Will America Make It To November?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And The establishment elite running Washington will stop at nothing to deny Trump the White House.

This means they could unleash massive riots and social chaos. They could even unleash a large-scal false flag terrorism event that kills hundreds of thousands of Americans and suspends the elections.

ANYTHING is possible at this point, because if an honest election is allowed to take place, Donald Trump wins in a landslide against the criminal Clinton.
I have my popcorn out!!!!!!!!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Donald Trump is beating Hillary by five points in another national poll as he consolidates support among Republicans and opens up big lead with Independents
Trump leads Clinton 42 to 37 per cent in a new Rasmussen poll
He also leads Clinton in a Fox poll released this week
Even as some national leaders wring their hands, Trump gets 76 per cent support among Republicans MMMMMM is something big coming our way???? maybe November is too far off?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Very interesting>If he wins the presidency, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump would seek to purge the federal government of officials appointed by Democratic President Barack Obama and could ask Congress to pass legislation making it easier to fire public workers, Trump ally, Chris Christie, said on Tuesday.

Christie, who is governor of New Jersey and leads Trump's White House transition team, said the campaign was drawing up a list of federal government employees to fire if Trump defeats Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the Nov. yes I would say something very big is coming our way!!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what will happen between now and Nov. but I do know that the Elite will not give up power.
Pomp.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And America must be brought down so the new Babylonian order can be built. Mr. Obama is in high gear at every turn, using the presidency of earth's most prominent nation to make the "hope and change" he promised before his election--a promise the true nature of which few in this country comprehended. The change, that transformation, is to be the removal of America as a hindrance to the larger order--that within which the powers that be can rule and reign as a central governing authority.
One report captures this president's congratulating himself and his one-world order builders for their transformational efforts during the seven and one-half years of his presidency. Globalist elite cooperation can defeat the “chronic violence” that is caused by real jihadist in France and supposed racism in police forces, President Barack Obama told a roomful of foreign ambassadors July 15.
"Overnight in Nice [France], we witnessed another tragic and appalling attack on the freedom and the peace that we cherish … [and] it’s been a difficult several weeks in the United States," Obama told the ambassadors gathered in the White House...
After urging them to join in the effort to increase the policing of such "non-Islamic" terrorism, he patted his fellow global elitists and himself on the back.
"'I want to thank so many of your countries for the partnership that we’ve forged and the progress we’ve achieved together over these past eight years in rescuing the global economy and securing vulnerable nuclear materials. A comprehensive deal to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Halting the spread of Ebola, and thereby saving countless lives. In Paris, the most ambitious agreement in history to fight climate change. A new sustainable development set of goals to end extreme poverty and promote health and education and equality for all people." (Source: Breitbart News, "Globalist Obama: Terrorists, Racist Cops Are 'Chronic Impulses' to Be Defeated by Global Elites," by By Neil Munro)
What he did not say was that every one of these "accomplishments" of his administration has caused problems that might never be undone. Also, he used executive fiat in almost every case, bypassing a non-resistant Congress and the U.S. Constitution at every turn.
So, the Obama administration has almost single-handedly–so the globalists elite must think-- begun the process of dismantling the roadblock to their taking the world back to Babel. This, of course, is all preparation for Antichrist, the globalist of all globalists, to step onto the stage of human history for the final curtain call.
The God of Heaven says that will not happen until the church of Jesus Christ is removed. For it is in actuality the Holy Spirit indwelling the Church--not America--that is governing the globalists' efforts to establish one world order.
In writing the chapter I mentioned in the opening of this commentary, I closed that chapter with the following, as I will do with this article.
The Lull Before the Storm
Thankfully, even though God's judgment upon sin is sure, He is also slow to anger and His mercy is great. It is my opinion that we are currently in a lull that God has graciously granted just before the prophesied end-of-time storm that will devastate a wrath-deserving generation. Even so, a brisk wind is already snapping the flag of warning that apocalypse approaches.
God the Holy Spirit earnestly and tenderly beckons all who will heed His call to take shelter within the only harbor where protection from the deadly whirlwind to come can be found. That safe harbor is Jesus Christ. Those who refuse to accept the haven or safety offered by Christ will perish beneath the raging, crashing surge as surely as did the antediluvians during the judgment of Noah's day.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
blessedhope said:
And The establishment elite running Washington will stop at nothing to deny Trump the White House.

This means they could unleash massive riots and social chaos. They could even unleash a large-scal false flag terrorism event that kills hundreds of thousands of Americans and suspends the elections.

ANYTHING is possible at this point, because if an honest election is allowed to take place, Donald Trump wins in a landslide against the criminal Clinton.
I have my popcorn out!!!!!!!!
Kinda like Bush and 9/11

Washington won't stop him,the voters will...

As far as false flags,think that's going to happen regardless of who's in the White House

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
When we wake up and realize that no president runs the country we may can get somewhere.They can only do what they are allowed to,and when you buck,well see what happened to Kennedy.....

Find out who runs the federal reserve,that's who runs ,not only this country,but the world.