
How many folks do YOU KNOW claim to know GOD , even those who claim Christ
and yet they dont serve CHRIST thus they do not know or serve GOD .
And before you try and say something , allow me some parting words
DID YOU NOT call me SATAN JIM . SO yeah . exactly .
THE MUSLIMS may claim to know torah , SO DID the jews . BUT JESUS TOLD the jews
who would not believe on HIM , YE ARE OF YA FATHER THE DEVIL .
THE MUSLIMS DO NOT submit to CHRIST . THEY REJECT JESUS AS THE CHRIST .
THUS the religoin is OF ANTI CHRIST . We can do this all day jim .
Its time for you , to read bible for you and not through the social progressive lens of men .
YOU GO learn what JESUS said for YOU . The muslims , the religoin of ISLAM
serves SATAN . THE sooner you figure this out , THE BETTER . THEN you can get up
and stop trying to unite the muslims the unbelieving jews and GOD knows what else to come together as one
as though they serve the same GOD . NO SIR . EITHER ONE IS DEVOTED TO CHRIST
and FOLLOW HIM , BELIEVING ON HIM , or their religion is of the devil . ANY RELIGION
that DENIES JESUS AS THE CHRIST is a religoin of ANTI CHRIST . AND THAT BE A FACT JIM .
Now try helping folks and stop with the all inclusive social justice go spell which aint saving ANYONE .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The god of the the islam religoin is NOT GOD . You are spot on right .
But i have some very , very sad news for you .
I am watching more and more folks in churches that are teaching we and the muslims do worship the same GOD .
Its all part of a delusion to lead and align all the religoins of the world to merge as one
under the mindset they all serve the same God and that God is love .
I have been watching this thing grow . Over seventy percent of even christains now beleive
GOD is fine with all religoins . Over seventy percent . Its not lookin good grail hunter .
WE were warned of a falling away . They do not believe that they even have to BELEIVE ON JESUS to be saved .
Its not looking good . I have watched this thing grow . ITS FALSE , but its growing big time .
It is NOT a delusion to say that we and the Muslims worship the same GOD. Your saying otherwise (over and over) doesn't make your lie into the truth. Muslims, Jews, and Christians all worship the same God: Yahweh - Allah - Jehovah.

Claiming that it's all part of a delusion to lead and align all the religions of the world to merge as one and claiming that over seventy percent of even Christians now believe that God is fine with all religions is total nonsense. If it has any truth at all, then show your source of this information. Otherwise, it is just entirely false.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I already know JESUS was a jew accoding to the flesh .
SO WHY DONT YOU HEED THAT JEW and what HE SAID ABOUT the unbeliving jews .
YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL .
YOu cannot win this argument by trying to make me look like a racist . YOU GONNA HAVE TO DO IT THROUGH SCRIPS .
BUT You and i both know YOU CANT do that through the scrips . SO you go with emotions .
JESUS WAS A JEW , SO WAS PAUL , SO WAS PETER . SO WAS JOHN .
The muslim religoin might make the same claims the unbelieving jews did and still do .
THEY ALL can say we are of abraham , THEY ALL can say we keep torah , we follow MOSES , WE KNOW GOD
HE IS OUR FATHER .
BUT ACCORDING TO JESUS , THEIR FATHER BE THE DEVIL , IF THEY WONT COME TO HIM , BELIEVE ON HIM
as the CHRIST . GUESS what jim THEY DONT . And thus
i will leave us with JESUS own words . THEY BE OF their father the devil .
Go ahead jim lets DO US SOME DOCTRINE TODAY and set aside the teachings of men gone wrong .
Wait , you cant do that , cause that is all you know and have been taught .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is NOT a delusion to say that we and the Muslims worship the same GOD. Your saying otherwise (over and over) doesn't make your lie into the truth. Muslims, Jews, and Christians all worship the same God: Yahweh - Allah - Jehovah.

Claiming that it's all part of a delusion to lead and align all the religions of the world to merge as one and claiming that over seventy percent of even Christians now believe that God is fine with all religions is total nonsense. If it has any truth at all, then show your source of this information. Otherwise, it is just entirely false.
JESUS TOLD EVEN the JEWS JIM . THE JEWS who did not believe on HIM as the CHRIST that they were of their father the DEVIL .
I KNOW THE MUSLIMS DONT . thus that religoin and all who are of it are STILL of their father the DEVIL .
Go ahead jim tell me i am wrong . But remember this well , JESUS SAID IT FIRST pard .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is really no surprise that Satan would raise up a religion that would be an enemy to the Jews and Christians and God. Oh shock! Shock!

No surprise that it would be a distraction to salvation.

No surprise that it would work to spread evil in the world and provide Satan with a quota in Hell.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now on this forum , its very small . This is one of the last forums standing more solid
on orginal truth . But even it has been invaded .
Its why i continually and will continue to expose this entire movment .
The problem is , however , the churches are and have set themselves up for this leaven to come in and take over the place .
Cause they too busy trying to just make everyone feel welcome , to not offend .
IF we allow leaven , those who dont even believe The very gospel to come in
then we will watch what i watched at serveral sites .
Allow me to tell you of a very sad story that happend on a site years ago .
Years ago in two thousand and eleven
there was a site . the owner had a lot of truth there . A lot of good stuff .
But was becoming infected with trying to get along and have unity .
He began letting the wrong folks on the place . Now at first
when some of us would rebuke the false ones , specially one man in particular ,
the owner would ban him . BUT and this is a real big but .
HE was keeping contact with him behind the scenes .
I had told him not to do that cause if you are unequally yoked you can fall away .
WELL he didnt listen .
A while later the man came back and yes he brought friends .
They began preaching their stuff .
And again some of us stood up and were battling against it .
This time it took the owner of said site a big longer to finally remove him .
Cause of course there was no unity amongst us .
Anyway , some time passes .
The man comes back and has friends .
I stand up to again contend for the true faith . GOT BANNED FOR LIFE BY THE OWNER .
HE said , THIS OTHER MAN Has something very important to share with us and we dont need YOU , as in me
stopping his message . THE WHOLE SITE TANKED .
There is a big reason why GOD said and says NOT to be unequally yoked . IT TOOK THE HEART OF THE OWNER away .
THIS other love gospel they preach WILL DO THE SAME . THIS is why the only pattern
that works is , IF folks aint repenting of deadly false doctrine . THEY GOTTA GO , TILL THEY REPENT .
But as i said the church has made a bad decision . OH lets just continue to get along for the sake of unity.
IT wont work my friend . And believe me leaven moves in fast too .
Look at peter and his error . Remember the letter to the galations .
PETER feared them of the circumcision . AND VERY QUICKLY it was not just peter that got carried away
they all did , even barnabas . Thank GOD HE sent paul to correct it .
Men who correct are not haters . WE LOVE THE PEOPLE . we must do all and keep the original pattern left to us .
"The problem is, however, the churches are and have set themselves up for this leaven to come in and take over the place ." Nonsense! Your usual unfounded condemnation of Christians.

"they too busy [sic] trying to just make everyone feel welcome , to not offend ." More condemnation! Here is what Jesus had to say: “Come to me, ALL you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” That is the exact opposite for your message!!!

And then this: "I had told him not to do that cause if you are unequally yoked you can fall away". So to minister to someone is to be unequally yoked? Again, Jesus said, "Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

THIS other love gospel they preach NOT take the heart of the person away. By showing love, you teach people about the truth of God. John 3:16 begins, "For God so loved the world", but you hate the world.

"IF folks ain't repenting of deadly false doctrine, THEY GOTTA GO , TILL THEY REPENT". That means YOU! So go away until you learn the truth.

And "the church has made a bad decision" is totally false. Once again, you condemn Christ's own, the sheep of HiS pasture. WHY DO YOU HATE THE BODY OF CHRIST???

You write "Men who correct are not haters . WE LOVE THE PEOPLE", but everything else you write contradicts this. Who chose you to be the corrector of the body of Christ? JESUS IS THE SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP; YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

You are important in your own eyes only, but every false teacher claims the same thing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is really no surprise that Satan would raise up a religion that would be an enemy to the Jews and Christian and God. Oh shock! Shock!

No surprise that it would be distraction to salvation.

No surprise that it would work to spread evil in the world and provide Satan with a quota in Hell.
And its a religion that will unite every religoin including atheists and all . RIGHT under satan .
A religoin that simply unifies them all under common ground and not under TRUTH .
OH yeah the devil is wise . OH yeah he can present another version of LOVE and even say GOD is love
and yet all the while He leadeth them all away FROM CHRIST , FROM TRUTH and only deeper into darkness
and they come together as one , BUT IT AINT under GOD . Welcome
to the agenda that has been going on even within christendom and all other false religoins and the world
for a while now . THEY all being decieved to join as one under what they see as LOVE and GOOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is really no surprise that Satan would raise up a religion that would be an enemy to the Jews and Christian and God. Oh shock! Shock!

No surprise that it would be distraction to salvation.

You would be amazed at what folks believe . THEY will not be honest either . They come in as one of us
but they come in to lead us into their direction . THEY will lie too .
I catch them in lies all the time . They will .