Why do you vote for abortionists?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australians are forced to vote and both parties support abortion...
If it was up to me i wouldn't vote at all

Reactions: TLHKAJ

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't vote.

By the way, I'm going to put you on "ignore" now because, obviously, you have nothing to teach me. If you ever become a Christian, send me a PM and then we can talk further. I hope you find Christ. Good luck!

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, I'm going to put you on "ignore" now because, obviously, you have nothing to teach me. If you ever become a Christian, send me a PM and then we can talk further. I hope you find Christ. Good luck!

God bless. I've found the Lord but thank you for the concern boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and Nancy
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one I know of except a small third party is against abortion. Next election I'll vote for them against the abortionists.

Even the former Republican president supported abortion in cases of rape, incest, and risk of the mother's life. In fact, Roe v. Wade was signed into law by President Richard Nixon, a Republican. Roe v. Wade was decided in a 7-to-2 vote by the Supreme Court with a 6-to-3 Republican majority; five of the six Republican appointees voted to legalize abortion (source). It was a Republican majority that legalized abortion.
  • Harry Blackmun (Republican)
  • Lewis Powell (Republican)
  • Warren Burger (Republican)
  • William Brennan (Republican)
  • Potter Stewart (Republican)
  • Thurgood Marshall (Democrat)
  • William Douglas (Democrat)
Since the legalization of abortion, a total of five Republican presidents have had the resources to overturn Roe v. Wade because they had the House, the Senate and the presidency, including the first two years of former Republican president's administration. Abortion has been legal for 47 years and yet it hasn't been overturned under any Republican presidency since then, despite the numerous campaign promises to overturn it.

If pro-life conservatives (who are clearly anti-Biden and anti-liberal) want to point their finger and place blame for abortion still being legal in this country, then they should also point a finger at the Republican politicians responsible for the parties' failure to overturn Roe v. Wade, as promised.

And for the record...

President Trump denounces restrictive abortion bans, compares himself to Ronald Reagan

Trump and top Republicans distance themselves from Alabama’s controversial abortion law

Just a reminder that the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade was written by a lifelong Republican

Last edited:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the former Republican president supported abortion in cases of rape, incest, and risk of the mother's life. In fact, Roe v. Wade was signed into law by President Richard Nixon, a Republican. Roe v. Wade was decided in a 7-to-2 vote by the Supreme Court with a 6-to-3 Republican majority; five of the six Republican appointees voted to legalize abortion (source). It was a Republican majority that legalized abortion.
Since the legalization of abortion, a total of five Republican presidents have had the resources to overturn Roe v. Wade because they had the House, the Senate and the presidency, including the first two years of former Republican president's administration. Abortion has been legal for 47 years and yet it hasn't overturned under any Republican presidency since then, despite the numerous campaign promises to overturn it.

If pro-life conservatives (who are clearly anti-Biden and anti-liberal) want to point their finger and place blame for abortion still being legal in this country, then they should also point a finger at the Republican politicians responsible for the parties' failure to overturn Roe v. Wade, as promised.

And for the record...

President Trump denounces restrictive abortion bans, compares himself to Ronald Reagan

Trump and top Republicans distance themselves from Alabama’s controversial abortion law

Just a reminder that the majority opinion in Roe v. Wade was written by a lifelong Republican

I love this.

Reactions: maximum velocity
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember Trump saying that.

tweet_1_GMBXPiN.jpg

Reactions: GaryAnderson

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would write each person and find out who doesn't agree with the fine and then I would put mail out thousands of Christmas Greeting cards (nobody would ignore Christmas) letting everyone know who disagrees with the fine, and vote those people in, and get rid of the fine.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one I know of except a small third party is against abortion. Next election I'll vote for them against the abortionists.

Abortion is a political football that most Republican politicians and Republican leaders like to throw around and it goes nowhere fast. It's a political ploy for them to regularly utilize in order to maintain unwavering loyalty from their conservative (evangelical) Christian constituents.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the legalization of abortion, a total of five Republican presidents have had the resources to overturn Roe v. Wade because they had the House, the Senate and the presidency, including the first two years of former Republican president's administration. Abortion has been legal for 47 years and yet it hasn't been overturned under any Republican presidency since then, despite the numerous campaign promises to overturn it.

And for the record...

Thank you for speaking the truth! I don't vote either. My reasons are probably different than most. I don't believe presidents are elected, but selected by the elite cult. Both of the main parties are the same behind closed doors. One has a "conservative" face and the other has a "liberal" face. But it never makes a difference as far as righteous or unrighteous judgment. Parties are there as a facade to divide society against one another.

Another reason I don't vote ....even if I believed votes actually determined an election ...I refuse to cast my vote of approval on "the lesser evil." I will not promote an evil ruler ....period.