wife, baby, daughter, me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, senior doctor told namrata will have c section on 10th March and deliver a baby.

You can pray God bless wife, baby daughter and me, and help in every area of our lives. We feel sad that we are experiencing sadness. You can pray God turn our sorrows in Joy, and He be glorified.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, senior doctor told namrata will have c section on 10th March and deliver a baby.

You can pray God bless wife, baby daughter and me, and help in every area of our lives. We feel sad that we are experiencing sadness. You can pray God turn our sorrows in Joy, and He be glorified.

Thanks!
Praying!

Reactions: My Dreams

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Oh my, back to the C-section :( But, it is safer for her so, praise God. I do pray for your spirits to be lifted high brother, I pray you can find joy in the midst of all those trials. Our emotions can magnify these negative feelings, and don't I know it!
Press on brother, God is protecting you all.
Breaks my heart that you are all so sad.
I am praying daily for you all bro.
God Reigns supreme, amen.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thanks!
If the baby is of normal development why would a C section prognosis be necessary at this point?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
If the baby is of normal development why would a C section prognosis be necessary at this point?

Doctor said wife had 1st delivery by c section so it is risky for normal delivery, also you know here the hospitals are not advanced also they donot hear or talk much

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Doctor said wife had 1st delivery by c section so it is risky for normal delivery, also you know here the hospitals are not advanced also they donot hear or talk much
I notice you posted about the C section for the delivery of this baby some time ago. Did the doctor give a valid reason for diagnosing for a C section so early?

I would seek a second or third opinion MD.

If your wife is of a normal healthy structure and the baby is of normal healthy development I would not settle for one doctors opinion too quickly.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I notice you posted about the C section for the delivery of this baby some time ago. Did the doctor give a valid reason for diagnosing for a C section so early?

I would seek a second or third opinion MD.

If your wife is of a normal healthy structure and the baby is of normal healthy development I would not settle for one doctors opinion too quickly.

The doctor just say it will be risky for mom and baby as she had c section before so they want to do c section, yes but we have shifted from private doctor to gov. doctor before few days only private doctor told for c section on 2nd March and Govt. Doctor on 10th March, due date is 27th March. We have stopped going to private hospital at the last moment the doctors or hospital doesnot allow pregnant lady from other hospital to deliver baby

Reactions: Nancy