Will they take away our cars?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is but one of many . But here allow me to remind the people about what that man once said before his church .
Church, I HAD TO TELL GOD to GET HIS SON out of MY WAY , SO I COULD GET THE JOB DONE .
FULL OF SELF BUDDS . That man is of the devil .
Copeland quotes are truly Satanic. They may be the worst I've read. I worked with a man who sold Copeland tapes about 45 years ago. I know what Copeland taught. They are online.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They might. there is no intrinisic right to a car! Anyright the government gives, the government can take away!
Sie order of the dragon and of the beast cannot be stopped by man . WE must simply endure faithful to Christ
no matter what comes against us .
SOON the peoples will see
SOON the peoples will mourn
SOON the peoples will cry and beg , BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE .
THE DIGITAL IRON SYSTEM WILLLLLLLLLLLL SOON SLAM DOWN . And unless one conforms the ways of darkness
they will not be able to buy or sell . Unless folks embrace wicked and dark agendas
I repeat they will not be able to buy or sell . HARD TIMES be coming against the lambs and we better not fear it .
SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM can be found in the pages of revelation .
THIS WAS FORETOLD long before you or i was ever born into this world .
IT came from HE WHO WAS BEFORE THE WORLD OR ANYTHING that was , was created .
GOD KNEW ALL THINGS and KNOWS ALL THINGS . And now we see it coming to pass RIGHT IN FRONT of our faces .
And the few do warn the masses , your churches have fallen for a ruse
The FOREST IS HERE the SIGNS OF THE TIMES are all around us .
To which the blind say , YE DOOM and GLOOMERS That aint the forest of signs , That is no forest they say
ITS JUST BILLIONS and BILLIONS of trees . EXACTLY .
for they can see the signs but CANNOT DISCERN THEM as THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES . WHICH THERE BE MANY

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copeland quotes are truly Satanic. They may be the worst I've read. I worked with a man who sold Copeland tapes about 45 years ago. I know what Copeland taught. They are online.
My sister referred to him as a serpent.Because of his serpent like eyes , and his wife boasting of his witchcraft during storms and before taking off as pilot of one of his 5 private jets.

Copeland is Satanic.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The peoples mourn
the peoples are being sold into bondage under the idea its freedom .
But so too has the church sold this line for a long long time in another way unto its own .
FOR THEY TAUGHT FREEDOM TO SIN , WHICH IS ONLY BONDAGE
and now willreap the effects of showin GOD the SPINE .
Their digital king cannot save them only ENLSAVE THEM .
And yet the peoples cheer having no idea what is so near , near to come
and at the door . They looked for a time of great joy , BUT ONLY HEAVINESS
they looked for freedom BUT ONLY BONDAGE
FOR GOD HAS BEEN REJECTED by this generation and worse by a whole mess of folks even within christendom .
And yet the peoples holler, WE ARE FREE the govt , the world govt will save us
WE are free as they hold up rainbow flags , AND YET HONOR BONDAGE OF SIN .
FOLKS GOT NO IDEA that the SPIRIT OF WHOREDOMS has been DUMPED upon them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister referred to him as a serpent.Because of his serpent like eyes , and his wife boasting of his witchcraft during storms and before taking off as pilot of one of his 5 private jets.

Copeland is Satanic.
I know what you mean. I saw a video of Copeland that was SCARY!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He is but one of many . But here allow me to remind the people about what that man once said before his church .
Church, I HAD TO TELL GOD to GET HIS SON out of MY WAY , SO I COULD GET THE JOB DONE .
FULL OF SELF BUDDS . That man is of the devil .
I never get how any Christian could support such blatant false teaching. But they do. Many false teachers exist today and make a good amount of money.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is indeed.

However,as Job taught us, it is with God's permission.
Satan is forming hisone world all inclusive beast serving govt .
OH yes. He tricked many . Many into a love that came of HIM and NOT from GOD .
The lands will mourn and the people will cry , for man was not the answer
AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS , JESUS CHRIST , they rejected . Lets be praying many folks repent andcome
to the TRUE JESUS CHRIST and fast . A delusion is taking souls capitve to a lie and using the word love
to decieve them . But unto those who KNOW THEIR GOD , WHOM FOLLOW THE LAMB
and read and embrace their bible , THEY KNOW this love is not OF GOD but rather contradicts THE TRUTH
And though it may have some good works attached too it
IT DENIES JESUS CHRIST , GOD and all that is HOLY as it trods HIM under foot saying things
like muslims know God and other religoins are fine , NO NEEDTO REPENT AND BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
YEAH THAT AINT LOVE . LOVE POINTS TO JESUS CHRIST , not to false hope and or any other religion or path .
AND THE LOVE OF GOD dont rejoice in iquity . LIKE this love sure seems to be callling homsexuality LOVE
GOD WOULD NOT DO THIS . But the devil would.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never get how any Christian could support such blatant false teaching. But they do. Many false teachers exist today and make a good amount of money.
I know exactly why they do . and the bible will tell you why .
THEY DESIRE what they have , THEY WANT TO BE LIKE THEM . THEIR LOVE IS MONEY
and they sit under these men in hopes they too will be like them . THEY ENVY them .
Folks will sit under whatever tickels their ears , whatever serves their lusts .
BUT NOT LAMBS . THEY SIT UNDER JESUS CHRIST . Be encouraged my friend .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is forming hisone world all inclusive beast serving govt .
OH yes. He tricked many . Many into a love that came of HIM and NOT from GOD .
The lands will mourn and the people will cry , for man was not the answer
AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS , JESUS CHRIST , they rejected . Lets be praying many folks repent andcome
to the TRUE JESUS CHRIST and fast . A delusion is taking souls capitve to a lie and using the word love
to decieve them . But unto those who KNOW THEIR GOD , WHOM FOLLOW THE LAMB
and read and embrace their bible , THEY KNOW this love is not OF GOD but rather contradicts THE TRUTH
And though it may have some good works attached too it
IT DENIES JESUS CHRIST , GOD and all that is HOLY as it trods HIM under foot saying things
like muslims know God and other religoins are fine , NO NEEDTO REPENT AND BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
YEAH THAT AINT LOVE . LOVE POINTS TO JESUS CHRIST , not to false hope and or any other religion or path .
AND THE LOVE OF GOD dont rejoice in iquity . LIKE this love sure seems to be callling homsexuality LOVE
GOD WOULD NOT DO THIS . But the devil would.
The American people should have been forewarned when different states Legislature allowed Satanists to openly pray to Satan before the start of business.

A generation ago it would have never happened. That's how far and fast we've fallen as a people.But it isn't our fault. It's all part of the plan.That included making us to be passive so our revolutionary spirits wouldn't hang them from the trees.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The American people should have been forewarned when different states Legislature allowed Satanists to openly pray to Satan before the start of business.

A generation ago it would have never happened. That's how far and fast we've fallen as a people.But it isn't our fault. It's all part of the plan.That included making us to be passive so our revolutionary spirits wouldn't hang them from the trees.
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

i say to my wife, at least once a week = 1776 ReBorn

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He is indeed.

However,as Job taught us, it is with God's permission.
Who gave such permission ?

Ok I am going to ask for God permission to do evil ? Ok granted ! Thanks God ? o_O

I think it just comes from the Stain of original Sin that such is the case, so be it ? but the wagers of Sin does what ? such comes to bight us in the arse, that is the issue, you or we will all reap what we have sown.
So it comes down to the story of the Yoke and the pricks.
If you kick against the pricks so be it ?
If you do not abide in Christ Jesus then so be it on your head and such is like a cancer on us all, that we have to endure such a blight all about us. because such people are blighted, for they are to weak to stand up and have Christ Jesus within.
For if a society had Christ within themselves then all the glory ! but if not then such is one of decay !

Who gave one in Christ so as too speak up and push forward, like Paul did ? He had permission from God !
If some one ask me who gave you permission to talk about Christ Jesus, i will say that God granted such to me in fact ! but as to Sin ? if they said to me who gave you permission to do such Sin that they named that i have did ? what truly could i say ? turnaround and say God granted me to do such, What a load of total BS ! And if such was the case one pointing out my Sin ? Then i thank them totally for the good Grace given them and i would pray to repentance.

Maybe i could say, i did it with God's permission and then say begone for i am a God of myself ? Devil you ! :p:innocent::tonguewink:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who gave such permission ?

Ok I am going to ask for God permission to do evil ? Ok granted ! Thanks God ? o_O

I think it just comes from the Stain of original Sin that such is the case, so be it ? but the wagers of Sin does what ? such comes to bight us in the arse, that is the issue, you or we will all reap what we have sown.
So it comes down to the story of the Yoke and the pricks.
If you kick against the pricks so be it ?
If you do not abide in Christ Jesus then so be it on your head and such is like a cancer on us all, that we have to endure such a blight all about us. because such people are blighted, for they are to weak to stand up and have Christ Jesus within.
For if a society had Christ within themselves then all the glory ! but if not then such is one of decay !

Who gave one in Christ so as too speak up and push forward, like Paul did ? He had permission from God !
If some one ask me who gave you permission to talk about Christ Jesus, i will say that God granted such to me in fact ! but as to Sin ? if they said to me who gave you permission to do such Sin that they named that i have did ? what truly could i say ? turnaround and say God granted me to do such, What a load of total BS ! And if such was the case one pointing out my Sin ? Then i thank them totally for the good Grace given them and i would pray to repentance.

Maybe i could say, i did it with God's permission and then say begone for i am a God of myself ? Devil you ! :p:innocent::tonguewink:
Read Job.
We are in grievous error when,if,we imagine God is sovereign but not when it comes to Lucifer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First no lamb would hang anyone , as you know . However this is why they hid it cause they knew people would uprise .
But i want us to pay attention to something you wrote .
For you brought up a good point and now its time for this lamb to make a point .
You wrote a generation ago it would never have happened .
A generation ago the churches were a bit more solid on doctrinal teachings too .
A generation ago homosexuality and other sins would not so openly embraced .
SOMETHING happend a generation ago . ANY GUESSES on what it was .
THEY BEGAN TAKING GOD out of places and SOON THEREAFTER followed the romans one level reprobation .
THE BIBLE ACTUALLY IS , HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED . And i highly suggest , no wait PLEAD
for folks to get back into it .
A generation ago even the secular knew something was wrong when a boy thought he was a girl
or a man thought he was a woman . TODAY if one even dares to speak a word against it
THEY AINT TOLERATED ONE BIT .
TODAY even in churches if one tries to stand up and correct CERTAIN SINS , EVEN THE CHURCHES SAYS AWAY with you haters .
YOu warners , YOU DOOM and GLOOMERS . AND THAT IS HOW LEAVEN GOT A STRONG HOLD .
I know folks see me as a monster or a hater just cause i DO expose false faiths , and sins .
BUT HAD MORE DONE THIS , the churches would not have fallen . TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ABSOLUTELY TRUE

i say to my wife, at least once a week = 1776 ReBorn
Then beware my friend . Then beware .
This lamb will not partake of any revolutoin of man , any killing of anyone .
We need to be saying , JESUS CHRIST and HIS KINGDOM , which is NOT OF THIS WORLD .
The left is lost but so too are many on the right . Having no idea
satan is using both sides to attain his own agenda .
Satan will use rebellion from the right , to try and make EVERY BIBLE HOLDING LAMB seem dangerous .
And then even most who did uprise will quickly SELL OUT to the agenda when they realize
THEY CANNOT DEFEAT THIS BEAST SYSTEM . GOD CAN AND HE WILL ON JESUS DAY .
TILL THEN OUR FOCUS AND OUR MISSION IS JESUS CHRIST AND THE PREACHING OF HIS KINGDOM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read Job.
We are in grievous error when,if,we imagine God is sovereign but not when it comes to Lucifer.
God allows as HE allows . let us notice something ,
GOD was the one who first told satan have you considered my servant job .
God knew what job needed in order to strengthen the faith of job .
What GOD allows HE WILL WORK to the good of those who love HIM .
JESUS warned us , IN THIS WORLD YE WILL HAVE TRIBULATIONS .
And we are reminded to take patiently our sufferings .
KNOWN TO GOD and TO GOD ALONE is what is best for the lambs . And though no suffering seemeth joyous
IT WILL YIELD the peaceable fruits of rigtheousness unto those who are excersised therein .
The digital beast system will cause fiery trials to come against the lambs and they are shut out of society
unable to buy or sell . A time of great persecutions , harsh tribulations cometh upon the lambs
and it will be world wide and with great vengeance and furious attacks will the dragon and unified world come aginst the lambs who conformed not
to the all inclusive god and its dark rainbow and false love . ALL , however , who go under
the false rainbow many path all inclusive lie , WILL BE DAMNED TO PERIDTION of ungodly men .
I MADE MY MIND UP , MY CHOICE IS SIMPLY THIS , COME WHAT MAY TO THE LORD BE THE GLORY
HE SAVED ME and to HE WE OWE ALL and HE KNOWS what is best for me .
But woe wail the day that cometh after this tribulation unto the ungodly who conformed to the all inclusive lie .
FOR THE WRATH OF GOD is mighty and many will wail ON HIS DAY .