Why would God Create Adam and Eve??Answer= God wants a Loving Family!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God as a Father wants to enjoy His good creation with those He loves and those that love Him!! and you??

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No God was displaying his infinite creative ability and his love for those he created.
God is complete in the trinity and has no need of anything we can give. That he recieves our worship, adoration etc is because it is his due.

As I've said elsewhere it is a mistake to asign our emotiona and emotional needs to God.
Would we willing do to our children what God did to Jesus?

Remember we are saved by grace, we deserve judgement and hell.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not "NEED" us but God "WANTS" US AS His Loving Family!!
God as a Father wants to enjoy and share with His family His good creation with those He loves and those that love Him!! and you??

Reactions: perrero

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God does not "NEED" us but God "WANTS" US AS His Loving Family!!
God as a Father wants to enjoy and share with His family His good creation with those He loves and those that love Him!! and you??

The dividing line between want and need is very fine so it is important to emphersis that while God wants and enjoys our worship. He equally does not need it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 22:36-38 36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: "'Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God would have only one purpose to create eternal (forward eternal) beings and that would be to extend His Love to them and establish a relationship in the process. This true and loving relationship cannot be coerced in any way, shape or form or else it becomes insincere, contrived and therefore self-defeating in it's purpose. God would prefer our love rather than our worship because He would rather capture our hearts first before acknowledging our obedience. True love for God will makes us obey and worship. If not, we are arrogant and proud.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that speculating on why God does what He does is kind of a waste of time, especially if it takes away from experiencing His love for us

Last edited:
Reactions: Windmillcharge

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would God Create Adam and Eve? is a question asked by many unbelievers and evolutionists. I offer them an answer.
God "WANTS" US- born Again believers as His Loving Family!!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God as a Father wants to enjoy His good creation with those He loves and those that love Him!! and you??

GISMYS_7:
You have the short answer....I just had to expand it.

Is God lonely, needs love, companionship. The angels evidently did not fulfill this purpose as he created the human called Adam.

God is eternal life, is the source of this life. God is the infinite and undefined life that we cannot understand or reach ourselves. God wants his immortal life shared with an IMAGE of this eternal life or himself.

Man was made to be the reflection of immortality with all of God’s spiritual attributes or characteristics!

Jesus was made as the first born, the first IMAGE of God in this immortal life. He was the new/last Adam to finally fulfill the last leg of God’s purpose – to develop a new family that reflects the spiritual IMAGE of God. Adam developed the family of earthly mankind. Jesus developed the family of heavenly mankind. Both Adams reflected the IMAGE of God. The former with mortal life, and the latter with immortality.

Part 1 - So why Adam? He was made by God to demonstrate or show that without the spirit of his creator living within his deepest mind or heart, he could never truly love God. He would eventually choose self-love and edification over his creator. Since Adam chose himself over his maker God continued to demonstrate with future mankind that there is no substitute love except the love of himself, the creator living within them, their hearts. God knew that for man to truly love him, he gave him the ability to return to God, he would have to reach out and long for him in his life. God did make Adam with a spiritual sense that communicated with his maker, and we as the same carnal man have it today.

Part 2 – So why Jesus? Jesus comes on the scene to restore mankind to demonstrate or show that with the spirit of God living inside him, he would truly love God, forever, and therefore whomever would believe in him (Jesus), would also be filled with the spirit of God and live forever, by God’s grace and power.

Adam was made for all mankind to become the heavenly IMAGE of God with all his attributes – to truly love him.

Bless you,

APAK

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Jesus IS God!!
Matthew 1:23

- Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, "" God "" with us.

Yes!!! Jesus IS God!!! Philippians 2:6

Christ Jesus,
who, although He existed in the form of "" God "" , did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,
but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant,
and being made in the likeness of men.
Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
At the name of Jesus

EVERY KNEE WILL BOW,
of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is "" Lord "" , to the glory of God the Father.
Isaiah 9:6

- For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, "" Mighty God "" .
, "" Everlasting Father, "" Prince of Peace.
John 8:58
- Then Jesus said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, "" I AM ""
John 10:30-33
- Jesus answered them,
"" I and My Father are one. ""

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me? The Jews answered Him, saying, For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself "" God. "" ===Pharisees knew Jesus was saying He is "" God ""
John 20:28
- And Thomas answered and said to Him, My "" Lord and my God ""
Revelation 22:13
- "" I AM the Alpha and the Omega, "" the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seems to me that speculating on why God does what He does is kind of a waste of time, especially if it takes away from experiencing His love for us
Then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Should it be shut down?

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If it is 'speculation' then I agree 100%, but is all theology pure speculation oris it reasoned from scripture.
Does it also increase our reverence for God and cause us to appreciate his love and grace more?