Will Bidens DOJ Charge And Prosecute Donald J. Trump With Insurrection For Jan 6th, In Final Attempts To Remove Him From His 2024 Presidential Bid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump on Trial: A Model Prosecution Memo for Federal Election Interference Crimes
July 13, 2023

This model prosecution memorandum (or “pros memo”) assesses federal charges Special Counsel Jack Smith may bring against former President Donald Trump for alleged criminal interference in the 2020 election. The authors have decades of experience as federal prosecutors, criminal defense lawyers, and other legal expertise. We conclude that the evidence likely now meets Department of Justice standards to commence a prosecution.

Do any actions disqualify a person from being president?

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States from holding public office. The clause was written in the aftermath of the U.S. Civil War and makes no mention of other crimes.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump on Trial: A Model Prosecution Memo for Federal Election Interference Crimes
July 13, 2023

This model prosecution memorandum (or “pros memo”) assesses federal charges Special Counsel Jack Smith may bring against former President Donald Trump for alleged criminal interference in the 2020 election. The authors have decades of experience as federal prosecutors, criminal defense lawyers, and other legal expertise. We conclude that the evidence likely now meets Department of Justice standards to commence a prosecution.

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits anyone who has engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States from holding public office. The clause was written in the aftermath of the U.S. Civil War and makes no mention of other crimes.
what does the link have to do with your question?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does the link have to do with your question?
The areticle memo shows how the public is being prepared for the charges and prosecution of the Biden DOJ IMHO

This memo is being used by the public and media to "shape public opinion" prior to actual charges being brought

Reactions: marks

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The areticle memo shows how the public is being prepared for the charges and prosecution of the Biden DOJ IMHO

This memo is being used by the public and media to "shape public opinion" prior to actual charges being brought
the actual is not released to the public. how can something the public never sees shape public opinion?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
July 13, 2023

Yes that is the intention, and several states will attempt to remove him from the ballot due to the accusation and bog down the campaign with needing to file lawsuits that have to be appealed due to corrupt judges that fail to uphold due process.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
July 13, 2023

I encountered two democrats today that claim Trump committed Treason January 6th.
The worst part that compounded their ignorance was that they were elderly black women.
All those years of lifelong Kool Aid consumption.

Soros bussed ANTIFA to DC so they could once again enact acts of violence into what was a peaceful, Constitutional, act of free speech and activism against an unlawful corrupt act by innumerable actors against our voting rights.

ANTIFA arrived in private black busses . The doors opened and the sewer spilled out. Trash talking from the moment their talons touched the ground.
When they approached the barricades where the National Guard stood as witness, Capitol police opened the barricades and allowed them entry.

Now, this should be obvious. Barricades. Capitol Security, National Guard guarding.

Yet, there's ANTIFA storming Congress? Gaining entry?

IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT!

NO.

Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, commands Capitol Police. Not the president!

The people need to see if there is any legal avenue available to us to bring charges of Sedition against the Democratic party, and Nancy Pelosi .

If the warped blatantly crooked indifference to it being obvious collusion among criminal corrupt jurists/judges and "elected" members of Congress to halt Donald Trumps right to run for office fails, I have no doubt their next move will be to end his life.

And as usual as history shows, the real assassins will get away with it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is the intention, and several states will attempt to remove him from the ballot due to the accusation and bog down the campaign with needing to file lawsuits that have to be appealed due to corrupt judges that fail to uphold due process.
Looks like your observation is working out to be spot on, Trump received a target letter from the Biden DOJ on the Jan 6th event today, meaning the grand jury is most likely going to indict him, I posted a thread on the Tue July 18th News 1 hr ago

I agree the Biden DOJ is going to drag their feet, and have the many liberal states withdraw him from the ballot as an insurrectionist not fit to run

Looks like a case that needs to be decided quickly in the US Supreme Court to short cut their plans, what's your take?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encountered two democrats today that claim Trump committed Treason January 6th.
The worst part that compounded their ignorance was that they were elderly black women.

Soros bussed ANTIFA to DC so they could once again enact acts of violence into what was a peaceful, Constitutional, act of free speech and activism against an unlawful corrupt act by innumerable actors against our voting rights.

ANTIFA arrived in private black busses . The doors opened and the sewer spilled out. Trash talking from the moment their talons touched the ground.
When they approached the barricades where the National Guard stood as witness, Capitol police opened the barricades and allowed them entry.

Now, this should be obvious. Barricades. Capitol Security, National Guard guarding.

IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT!

NO.

Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, commands Capitol Police. Not the president!

The people need to see if there is any legal avenue available to us to bring charges of Sedition against the Democratic party, and Nancy Pelosi .

If the warped blatantly crooked indifference to it being obvious collusion among criminal corrupt jurists/judges and "elected" members of Congress to halt Donald Trumps right to run for office fails, I have no doubt their next move will be to end his life.

J6 was an instigated set up and the heart of what is really going on behind the scenes is a communist takeover of America. I believe at this point major civil unrest (if not a full-blown civil war) in inevitable. :( The real assassins may get away with it (in this life) but not in the life to come. They will end up having to stand and face God's judgment.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
J6 was an instigated set up and the heart of what is really going on behind the scenes is a communist takeover of America. I believe at this point major civil unrest (if not a full-blown civil war) in inevitable. :( The real assassins may get away with it (in this life) but not in the life to come. They will end up having to stand and face God's judgment.
Oh there is a huge agenda at work my friend .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT!

NO.

I agree 100%, Pelosi was in charge of security at the Capitol event, she refused the National guard to assist with security, that was offered by president Trump

Yes it's my opinion also that Antifa was pouring out of busses to incite the crowd, and to this day mums the word on FBI operatives amongst the crowd?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree 100%, Pelosi was in charge of security at the Capitol event, she refused the National guard to assist with security, that was offered by president Trump

Yes it's my opinion also that Antifa was pouring out of busses to incite the crowd, and to this day mums the word on FBI operatives amongst the crowd?
The news itself supported the violence of burning buildings when it was part of the agenda .
the news itself supported the wicked black women who encouraged surrounding folks
and etc
Yet the news itself BLAMES TRUMP for the jan sixth . YET HE NEVER ONCE SAID or encouraged anyone
to Actually ENTER into the capital and to take it .
And watch this . IF , IF for some reason TRUMP did win the next election .
YOU can bet if folks rushed the capital on inaugrration day , THE NEWS WOULD SUPPORT IT .
HY and PO , CRISY . this is all for an agenda . YOU mark my words .
VIOLENCE IS GOOD , if its for their own cause . BUT if anyone even dares to kindly speak truth
agaisnt them , THAT IS VIOLENCE TO THEM and seen a vile , dirty wicked .
Folks got zero idea what is going on . Nor does either side know , BOTH SIDES are in on it too .
Yah , the last part needed to be said too . cause TRUE IT IS .
REMEMBER when GOD said in the bible cursed is the man whose hope and trust is in man . THAT AINT NO JOKE .
BELIEVE ME cursed is the people whose hope is in the govts or politicans , in men or in man .
What is about to unfold with unite BOTH SIDES .
spears will be turned into plowshares , BUT UNDER A LIE . THEN THE PLOWSHARES will be turned into spears
AGAINST ANY AND ALL WHO DID NOT CONFORM . WE better have zero hope in men is all i can say .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NewsWeek​

U.S. States Urged To Block Donald Trump From 2024 Run​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/13/23

Two advocacy groups have written to officials in several states urging them to bar Donald Trump from running as a presidential candidate for allegedly inciting an insurrection.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FBI was there of course. A friend was there and witnessed ANTIFA'S arrival. And the CP opening the barricades to let them pass.

There use to be a video on YT where Antifa is approaching the Congressional building. A woman is standing on the upper steps chanting their name and cheering as the crowd joins in upon their arrival.

I can't find that video now. Not surprising.

Pelosi and Schumer. Conspirators to the end. And bad actors. But when there are cameras, they played their role.

NewsWeek​

U.S. States Urged To Block Donald Trump From 2024 Run​

BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/13/23

Two advocacy groups have written to officials in several states urging them to bar Donald Trump from running as a presidential candidate for allegedly inciting an insurrection.
As expected. The agenda against Trump is well planned to span years.

Reactions: marks