Why Does America Think The Bible Is About Them.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Where was America when GodJesus walked this earth 2000 years ago and it was not in New York USA!. GodJesus was born a Jew so some day aLL NATIONS WILL BE BLESSED.Enjoy.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are wanting to know why America thinks its about them? Like, America and only America? Also, keep in mind, The "Americas" span from Canada to South America. Are you referring to the US?

Elaborate on this please.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very iNTRO that America thinks the bible is all about America!> sorry to tell you it is not!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
blessedhope said:
Its very iNTRO that America thinks the bible is all about America!> sorry to tell you it is not!
Um, okay. I have not heard that it was. The statement alone is news to me. So, I don't know who you are trying to convince. And, since you brought it up, if you are going to post it, then you might as well post evidence to support your case.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Don't> have to >read some threads . or most thread how the Church will BE> on this world> this is not Biblical!