Why Revelation is Special

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I fail to see anything in this particular book for me to do.

If you don't then fine.
None of the 7 churches apply to your situation.
If you don't want the blessing of Rev 1:3 then move on.
If you don't want personal advise from Jesus (ie the letter to the 7 Churches) then move on.
I just advise you not to alter the words of this particular book as the curse will find you if you do. Rev 22:18+19

So I assume you will not be posting on the Eschatology section of this forum again. Because this book has nothing for you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't then fine.
If you don't want personal advise from Jesus (ie the letter to the 7 Churches) then move on.
I just advise you not to alter the words of this particular book as the curse will find you if you do. Rev 22:18+19

So I assume you will not be posting on the Eschatology section of this forum again. Because this book has nothing for you.
my advice is no man alters the words of that book . PS that includes those who try and omit the lake of fire
in favor of the love god . CHURCHES are tanking faster than ever . WE better simply learn to believe what is written
and stop trusting so much in emotions and men gone wrong .

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't then fine.

Apply to my situation?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These seven epistles were written to actual churches which have been in ruins now for nearly 1.5 millennia.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
These Christians of the first century were under some very heavy persecution. Me personally I’m sitting here swinging on my front porch with a full belly, a big beautiful house to sleep in, and clothes on my back. Hunted by no one.
@Waiting on him We have such a lot to be thankful for and we by God's grace need to make sure we are using our time for God's glory. ("Brethren, the time is short" - 1 Corinthians 7.29.)

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were eagerly awaiting for Jesus to come and save them out of their horrible situation. It must have been very comforting to hear from John that Jesus was coming quickly?

Reactions: farouk

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Apply to my situation?

Yep... 7 Churches are for the end times. And for the past. But particularly for the end times.
Why else would Jesus put them in an Apocalyptic book?
Would He not have posted the 7 Letters separately if that was His main goal?
So yes... read the 7 Churches and see if you fit one or more of the examples given and follow the advise given to endure the end times.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep... 7 Churches are for the end times. And for the past. But particularly for the end times.
Why else would Jesus put them in an Apocalyptic book?
Would He not have posted the 7 Letters separately if that was His main goal?
So yes... read the 7 Churches and see if you fit one or more of the examples given and follow the advise given to endure the end times.
You said read and keep the words without interpretation, yet you have made a grand futuristic interpretation here?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
honestly. That is concerning to me. Not because there is something wrong with you, but because how much something must be wrong with me. It is not you. Right now I can’t find a job. I have trouble communicating in relationships. And even here I have the same troubles I have in every day life. It is scary because I’m seeing how much I need counseling but wondering if my head can ever be fixed. Sorry I kept coming at you with comments over and over while you kept saying that I wasn’t making sense. I heard you this time. I’m stopping.

Sister, take a deep breath, let it out slowly thru you mouth. Do so until you find that quiet place in yourself.

I know I say we know nothing of tribulations like in the great tribulation but I know we are tested on all corners at all times.

This is a trying time for you but your spirit is kind and gentle and it just needs a rest.
A job will come bc I believe for you and will pray. Relationships are hard in life for life is not scripted. Hold close to the Lord.

God never forgets us and his eye is always upon us, his ear attuned to our cry. He owns all of heaven & earth so his arm is not short that our needs cannot be met.

May you feel the softness of his wing as he gathers you close under its shelter and may his peace warm your spirit like a soothing drink. L.a.m.b.