Why was the Jewish controlled media so against Trump?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm posting this in the conspiracy board even though the media is largely owned by biological Jews and that's a fact. It would probably end up here anyway, so I might as well post here. Biological Jews own the vast majority of legacy main stream media (MSM) in America. They dominate the narrative, so why were they so hostile towards a man, Trump, who was nothing but a friend and staunch ally to the Jewish people? Like, at least 90% of the coverage of Trump on MSM was negative.

I am offering $140 dollars Canadian reward to any man, woman or child who is capable of answering my question satisfactorily. The exchange rate works out to a little over $100 USD. I will snail-mail the winner the money (no e-transfer or paypal) and you will have to exchange it yourself.

QUESTION: Why is legacy MSM so biased and hostile towards Conservative/Republican leaning people (predominately White) when this demographic is most likely to be in support of the nation of Israel in terms of economy, military, right to exist, etc.? Why doesn't the leftist MSM attack Biden and company with the same furor as they hounded Trump? Why does MSM lean heavily left anyway? Due to the horrible massacre that happened just yesterday in Israel Oct 7/23, (some calling it the worst attack in 50 years) Biden pledges support for Israel, but this comes off as weak and half-hearted, especially when considering Biden's administration just unfroze a 6 billion dollar cash infusion to the #1 terror sponsor in the world, Iran. And don't tell me the #1 terror sponsor in the world is not going to find a way to appropriate those funds towards terror operations further. Where is the outcry from the Jewish owners of MSM? Do they not care about Israel? How could they possibly let this slide when Trump would have been neck deep in the trenches with retaliation. What about this current POTUS is superior to the former as far as Jewish interest is concerned? Another thing I don't understand is how biological Jews would call for violence towards, or try to instigate violence towards, White people when they themselves, in many cases, look White? That's such foolishness it's crazy. You would think the Jewish controlled MSM would be in alliance with the Israel supporting Conservatives of Western society.

Disclaimer: I'm new to this forum but I'll just say, do not waste my time trying to correct anything I've written. I believe what I believe and that's not going to change. So save us both some time and answer the question as it stands without trying to dictate terms and we will get along. I've been looking for a satisfactory answer to this for years and I will ignore you if you fail to meet my criteria. Thanks!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Less than two weeks ago, a 40 year old American Tourist attacked several Roman statues on display in ......Israel. Both severely damaged...Turns out, he is Jewish who believes the display of graven images is an abomination.

Why go to that display if you know it will enrage you? He is currently under arrest awaiting a court appearance.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Less than two weeks ago, a 40 year old American Tourist attacked several Roman statues on display in ......Israel. Both severely damaged...Turns out, he is Jewish who believes the display of graven images is an abomination.
Why go to that display if you know it will enrage you? He is currently under arrest awaiting a court appearance.

American Jews hate Israel. They are some of the most radical Democrats in the country.....

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm posting this in the conspiracy board even though the media is largely owned by biological Jews and that's a fact. It would probably end up here anyway, so I might as well post here. Biological Jews own the vast majority of legacy main stream media (MSM) in America. They dominate the narrative, so why were they so hostile towards a man, Trump, who was nothing but a friend and staunch ally to the Jewish people? Like, at least 90% of the coverage of Trump on MSM was negative.

I am offering $140 dollars Canadian reward to any man, woman or child who is capable of answering my question satisfactorily. The exchange rate works out to a little over $100 USD. I will snail-mail the winner the money (no e-transfer or paypal) and you will have to exchange it yourself.

QUESTION: Why is legacy MSM so biased and hostile towards Conservative/Republican leaning people (predominately White) when this demographic is most likely to be in support of the nation of Israel in terms of economy, military, right to exist, etc.? Why doesn't the leftist MSM attack Biden and company with the same furor as they hounded Trump? Why does MSM lean heavily left anyway? Due to the horrible massacre that happened just yesterday in Israel Oct 7/23, (some calling it the worst attack in 50 years) Biden pledges support for Israel, but this comes off as weak and half-hearted, especially when considering Biden's administration just unfroze a 6 billion dollar cash infusion to the #1 terror sponsor in the world, Iran. And don't tell me the #1 terror sponsor in the world is not going to find a way to appropriate those funds towards terror operations further. Where is the outcry from the Jewish owners of MSM? Do they not care about Israel? How could they possibly let this slide when Trump would have been neck deep in the trenches with retaliation. What about this current POTUS is superior to the former as far as Jewish interest is concerned? Another thing I don't understand is how biological Jews would call for violence towards, or try to instigate violence towards, White people when they themselves, in many cases, look White? That's such foolishness it's crazy. You would think the Jewish controlled MSM would be in alliance with the Israel supporting Conservatives of Western society.

Disclaimer: I'm new to this forum but I'll just say, do not waste my time trying to correct anything I've written. I believe what I believe and that's not going to change. So save us both some time and answer the question as it stands without trying to dictate terms and we will get along. I've been looking for a satisfactory answer to this for years and I will ignore you if you fail to meet my criteria. Thanks!
An excellent post. Thank you.

I just have no answers.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of 'Jews' are antiChrists. But God has a remnant!

Romans 11
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying,3 "LORD, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life"?
4 But what does the divine response say to him? "I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal."
5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
American Jews hate Israel. They are some of the most radical Democrats in the country.....
But then why would they want those of their own race to die or be embroiled in further war with Arab states? Are they nationally suicidal?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well for one such a people are not truly the Jews ? them who are of Holy Moses in fact but are nothing to do with Moses but are a Talmud Whore and the snail trail can be seen in their works !
Jesus says that, you will know them by their works ! and we who are Saved can see their works are full of deception and full of casting delusions in fact ! clearly that is the case !

As for the Wars they have worked to create such total nonsense in fact as the snail trail can be seen in fact.
Ukraine could of been all sweet if the people in the areas were allowed to Vote in fact, I may give 2 tooth picks too anyone who can reject that.
No one would of lost their homes and no one killed in fact ! all would be good in fact, but for one thing Oil and Gas ! That's what is the major real issue is = Money is to be made ! Big money we are talking about and Joe Biden and Co are after the money ! and not to mention Russia can supply oil so cheaply, is another Real big problem for Biden and Co, because how in the hell is anyone going to buy an electric car with such cheap fuel ! Cheap fuel is a real problem for Biden and Co intents.

There is a type of Jew getting about, well they claim to be Jews but are not ? Jesus as such pointed them out and Holy Moses dealt with such as well in fact.
So who own's the MSM ? Well they are not worthy Christians that's for sure ! one just has to look at the criminal activity works that they are peddling, they are outright idiots or degenerates ! they will tell any BS Story and whip it up for all they can. Not to mention they are totally guilty of hiding so much from the public and peddle a one sided story, for they would expose themselves if they did more than one sided dribble. It just like the Media was in Nazi Germany in fact totally like such was in fact.
We had a system in Australia that prevented that but in time they undermined that system, i remember the day they won over that system.
There is many so called Christians morons who want to bring on WW3 so as to bring their God down to them ? For they can not contain themselves, i have seen them so. For they are happy for most people to be Killed on earth, but they will claim that they themselves are going to be spared the Hellfire ? because they claim to be born again ? but they are not in fact, because they do not have Christ Jesus within them, for they have another Jesus that they are on about ? and they look to their works as proof ? They tell you look, see ? they made such happen !

The Hostility of the MSM regarding white people ? is that they are Communist and the issue is that everyone is to become a Slave to Them ? That's the set agenda, to enslave all under mans works !

Biden and Co are working to undermine the USA in fact and drive it into the ground economically and also morally, they have been doing this for many years now so they will make you all debt slaves to the System and morally totally depraved ! that's the direction they have carved out for you all.

Most people who are Jews do not have a clue just like all of the rest do not have a clue, for they only follow along blindly, because they are slaves to this world ?

The Schooling system for decades created a dead people ? for they never educated them in fact and such people can not think for themselves truly, for they will only look around them for themselves to be seen too be on the same page !
They think they have strength in numbers alone will give them that edge. But in regards maturity and clarity is Zip !

So we see the Islamic hailed for such a low life cunning attacks of the State of Israel by the MSM on one hand, well No ! i do not support such as that at all, That is not War, That is terrorism ! and the Blood is on Joe Biden's hands for such as we can see the snail trail, Biden's works expose him for his handling Afghanistan like a total moron in fact, that's clear as can be and then regarding Ukraine it's the same, they warned USA that Weapons were being palmed off and sold by Nazis etc in Ukraine. and then such was used on the Jews in a outright gutless mongrel attack.

So Joe Biden is a very Evil man, who could trust him ! i would not trust him at all in regards to the USA because he has proven himself to be a total full on moron in fact, bar for the MSM load of BS propping him up, if Trump did such the MSM would be going ballistic on him with every angle they could dream up !

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Joe Biden is a very Evil man, who could trust him ! i would not trust him at all in regards to the USA because he has proven himself to be a total full on moron in fact, bar for the MSM load of BS propping him up, if Trump did such the MSM would be going ballistic on him with every angle they could dream up !
Perfect.

Biden is a traitor and the biggest liar I have ever heard. AND THAT IS NO CONSPIRACY.

Saw this yesterday... though MSM wont ever put this out. In fact...The media are doing everything they can to bury this story. And they're saying it was a legitimate payback of a loan that Joe had made to Jim -- except there is no record of that loan. And isn't it odd that a guy (Joe) who has never had a real job or run a business, has the kind of money to throw around that he can supposedly loan his brother $200,000? And buy that very expensive vacation home on the beach, and that very expensive Corvette that he loves so much?

Comer Releases Evidence of Direct Payment to Joe Biden - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

In 2018, James Biden received $600,000 in loans from, Americore—a financially distressed and failing rural hospital operator. According to bankruptcy court documents, James Biden received these loans “based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”

On March 1, 2018, Americore wired a $200,000 loan into James and Sara Biden’s personal bank account – not their business bank account. On the same day, James Biden wrote a $200,000 check from this same personal bank account to Joe Biden.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The real reason is of course a spiritual one. There are evil spirits known as demons known as the powers of the air who have as their prince, Satan. Those entities have influence, thought control over people to varying degrees. For the Christian this is a spiritual warfare.

An example of that in scripture, Ephesians 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

In reference to world events, they exercise their influence over the mind. So then the thought and intentions of the hearts of men is under the influence as if they are drugged. We see it with the violent emotional responses and passions of all sorts which is inside of them. I suppose to them, Trump is a threat to their scheming wiles, there view of the world order they want. People that have rejected Christ rejected God who sent Christ, they then are more easily oppressed by the devil. They are not free to make good choices.

2 Corinthians 4

1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor [a]handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

A good a POTUS as Trump was, they cannot consider as good, them saying 'orange man bad' is one of their catchy phrases. People are also very tribal; they go along to get along and find meaning to their existence in their fraternity of brotherhood with each other. It is why the concept of a melting pot is overrated, people form clubs, groupings, gangs for common interest, survival and control over their circumstances. Those outside the group are always held in suspicion, enmity, hatred or disgust, never acceptable. Go outside your group and you're a traitor to them.

The devil takes all that which is the normal evil part of mankind and makes the most of that. His goal is stealing, killing, destroying lives.
Things happen in this world and may not make any sense to us because we cannot see these invisible forces working in people's lives.

There are no unaligned parties, everyone is aligned for or against someone or something. Like Christ said,
Matthew 12:30
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

If you do not take into account spiritual realities, you won't ever come to understand knowledge of the truth about the human condition, and it is a really messed up disaster.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real reason is of course a spiritual one. There are evil spirits known as demons known as the powers of the air who have as their prince, Satan. Those entities have influence, thought control over people to varying degrees. For the Christian this is a spiritual warfare.

An example of that in scripture, Ephesians 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

In reference to world events, they exercise their influence over the mind. So then the thought and intentions of the hearts of men is under the influence as if they are drugged. We see it with the violent emotional responses and passions of all sorts which is inside of them. I suppose to them, Trump is a threat to their scheming wiles, there view of the world order they want. People that have rejected Christ rejected God who sent Christ, they then are more easily oppressed by the devil. They are not free to make good choices.

2 Corinthians 4

1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor [a]handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

A good a POTUS as Trump was, they cannot consider as good, them saying 'orange man bad' is one of their catchy phrases. People are also very tribal; they go along to get along and find meaning to their existence in their fraternity of brotherhood with each other. It is why the concept of a melting pot is overrated, people form clubs, groupings, gangs for common interest, survival and control over their circumstances. Those outside the group are always held in suspicion, enmity, hatred or disgust, never acceptable. Go outside your group and you're a traitor to them.

The devil takes all that which is the normal evil part of mankind and makes the most of that. His goal is stealing, killing, destroying lives.
Things happen in this world and may not make any sense to us because we cannot see these invisible forces working in people's lives.

There are no unaligned parties, everyone is aligned for or against someone or something. Like Christ said,
Matthew 12:30
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

If you do not take into account spiritual realities, you won't ever come to understand knowledge of the truth about the human condition, and it is a really messed up disaster.
And that also explains the utter HATRED for Israel!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think before we may consider the answer to the OP question that it is incumbent upon the author to prove their premise regarding the Jewish controlled MSM.

Also, with regard to the $140 wager, I would think that is nullified by the authors closing remarks. "do not waste my time trying to correct anything I've written. I believe what I believe and that's not going to change."

For the author to concede someone's answer is credible, the author would need compromise their implacable opinion on the matter itself.

As to a likely answer for the OP question, maybe the reason certain MSM reporting sources are hostile to President Trump,a friend of Israel and by extension the Jewish people, is precisely because the MSM is not utterly controlled by the Jews.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think before we may consider the answer to the OP question that it is incumbent upon the author to prove their premise regarding the Jewish controlled MSM.

Also, with regard to the $140 wager, I would think that is nullified by the authors closing remarks. "do not waste my time trying to correct anything I've written. I believe what I believe and that's not going to change."

For the author to concede someone's answer is credible, the author would need compromise their implacable opinion on the matter itself.

As to a likely answer for the OP question, maybe the reason certain MSM reporting sources are hostile to President Trump,a friend of Israel and by extension the Jewish people, is precisely because the MSM is not utterly controlled by the Jews.

Not to mention people have to truly understand what is meant by understanding what is Israel ?

Talk to any fool on the street and ask them about Israel and all Carnal people will say, it is the State called Israel ? Hows that, the brain power of the average simplistic dolt, does not have a clew, but has only been brainwashed on the subject, because he has only been indoctrinated on the subject in fact but has no depth of what he is talking about in fact !

Within the State called or claiming to be Israel ? you see this is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all in fact ! and anyone who claims it to be, is an Anti-Christ in fact !
For such people have total disregard for Christ Jesus in fact ! not to mention they for the most have no regard for Holy Moses in fact, but are full of deceptions and delusions, most not worthy of the OT in fact !
But within their are some Jews that are worthy of the OT and Holy Moses, for they have hope !

So when we put the State under the microscope say, we see a bastard so called Jew ? the one that Holy Moses pointed out and not to mention Jesus pointed out about ?
So we see a bad Mob within the Jews ? Just as their are a Bad Mob within Christianity, making claims they are worthy, but in fact they are not worthy at all !
So in the State we can see the working taking place, that being the brother hood of Satanist that created a bond between Satanic so called Jews and their ilk within the Islamic world as well, for they area Brother hood in fact and they are a Brother hood within under the banner Christian as well, for they all work for the same ends in fact ! For they are guided by Satan, just as the Bible points out all such in fact !

Pope Frances is in with them as are the Jesuits and much of Protestant's and Freemasons, Marxist, Socialist, Communist and all are Anti-Christ in fact. for they have their own religion that does not serve Christ Jesus in fact !

So we see this War in the State called Israel now, but if one ask what is it truly ? well it's only the Anti-God Jews who are in bed with the Islamic Mob ! for they have a plan to unite the two ? why is that, well they are both the same Satanist Mob creation. That's why you see the MSM giving such outright support to the Islamic Mob, for they are in bed with them in fact, for this is the tampering Games they played out, that kicked it all off, it was all planed beforehand ! But worthy Jews of the State are being set up to loose by the MSM and bastard Godless Socialist etc Jews.

The MSM can play any tune they want and the majority will just follow along blindly like total morons in fact and we seen that in Nazi Germany in fact !
The Media are gods to all people who are not Saved.

Just remember what was taking place before this attack took place against the State Israel, Godless Socialist Jews were rampaging against the Government of Israel ! and this Mob let this Terrorist attack take place, for their own ends ? Typical Socialist ends in fact, where such ends are typical = the means justify the Socialist causes ends, so some are sacrificed offered up to their gods ? This it typical of the Socialist mind set !
The Socialist cause is created to bring everyone down in the area so as to become the same ? but it will never truly work ! and all that will become of such is powering up the Anti-God Socialist and their Talmud god's to dominate the region ? The True Jews worthy of the OT God will have to leave the State !

The MSM is controlled by the Satanic so called Jews ! Just like the Satanic Jews could print Media under Hitlers Nazis, but the other Jews in Germany could not print Media at all, it was forbidden by Hitler, only the Zionist Jews could print Media in Germany in fact.

The so called Zionist Jews got Hitler into Power in fact ! He was their Man ! who was just another idiot Socialist nut case moron !

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to mention people have to truly understand what is meant by understanding what is Israel ?

Talk to any fool on the street and ask them about Israel and all Carnal people will say, it is the State called Israel ? Hows that, the brain power of the average simplistic dolt, does not have a clew, but has only been brainwashed on the subject, because he has only been indoctrinated on the subject in fact but has no depth of what he is talking about in fact !

Within the State called or claiming to be Israel ? you see this is not worthy of Christ Jesus at all in fact ! and anyone who claims it to be, is an Anti-Christ in fact !
For such people have total disregard for Christ Jesus in fact ! not to mention they for the most have no regard for Holy Moses in fact, but are full of deceptions and delusions, most not worthy of the OT in fact !
But within their are some Jews that are worthy of the OT and Holy Moses, for they have hope !

So when we put the State under the microscope say, we see a bastard so called Jew ? the one that Holy Moses pointed out and not to mention Jesus pointed out about ?
So we see a bad Mob within the Jews ? Just as their are a Bad Mob within Christianity, making claims they are worthy, but in fact they are not worthy at all !
So in the State we can see the working taking place, that being the brother hood of Satanist that created a bond between Satanic so called Jews and their ilk within the Islamic world as well, for they area Brother hood in fact and they are a Brother hood within under the banner Christian as well, for they all work for the same ends in fact ! For they are guided by Satan, just as the Bible points out all such in fact !

Pope Frances is in with them as are the Jesuits and much of Protestant's and Freemasons, Marxist, Socialist, Communist and all are Anti-Christ in fact. for they have their own religion that does not serve Christ Jesus in fact !

So we see this War in the State called Israel now, but if one ask what is it truly ? well it's only the Anti-God Jews who are in bed with the Islamic Mob ! for they have a plan to unite the two ? why is that, well they are both the same Satanist Mob creation. That's why you see the MSM giving such outright support to the Islamic Mob, for they are in bed with them in fact, for this is the tampering Games they played out, that kicked it all off, it was all planed beforehand ! But worthy Jews of the State are being set up to loose by the MSM and bastard Godless Socialist etc Jews.

The MSM can play any tune they want and the majority will just follow along blindly like total morons in fact and we seen that in Nazi Germany in fact !
The Media are gods to all people who are not Saved.

Just remember what was taking place before this attack took place against the State Israel, Godless Socialist Jews were rampaging against the Government of Israel ! and this Mob let this Terrorist attack take place, for their own ends ? Typical Socialist ends in fact, where such ends are typical = the means justify the Socialist causes ends, so some are sacrificed offered up to their gods ? This it typical of the Socialist mind set !
The Socialist cause is created to bring everyone down in the area so as to become the same ? but it will never truly work ! and all that will become of such is powering up the Anti-God Socialist and their Talmud god's to dominate the region ? The True Jews worthy of the OT God will have to leave the State !

The MSM is controlled by the Satanic so called Jews ! Just like the Satanic Jews could print Media under Hitlers Nazis, but the other Jews in Germany could not print Media at all, it was forbidden by Hitler, only the Zionist Jews could print Media in Germany in fact.

The so called Zionist Jews got Hitler into Power in fact ! He was their Man ! who was just another idiot Socialist nut case moron !

Hitler was evil. Hitler was not a Catholic (like so many lie claiming that he was), Hitler was an occultist, a Theosophist, if you will. Hitler did however have alliances with the Catholic Church, when it benefited him.​
answer14.jpg
Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Picture from the 1901-1906 Jewish Encyclopedia. (It is "interesting" that in this Jewish Encyclopediaarticle on Rothschild, it "fails to mention" that the Bauers changed their name to Rothschild. Even errantly referring to Mayer's father Moses as "Moses Rothschild," when the family surname before Meyer was "Bauer"). Photo Source.
Adolph Hitler was ¼ Jewish. His father was born to an Austrian chamber-maid, sired by the lord of the house, one Baron Rothschild. The Rothschilds are an old European (Germany-Austria) Jewish family who changed their name from the Jewish "Bauer" to the Gentile-sounding "Rothschild" (roth-schild literally means "red shield" in German, and is the standard of the family dynasty to this day). Mayer Amschel Rothschild (born in 1744), who was the founder of the Rothschild family banking empire (an off-shoot of the bank started by his father, Moses Bauer), was born Mayer Amschel Bauer. He changed his Judaic name to a non-Jewish sounding one, like so many Judaics have.
Hitler was a pawn of the International Judaics, he was a made man. It is an open secret that Hitler was financed by Jewish banking houses (as were the Allies). And his International Judaic handlers rejected his offer to ransom (to safety) the whole of European Jewry under the control of the Reich for a paltry twenty-million dollars. The reasons why would take long to explain. But the result is that International Jewry secured Palestine as their national homeland (the modern-day nation state Israel, called Israeli in the older days, which is why older writings and readings bear that name), and continued their rise to global domination. Today, draconian (thought-crime) "AntiSemitism" Laws are being enacted in most all Western once-Christian nations. This is in preparation for the final putting-down of any resistance to International Judaic world dictatorship, which shall devolve into a theocracy headed by satan (antichrist). Most "Jews" do not know this, and are not complicit in it; though they reap the "rewards of membership" in Jewry, and unwittingly allow this element (the International Judaics) to hide within their (Jewry's) ranks.” Source WBSG​

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Why was the Jewish controlled media so against Trump?​

One thing I know and that is that liars have little affinity with liars and the greedy are forever wanting more.