Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald McDonald, You fail to understand the great Plan of God for His faithful peoples.
People from every tribe, race and nation, all who believe in God and Jesus and keep the Commandments. Isaiah 66:18b, Rev 7:9
No I understand this full well. It is the literal words of God. I am surprised you accept it as written.
You ignore and deny the many Prophesies that tell how the House of Judah will be virtually wiped out on the Day of the Lords fiery wrath.
You believe in the pretentious and frankly ridiculous theory of a 'rapture to heaven'. God has allowed millions to die for their faith, Why should you be any different?
Well that Day is a 7 year period and yes 2/3 will be killed and the 1/3 will receive Jesus as Messiah and cry out to Him which is the main cause of Jesus to return. That is strongly implied in the New Covenant and explicitly declared in Matt. 23:

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See what jesus literally says? Jews will not see Him again until they say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Also from Hosea:

Hosea 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Jesus returned to His place and will return when Israel acknowledges their sin- the national rejection of Jesus as the Jewish Messiah on the basis of demon possession (Mt. 12)

As for teh rapture? Mayber it will not occur in our lifetime. Maybe I will be a martyr for the faith, but at 69 years, my chancves of dying for teh faith are getting less and less.

But the good thing is, if it does happen in our lifetime and Jesus performs literally what is said in Thessalonians- even an unbeliever in the rapture like you will be caught up (not sideways) and we can both rejoice in the goodness of God!
Your problem exactly. You and all the poor saps who have fallen for Satans lies. Sad really, as when disaster strikes, you won't know which way to turn. Luke 21:25-26
Oh but I will! I will turn to HIm who has always sustained me. But I am not worried about the time of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel or the tribulation as it is called- For God promised to deliver us from that wrath which is to come ansd visit the whole earth!

But even in the impossible chance you are correct- I will still rejoice in god my Savior! Vut time will tell won't it who has been caught in the web of deceit in this matter.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great. I have over 50 years of studying the end time prophecies.

The Pharisees and the Scribes studied Scripture for years, some a lot longer than you, yet they are wrong in everything, including the coming of the Messiah. What does that say about you, humm?

What I think has to happen next is the formation of the ten EU leader panel of some sorts, that the litter horn person will be over.

Ahh, you "think?" Doesn't sound like 50 years of studying to me.

I am keeping a close eye on Zelensky, a Jew, who is a well known political leader with military experience - two quality's that the Jews (Judaism) are looking for in their King of Israel messiah.

Selensky? LOL!!!! Newspaper Eschatology everybody, trying to have the world news to interpret God's prophecies. Sad!

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keras, I wrote that the Jews in Israel are presently unsaved as they have not yet received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.
It is never Prophesied that they will. Only a Messianic remnant will join with their Christian brethren.
Keras, not going to happen. The same Jews over there right now will be there when Jesus returns to rescue them.
A direct contradiction of Jeremiah 12:14 and many other scriptures. Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:18
The Jews over there will turn to Jesus and the gospel of salvation in the middle of the 7 years
The false dream of the rapture to heaven suckers, who fondly imagine they will be sitting up in heaven while the Jews get tribulation.

All of those ideas are a total fabrication, and to believe them is to be deceived and deluded.