Why Would God show Me This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christs-love

Sep 23, 2011
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why would God show me this? I’m a nobody, I was In prayer, and in the far distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it for the first time I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Coming from a prophetic church background, when God gives a dream or vision or a word three consecutive times, it usually indicates that something is being confirmed. Your post immediately reminded me of a song which comes from scripture ~ Malachi 4:2.

Blessings and Peace!

PS: I am from New Zealand :)

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Welcome to CB.

If you are alluding to 1 Cor 2:9 as well as your dream, then please realize that the tense of that verse shows it is IN THIS LIFE that God has prepared those things for those that love Him, and as Paul states here, were revealed to him and others at that time. It is something to look forward to.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream once. Actually quite recently. In this dream I could not hear any dialogue from anyone there. All I heard was "God will provide". What made me think of this was that I heard it 3 times then I woke up. I can say the dream was centralized around concerns with money problems and vehicle issues...

Just thought I'd mention that.

BA :)

DogLady19

Apr 15, 2015
christs-love said:
Why would God show me this? I’m a nobody, I was In prayer, and in the far distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it for the first time I felt glorious joy and happiness, and there with God I did not need anything to eat or drink, the only thing that matters is the relationship I have with him nothing else, and this world and everything it has to offer is absolutely nothing compare to what he has in store for us, and I realized I love Jesus more than anybody on earth.
If you realized that you love Jesus more than anybody on earth, and the only thing that matters is the relationship you have with Him, then you answered your own question. That is exactly why God showed it to you.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Blessing in Christ freind. When dreams are given we should try to understand what God is showing us and why. Reading the bible and letting God lead you to understanding is best. Was something else in that dream maybe something on your right side. If it was myself I would check out the sun rises and study Gods word and pray about it when you can.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
christs-love said:
I was In prayer, and in the far distant in the darkness I seen a sun in the position of a sunrise I seen it 3 separate times, and as I am starring at it for the first time
Are you sure your interpreting it right? Maybe it was a sunset, not a sunrise? Maybe it means your in the sunset of your life and haven't long to live? Lots of people worship the sun, maybe the sun was allegorical for something else? And never stare at the sun :)

I have dreams that someone is chasing me and I'm running for my life.. My interpretation it is that I'm just paranoid. :)

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Dan57 said:
I have dreams that someone is chasing me and I'm running for my life.. My interpretation it is that I'm just paranoid. :)
But if you don't hear from me again, assume I was wrong :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
christs-love said:
Because you have a heart for God, There is a new dawn coming,but before it comes the darkness will have its time, just like the song, " the darkest hour is just before dawn".

In all His Love