Windows 10?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lil_Worried

Oct 26, 2016
Windows 10 is the future. There will be some people who refuse to upgrade, but in reality time moves on and so does technology. There are still some people using windows xp but they don't make new drivers for that version of os, so you cant really use that on new systems.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm still using the amazing invention of Windows 7 the best invention in the last decade. In my opinion Windows 10 does a lot of unnecessary things, especially if you are living with limited internet, if anyone knew how to stop it from downloading 300mb of who knows what when just turning the computer on, 1gb after a few hours, it just continuously keeps downloading without hopping onto google or playing games online, i would be interested to know how to stop it. I've got windows 8 on my tablet, and have no idea how to stop it, i have tried turning updates off and does not work, my mums computer has windows 10 and she has the same problem. And the newer versions of windows hog more ram.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nhaas said:
so how many people have switch to windows 10? I didnt like windows 8(1) so I am still on windows 7 - ultimate. Still using MCE.
The last time I tried using Windows 10 was months ago and it was a buggy piece of horse manure. It usually takes them a year or two to get the system working as they intended, so I don't care to try it again any time soon if at all.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
lforrest said:
It seems that every other release of windows is bad, excluding the server releases that have always been good because they don't include useless stuff. Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, ??Windows 10??
Yes, I've noticed that.

I've stuck to Windows 7. Recently I bought a new PC and made sure it has Windows 7.

Incidentally I bought one with a solid state hard disc. Boot-up is fast!