Why It’s Logical, Christian, and Charitable to Suspect the Election Was Stolen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donor? You are aware you just made the point for embryonic stem cell research, which the Trump administartion seeked to stop?

It is indeed worth asking if it isn’t permittable to use relatively few aborted children to save millions of people from horrible diseases. And I wouldn’t deem anybody morally deprived if unlike the average Christian they answered that question with “yes”. Personally I always felt a bit at unease with such utilitarian moral philosophy though.
I am an RN...I am grateful they quit using animal dna to manufacture medications and some organ transplants.
But rest assured they did not abort the baby in order to get the cells...it was already aborted...a miscarriage.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
I'm hoping the Republican Party will nominate a Never-Trump Republican in the 2024 presidential election, so I can vote Republican again. As I said before, I'm so relieved Trump lost the Electoral College. I'm so relieved at the possibility of him being removed from office. I'm in contact with many Republicans and several other third party voters who share my desire to see Trump defeated in this election. I hope that our collective voices publicly speaking out against Trump encouraged other Americans to vote against him as well. I'm also encouraged by the videos on The Lincoln Project and Republicans Voting Against Trump sites too. In case you're not familiar with these sites, they are conservative movements of lifelong Republicans who posted videos explaining why they turned against Trump and voted for Biden. Trump has lost a lot of religious support.

'Record-breaking group' of faith leaders endorses Biden

Bipartisan Christian group forms super PAC to oppose Trump

Faith leaders back Biden in sign that evangelical support for Trump is waning

500 Faith Leaders Endorse Joe Biden And Kamala Harris For The White House

Religious leaders welcome Joe Biden's election as 2nd Catholic to win presidency

More than 350 faith leaders to back Biden for president, including many first-time endorsers
Well, I hope your wish comes true. It would be nice to see a Republican Party back that has some integrity left or at least operates on the basis of the same reality as the rest of us. But frankly: from what I’ve seen in the past four years and especially now in their spineless reaction to Trump’s ridiculous claims of voter fraud, I have little hope that that will happen. It seems the vast majority of leading Republicans is far too afraid to lose Trumps frantic voter base of conspiracy theorists to actually stand up for what used to be Republican and Conservative ideals. They are even willing to sacrifice the ideals of democracy as such.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
That's SHOCKING! Apparently he didn't MURDER that innocent child for the Wuhan Virus, -- where that LOSS is WORSE than the some 345,000 MURDERED CHILDREN by "Planned Parenthood" ALONE for 2019.

Yep, that TRUMP has some 'splainin to do, -- but let's not accuse "Planned Parenthood" or the Democrat Party. Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Bobby Jo
No, Trump did not murder that baby. He just profited from its death, thus showing his huge concerns about stem cell research using dead fetuses for what they are: another hypocrisy of his. Same with his stance on abortion. He just tells people what they want to hear. That his attacks on planned parenthood et al. also risk the premature death of hundreds of thousands of women who have no other access to cervical and breast cancer screening has indeed occurred to him. But he knows that his voter base tends to solely focus on the sanctity of unborn life whilst tending to forget about the sanctity of life that’s already born. The only life that actually bothers Trump is his own. So I hope you have good health insurance. Seeing how your wonderfully immune President Trump refuses to cooperate with the Biden transition team concerning the fight against Covid you and your loved ones may need it. Keep safe.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Trump did not murder that baby. He just profited from its death, thus showing his huge concerns about stem cell research using dead fetuses for what they are: another hypocrisy of his. Same with his stance on abortion. He just tells people what they want to hear. That his attacks on planned parenthood et al. also risk the premature death of hundreds of thousands of women who have no other access to cervical and breast cancer screening has indeed occurred to him. But he knows that his voter base tends to solely focus on the sanctity of unborn life whilst tending to forget about the sanctity of life that’s already born. The only life that actually bothers Trump is his own. So I hope you have good health insurance. Seeing how your wonderfully immune President Trump refuses to cooperate with the Biden transition team concerning the fight against Covid you and your loved ones may need it. Keep safe.
Your source please

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... It would be nice to see a Republican Party back that has some integrity left ...

... but in the meantime I'm going to play the HYPOCRITE whose Political Party supports the murder of MILLIONS of unborn children, and criticize the Other Political Party for the death of ONE unborn child. -- Yep, the Republican are evil, but the Democrats are GODLY.

What hypocrisy?!? -- I didn't see any. :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Other than joyful phone-calls amongst friends I myself didn’t witness any celebrations over here in Germany, but I’m sure I would have done if we weren’t in semi-lockdown. Trumps approval rates over here were even worse than in the US. And I’m sure Angela Merkel secretly popped a bottle of Champaign when hearing about Biden’s win. During her entire political life she was known for her almost slavish devotion to the so-called ‘transatlatic friendship’ and then Trumps comes along and starts dismantling the entire world order the US has built up since the end of WWII.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... his attacks on planned parenthood et al. also risk the premature death of hundreds of thousands of women ...

Ohhhhhhhhhh. It must be WONDERFUL being able to sleep at night, -- having no conscience, no guilt, and no fear of being held accountable for your lies:

1 Tim. 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 through the pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared

Be sure to take some ice with you. -- And placed on IGNORE! :)
Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
... but in the meantime I'm going to play the HYPOCRITE whose Political Party supports the murder of MILLIONS of unborn children, and criticize the Other Political Party for the death of ONE unborn child. -- Yep, the Republican are evil, but the Democrats are GODLY.

What hypocrisy?!? -- I didn't see any. :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo
I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat, Bobby Jo. Just an observer from a foreign country. As far as I know the Democratic Party doesn't have much of an issue with stem cell research using unborn children. And they are certainly not Godly. No political party is, as some Trump-gloryfying Cristians would do good to remember.

What I have an issue with is the hypocrisy of condemning something only to then profit from it. I also take issue with the blatant ongoing lies Trump spreads. As of yet he's given no evidence whatsoever for his wild claims of voter fraud. Face it: fact is the Party you don't like won the presidential election fair and square. Seeing that I'm being governed by a coalition I personally did not vote for, I can feel for you and your dissapointment. But if you value democracy you'll have to accept it and hope that in 2024 the outcome is different.

Reactions: aspen and Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WILL ABSOLUTELY KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR FEET. -- Make SURE You're Sitting Down:

... and ...

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? -- Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!
By Jim Hoft
Published November 13, 2020 at 9:43pm
From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

It this were an "earthquake" it would measure 100 on the Richter Scale ...
Bobby Jo

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
For your comments on post 51
Well, I made many comments in that post and as far as I know you don’t need sources for comments.

But if you ask how I came to the conclusion that Trump only cares about his own life for example, it’s his answer to the question if he isn’t worried about Covid at his packed rallyes:

“I’m on a stage, it’s very far away, so I’m not at all concerned.” (Trump says he's not afraid of contracting coronavirus at his rallies but doesn't mention supporters' risk)

The risk of infection for those in the crowd obviously didn’t seem to bother him at all. Sad

Reactions: aspen and Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US Army seizes Dominion servers in Germany, Trump lawyer vows, 'I'm going to release the Kraken' - Geller Report News

‘I’m going to release the Kraken’
says Sidney Powell

The kraken (/ˈkrɑːkən/) is a legendary cephalopod-like sea monster of gigantic size in Scandinavian folklore.

Yeah, baby! -- I heard her say this, but didn't have a clue what she was referencing. But her jaw was set, -- and now the gates of hell are opened.

And unfortunately, when satan's final and most powerful resource is under siege, -- he's no longer using his dupes --, he's coming in person:

Rev. 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them

... meaning Trump & Pence. So hold on for dear life, because it's coming to that ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I made many comments in that post and as far as I know you don’t need sources for comments.

But if you ask how I came to the conclusion that Trump only cares about his own life for example, it’s his answer to the question if he isn’t worried about Covid at his packed rallyes:

“I’m on a stage, it’s very far away, so I’m not at all concerned.” (Trump says he's not afraid of contracting coronavirus at his rallies but doesn't mention supporters' risk)

The risk of infection for those in the crowd obviously didn’t seem to bother him at all. Sad
I don't fear it either...covid has been in existence since 1960...covid 19 is just another strain. I am a person that has a lot of faith and trust in the power of His Word. Psalm 91 is what I stand on...
The key is handwashing....they push masks so hard...what do you use to put the mask on? Your hands...if your hands have touched a surface that is contaminated and you put your mask on without washing hands first you have just contaminated your mask and now trapped the virus in close proximity to your mouth and nose.
Not good at all.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's pretty vague....but thanks anyway

I just listed two people - one by name and the other is myself, both people are in the field of psychology! How could I be more specific?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't fear it either...covid has been in existence since 1960...covid 19 is just another strain. I am a person that has a lot of faith and trust in the power of His Word. Psalm 91 is what I stand on...
The key is handwashing....they push masks so hard...what do you use to put the mask on? Your hands...if your hands have touched a surface that is contaminated and you put your mask on without washing hands first you have just contaminated your mask and now trapped the virus in close proximity to your mouth and nose.
Not good at all.

The Spanish flu was "just another strain" of the flu, which had been around forever too - most people who were alive during 1918-19 were terrified of it because, like Covid-19, it was highly contagious and deadly.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spanish flu was "just another strain" of the flu, which had been around forever too - most people who were alive during 1918-19 were terrified of it because, like Covid-19, it was highly contagious and deadly.
The Spanish Flu is still around?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spanish Flu is still around?
Aspen feel free to handle sickness and disease any way you want.
I don't live in fear of it. The Bible tells us not to fear....I don't fear the things of this world period. I don't even scream or jump when someone tries to frighten me.