Will The Puzzle Ever Be Solved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will the puzzle ever be solved?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, however, the solution will come from a well known celebrity pastor.

• Yes, however, the solution will come from an obscure unknown.

• Total voters

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
According to Daniel 12: 4, his prophecy is to be sealed to the end times. In your opinion, will the mystery of Bible prophecy ever be solved?

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
According to Daniel 12: 4, his prophecy is to be sealed to the end times. In your opinion, will the mystery of Bible prophecy ever be solved?
It will be unsealed just as God described it to be. When the TIME of this world is Ending. Which is now for the books are being opened greater than ever. The signs are all around us. We are going into great Tribulation and many are in it now through out the world. Soon the children of God will be taken into captivity and taken to Jerusalem just as God foretold it would be.

BenTobijah

Apr 11, 2009
I can't vote on your pole because you do not have the answers.Absolutely it will be solved. In fact for those that read Scripture with understanding it is well in the process of being solved.Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.Are you receiving the Former and Latter rain?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It was unsealed in 1948 when the End times started whether or not men have figured it all out yet is the question. Seems they would rather hang to their traditions and false hoods then hear/see whats written.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
I can't vote on your pole because you do not have the answers.Absolutely it will be solved. In fact for those that read Scripture with understanding it is well in the process of being solved.Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.Are you receiving the Former and Latter rain?
Matt. 13:24 has not happened yet. This doesn't happen until Christ has come. As 25 speaks of the stars falling which brings a new heaven brought fourth.The prophecy of the book of Daniel as God said concerning the END TIME has been sealed. It doesn't mean every word in the book was sealed written in Daniel. Only that pertaining to the End of the AGE. More of that is being opened up as we enter into the LAST DAYS.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Matt. 13:24 has not happened yet. This doesn't happen until Christ has come. As 25 speaks of the stars falling which brings a new heaven brought fourth.The prophecy of the book of Daniel as God said concerning the END TIME has been sealed. It doesn't mean every word in the book was sealed written in Daniel. Only that pertaining to the End of the AGE. More of that is being opened up as we enter into the LAST DAYS.
Of course Matt 13:24 has not happened yet thats true .... And your right every word wasnt sealed ..but enough was that it could not be understood untill the last days .. When? The last days.. Gods says the Last days started with the parable of the Fig Tree in 1948its this Generation that is the last and will see him and that the book was unsealed for.Why? because its them that need to know what to expect.... and knowledge had increased that is now ...the book is wide open its men who do not want to change what they were thought by their traditions, before it was opened that are blind.Men who fail to let God interpt his own Word and put mans interptations on his Words ....Its these men who are causing a famine...Soon Antichrist will be here and you will not be able to find Gods truth from Sea to sea (Amos 8:12) So if one thinks its going to get more open than it is ...Thats not whats written ..Its as open as it will get until the Millieum So we had better listen and learn. If you want to be an overcomer (of the first resurrected) you got about as much information at your finger tips as we are going to getAmos 8:10And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. 11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.