Will we be resurrected bodily or spiritually?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please feel free to share your view.

My understanding is that in this life we go building up spiritual treasures in heaven according to Jesus, and that is our destination therefore we will be spiritually given a spiritual body to live in where God resides, and I still see Yeshua as the one whom is on the throne as the Lord God Almighty.

I have a question for those who believe that they will be raised again bodily?

Is the reason that many people believe that they will raise like this, because of Yahava, raising his Son whom was begotten at resurrection in his body that he had perished away in for 3 days?

From my view, today people are resurrected spiritually, given either resurrection of judgement or resurrection of life - however all of this is on the spiritual plane where God resides.

Perhaps the viewpoint is that God will be on this earth and that people will have a body but it will never die and you could live a life on a new earth or something?

Just curious to an answer as perhaps it does deal with the resurrection of Jesus; just to sum something up, if Jesus Christ never came back in his body that he had before, there would have never been confirmation that Death had been conqured.