Why Israel Will Never sign a 7 year peace treaty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unstuck yourself and your mind.

Your understanding either comes from man or from God via His word.

It is CRYSTAL CLEAR who JESUS is speaking of and HE and also the Apostle John and the Apostle Paul

The Antichrist goes by many names:
a.) Daniel ch9 - "prince of the people"
b.) John ch14 - "ruler of this world"
c.) 2 Thessalonians ch2 - "man of lawlessness"
d.) John ch17 and 2 Thess ch2 - "son of perdition"
e.) Matthew ch24 "false christ"
f.) 1 John 2:18 - "Antichrist"
g.) The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan -
2 Thess ch2

"the prince of the people" in Daniel ch9 is confirmed by all these passages
Why are you ignoring Matthew 26:28?

What to believe?

1. Historic orthodox Christianity which recognizes the Covenant Confirmer as Christ. Daniel 9:27; Matthew 26:28.
2. Modernist Darby/Scofield dispensational delusion which contorts Christ into Antichrist.

Who needs a hint?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is Israel ? I ask you who is truly Israel.
Now, who are the Jews ? Truly is ask you.

If one talks about the modern day State that was in fact created by Rothschild's and the so called Zionist ? that such had set up all such deceptions creating the Communism and Nazis for their own ends.
Then set forth their Burnt Offering (Holocaust ) killing 6 million Jews because that were a huge threat to them, because around 85% of the German Jews despised the so called Zionist in fact and only Hitler allowed Zionist newspapers to print, so as to try propaganda only from the Zionist to win the Jews over.
If it was not for Hitler, he was the only reason why the State became a State in fact for without Hitler such could never of got off the ground in fact.
It was Lord Rothschild who said he created the State in fact !
Now why did they call it Israel ! answer me that !

If we look into who is a worthy Jew ? that is one who follows the OT in fact and to the letter ! all others are not worthy to be called Jews in fact, if they do not come to such a standard they are not worthy of Judaism are they.

True worthy Jews do not call the Land Israel in fact, they wish it was tho ! Sadly for them, is they do not understand that Christ Jesus is the standard set to become a true Israelite in fact.
True Christianity is Israel in fact !
Them Jews who came to Christ Jesus were Israel in fact and they created Christianity in fact. The rest of the Jews were lead astray in fact because they were not worthy of God in fact.

Jesus said of this world that it was Full of Deceptions and Delusions and he is on about the Kingdom of God ! for he is not about this world that is a curse ! You must be born again ! outside of that one is a wolves dinner. One needs Christ Jesus to lead you out of the sewer.

The so called Jews of today are totally Lost ! for they have no Grace in fact, for they are of this world in fact. Anti-Christ !

Reactions: covenantee

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you ignoring Matthew 26:28?

What to believe?

1. Historic orthodox Christianity which recognizes the Covenant Confirmer as Christ. Daniel 9:27; Matthew 26:28.
2. Modernist Darby/Scofield dispensational delusion which contorts Christ into Antichrist.

Who needs a hint?
i do not follow nor have i read any material from Darby/Scofield

The Word is the Final Authority on Doctrine = Matt 26:27-28 is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a
And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

Matthew 26:26-27
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.
For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Daniel 9:26b is exactly what JESUS and the Apostles spoke = AFTER Christ comes the Antichrist

CHRIST did not confirm a covenant for "one week"

The New Covenant is the Fulfillment of ALL Prophecies beginning with Genesis "of the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world"

Believe JESUS at His word = Daniel 9:26b = "for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me." - John 14:30

Believe JESUS at His word = Revelation 13:5-8 "the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me."
And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i do not follow nor have i read any material from Darby/Scofield
Whether you realize it or not, you are espousing what they fabricated and perpetuated, and which was unheard of in historic Christian orthodoxy before them, and would have been condemned as rank blasphemy, which it is.

Namely, that Messiah is antichrist.

And you're still in violation of the grammar. Messiah was no longer cut off in 70 AD; He was alive and well.
The Word is the Final Authority on Doctrine = Matt 26:27-28 is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:26a
Matthew 26:27-28 is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27a. Even the terminology is similar, e.g. a "covenant with/for many".
CHRIST did not confirm a covenant for "one week"
I've explained how He did.
The New Covenant is the Fulfillment of ALL Prophecies beginning with Genesis "of the Lamb that takes away the sins of the world"
True.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether you realize it or not, you are espousing what they fabricated and perpetuated, and which was unheard of in historic Christian orthodoxy before them, and would have been condemned as rank blasphemy, which it is.

Namely, that Messiah is antichrist.

And you're still in violation of the grammar. Messiah was no longer cut off in 70 AD; He was alive and well.

Matthew 26:27-28 is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27a. Even the terminology is similar, e.g. a "covenant with/for many".

I've explained how He did.

True.
Daniel ch9 contains TWO Distinct 'covenants'

The NT Covenant = 9:24-26a
“Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

Daniel ch9 only speaks of the LORD Jesus Christ up to "Messiah will be cut-off but not for Himself"

The MESSIANIC Prophecy is only found in Daniel 9:24-26a = in this chapter

The Antichrist prophecy comes AFTER the Death of Christ = Daniel 9:26b-27
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

Matthew ch24 confirms Daniel 9:26b-27

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.

Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),

JESUS does not travel/operate/minister "on the wing of abominations" = to say such is BLASPHEMY

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel ch9 contains TWO Distinct 'covenants'
Only one. The New Covenant in Christ's Blood.
Daniel ch9 only speaks of the LORD Jesus Christ up to "Messiah will be cut-off but not for Himself"
It speaks of Him throughout Daniel 9:24-27.
The MESSIANIC Prophecy ONLY is found in Daniel 9:24-26a = in this chapter
It is found throughout Daniel 9:24-27.
The Antichrist prophecy comes AFTER the Death of Christ = Daniel 9:26b-27
There is no antichrist anywhere in the OT.
Matthew ch24 confirms Daniel 9:26b-27
True.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one. The New Covenant in Christ's Blood.

It speaks of Him throughout Daniel 9:24-27.

It is found throughout Daniel 9:24-27.

There is no antichrist anywhere in the OT.

True.
You are arguing against Holy Scripture and the very words of CHRIST = not smart!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is really not smart is claiming that Messiah is antichrist.
You are the only one doing that.

You are also attributing the work of satan to CHRIST = "And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,"

Believe JESUS = And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Daniel ch9 declares that Messiah comes first and is "cut-off" bringing in Everlasting Righteousness

Daniel ch9 ends with the "the prince who shall come" = "the ruler of this world is coming" = Believe JESUS

The BEGINNING of the 70th Week is of CHRIST and the end ushers in the Antichrist = Matt ch24

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the only one doing that.

You are also attributing the work of satan to CHRIST = "And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,"

Believe JESUS = And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Daniel ch9 declares that Messiah comes first and is "cut-off" bringing in Everlasting Righteousness

Daniel ch9 ends with the "the prince who shall come" = "the ruler of this world is coming" = Believe JESUS

The BEGINNING of the 70th Week is of CHRIST and the end ushers in the Antichrist = Matt ch24
I'm doing what the true Christian Church has done for 17 centuries -- recognizing Messiah as the New Covenant Confirmer; and as the One who in Divine Justice judged and destroyed those who refused to accept Him and His New Covenant.

You're not.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antichrist
You actually mean Satan, not some man.

When has Jesus sat as King on the throne of David in Jerusalem?

You say that already happened in the first century. Are you Preterist then?

Daniel 9:27 is the week of the 7th Trumpet. That is when Jesus is given all the kingdoms of earth. Revelation 11:15.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually mean Satan, not some man.

When has Jesus sat as King on the throne of David in Jerusalem?

You say that already happened in the first century. Are you Preterist then?

Daniel 9:27 is the week of the 7th Trumpet. That is when Jesus is given all the kingdoms of earth. Revelation 11:15.
How many Jerusalems are there?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most prophecy teachers mistakenly teach that Israel will sign a 7 year peace treaty brokered by the Antichrist which will begin the famous 70th week of Daniel. That will never happen! Israel is not interested in a guarantee of 7 years of peace, they are seeking everlasting peace. in 1967 the Israelis fought the six day war, only to be attacked again in 1973 on Yom Kipper. The Arabs used the time between wars to regroup and resupply. Israel will never let it's guard down for a short term agreement of peace.

What people don't understand is the 70th week is God's time frame, not mans. God has decreed that Jesus Christ would establish His Kingdom at the end of the 70th week of Daniel.

The covenant that will start the 70th week of Daniel is an acknowledgement of God's covenant with Abraham. The Antichrist will confirm "The Covenant" with many.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Israel will be deceived into believing they are being offered a lasting peace, with their historic enemies finally acknowledging their right to exist in the land promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The 70th week of Daniel is a period of exactly 2520 days. The ancient Jewish calendar consisted of 360 days per year. People who teach that Israel will "Sign" a 7 year treaty never seem to consider how many days there are in the prophecy itself.

We are shown the 70 weeks from God's time frame. To think modern Israel will sign a 7 year peace treaty using the ancient Hebrew calendar, and that 7 years of peace would be an offer that would get them to lower their guard is fantasy.

If a charismatic leader got the world to acknowledge Israel's right to exist as a Jewish Nation With Jerusalem as It's eternal Capital and allow for the third temple to be built on the Temple Mount, That's an offer that would be enticing.

Most of the mainstream Bible Teachers parrot what others say. Where are the teachers who are still teachable? The Israelis' know what Christians believe, they have been warned again and again to beware of a 7 year peace offer, but that is an offer that will never come, because the 7 years is God's time frame.
Where does daniel say it is a peace treaty?

Daniel is told a prince will CONFIRM a covenant with many for 1 weak (7 years)

we should not assume we know what this means, only that it will happen