Why I believe (true) Catholicism will some day rule the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
heretoeternity said:
Wild rant? time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....the pope is not the answer, the Roman church is not the answer, as they are fallible as human pagan organizations...time to get with the Bible and never mind the pagan Roman doctrines.
it was the answer for me

and remember i speak for millions of others

I was lost until i found theCatholic Faith

which makes sense if you consider that the Catholic Church is THE Church Christ founded... totally makes sense... that one would be lost w/o it...

and boy, was i lost... and none of the protestant "churches" did a thing 4 me...

which is not to say Protestant churches are bad or wholly inadequate... but frankly, they were wholly inadequate for ME... I couldn't give up certain "besetting" sins until i became Catholic (revert)

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
heretoeternity said:
Wild rant? time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....the pope is not the answer, the Roman church is not the answer, as they are fallible as human pagan organizations...time to get with the Bible and never mind the pagan Roman doctrines.
It is time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....heretoentenity does not have the answers since he is fallible. Time to get with the Bible and never mind the doctrines of heretoeternity. :popcorn:

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
those who do not have the Church ( only the Bible)... soon lose even that as well...

u can tell b/c they paraphrase the Bible to death, so much so that it loses its meaning... that's what happens when everyone interprets the Bible for himself as opposed to letting Jesus's Church interpret it...

everyone is his or her own pope

not good...

God is not the author of confusion. One Church was all God needed... and that is all there is (no matter what humans think)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
those who do not have the Church ( only the Bible)... soon lose even that as well...
Yes many would rather have Christ for in Him alone is salavtion and in Him alone is the truth, but as it ays.

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2Co 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If any man can stan and decalre a murderous church a righteius chrch, than one must wonder as to who Hhis God is

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
It is time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....heretoentenity does not have the answers since he is fallible. Time to get with the Bible and never mind the doctrines of heretoeternity. :popcorn:

LOL..having trouble coming up with Bible refeences Tom? Keep working at it and pray for God's Holy Spirit to guide you and you will understand scripture and the Gospels some day, God willing..

B

brakelite

Mungo said:
Good try but no-one was killed by the Syllabus of Errors or the other matters you raised.
You didn't ask for proof of policy with regards killing....you asked for proof of policy with regards persecution...that I have amply provided.

B

brakelite

Tom55, in your last two responses to me regarding religious freedom you have confirmed everything I was speaking of. The Catholic church holds to the self appointed right to oppose all her choose to ignore her teachings and dogma. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyones faithfulness or lack thereof to God Himself or the trust in their Savior the Lord Jesus Christ, nor in their belief in the scriptures.....to be judged a heretic it all comes down to whether one chooses to submit to Roman authority. That being the case, then I welcome the epithet 'heretic', for being under any authority that stems from the Vatican I respectfully decline.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
ScaliaFan said:
it was the answer for me

and remember i speak for millions of others

I was lost until i found theCatholic Faith

which makes sense if you consider that the Catholic Church is THE Church Christ founded... totally makes sense... that one would be lost w/o it...

and boy, was i lost... and none of the protestant "churches" did a thing 4 me...

which is not to say Protestant churches are bad or wholly inadequate... but frankly, they were wholly inadequate for ME... I couldn't give up certain "besetting" sins until i became Catholic (reve

You think following a pagan religion which God describes as a "harlot' in Rev 17 is going to provide you salvation? Guess again...see what God intends to do that Roman based pagan organization in REv 18

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
mjrhealth said:
Mat_25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Lets look at Saul,

Act_8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

And His encounter with Jesus,

Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

So you see its not hard,

When your church murderd the Jews, they persecuted Christ, and speaking of Hate, they did it because the Jews killed Jesus or so they say.
You keep saying there was no Catholic Church at this time, but this supposedly non-existing church murdered Jews. That is not logical.
When your church murdered and tortued christians who refused to joing teh beast. it persecuted Jesus.
You are really confused. The beast is pagan Rome who killed many Christians, bishops, and the first 40 popes. Do you think the non-existing Catholics killed their own popes?
When your church covenants ripped unborn children our of unmarried women, it persecuted Jesus
Documentation, please.
Even to day as your priests and pastors from all the other denominations rape young boys and girls thinking God cannot see, it persecutes Jesus
I agree. But the CC has done her laundry and cleaned up the mess, while the sex scandal rate in Protestant clergy hasn't changed. I am prepared to document this.
While your Pope stands there in an authority not given to Him,Usurped is the word, he persecutes Jesus

His authority comes from Jesus, and it's easy to prove. Your blind prejudice prevents you from reading what the Pope formally teaches, and don't care what he really says (not the secular media version, which twists everything) but you are an expert on the Pope.
It is the anitchrist, how can one love a religion that has done so much to destroy the good works of Jesus, yet many do and think its all ok.
Now you are accusing the CC of destroying the good works of Jesus. Got any specifics? Do you even know what the good works of Jesus are?
Talking again of Hate, its what your religion has always being good at it hates all that oppose it.

What do you call bearing false witness, lies, misrepresentations, slander, against Catholicism? Do we do that to your church? If so, where?
Your "popes": Dave Hunt, Jack Chick, Lorain Bottner, and legions like them, pump out hate by the truckload. That's why bigots are so fat.

View_image_THE_LARGEST_CHARITABLE_INSTITUTION.jpg

39293_495423777171860_1847652215_n_jpg_width_427.jpg

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do we do that to your church
Yes every day, for there is only one church as you put it, and it is not of this world for as Jesus put is,

Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

See they dont follow after man for as again Jesus put it

Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

But there are many well again

Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

But you follow not after Christ but men again,

Luk 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
Luk 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

But again you regect the truth for a lie..

As for all your other questions, you know it is all true, and sticking your fingers in your ears and covering your eyes will not hide you from teh truth. If i got 3000 people to come testifty before you, you would reject them all out of hand, you have no ineterest in the truth, you and your mates have proved that over and over again. Jesus said the truth would set you free, the fact that you do not walk in the truth and are not free, simply staes that you are not in Christ for if you where, the truth is all you would desire, but you seek only your religion and believe only its doctrines. as Jesus put it

Mat_15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mar_7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Col_2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Heb_13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

So why dont you do what you mate has done and ignore me, it wont change a thing, it is His word that will judge you and since His word is true you are already judged by your own denial of the truth.

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
brakelite said:
Tom55, in your last two responses to me regarding religious freedom you have confirmed everything I was speaking of. The Catholic church holds to the self appointed right to oppose all her choose to ignore her teachings and dogma. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyones faithfulness or lack thereof to God Himself or the trust in their Savior the Lord Jesus Christ, nor in their belief in the scriptures.....to be judged a heretic it all comes down to whether one chooses to submit to Roman authority. That being the case, then I welcome the epithet 'heretic', for being under any authority that stems from the Vatican I respectfully decline.
Anytime you disagree with anyone's (on this forum) interpretation of scripture or you tell them they are wrong in their belief are you not calling them heretical? Who appointed you to do this? (self appointed?)

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
heretoeternity said:
LOL..having trouble coming up with Bible refeences Tom? Keep working at it and pray for God's Holy Spirit to guide you and you will understand scripture and the Gospels some day, God willing..
heretoeternity: Wild rant? time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....the pope is not the answer, the Roman church is not the answer, as they are fallible as human pagan organizations...time to get with the Bible and never mind the pagan Roman doctrines.

tom55: It is time you open your eyes and mind to the truth and it will make you free as Jesus said....heretoentenity does not have the answers since he is fallible. Time to get with the Bible and never mind the doctrines of heretoeternity.

I was mimicking you to show you how your own logic (or lack there of) could be used to describe you just as much as your words can be used to describe the Church. I was hoping you would see the errors of your ways before it is to late for your salvation.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was hoping you would see the errors of your ways before it is to late for your salvation.
Salvation is through Christ alone, not by any religion, there is no church on this earth that has saved anyone, not even yours that promised salvation at the price of a penny. How you make a mockery of al the good that God had done and of the Price that Jesus paid, simply so you can please your flesh.

You should talk??

The blind following the blind???

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
MJRyou make a mockery out of Jesus sacrifice to your sins by continuing to sin by not keeping God's commandments despite the fact you are seeking His grace to forgive your sins and to help you keep from sinning...(sin is transgression of God's law the ten Commandments)...