Wisconsin company to install rice-sized microchips in employees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one claiming that the mark will be a chip, as least how we would think of a "chip" today. I wouldn't bank the fate of my soul on me losing my hand, "accident" or not. Keep in mind too, that this "mark" can also go in your forehead as well.

My point about the missing hand is, physical marks can be removed.

My personal belief is that it's a spiritual mark.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point about the missing hand is, physical marks can be removed.

My personal belief is that it's a spiritual mark.

Or it could be like a gateway to your spirit, which is what I've been proposing for a while now. There is a reason why drugs are always used in occult rituals. I believe the mark of the beast will be witchcraft incarnate, a cursed object of some kind. Some people think that its just a pledge of allegiance, but if it was really that simple, then John wouldn't have left its meaning in complete ambiguity. This view also doesn't add up with the scriptures earlier showing the world already worshiping the beast and the dragon that gave him his power and authority. The spiritual allegiance will already be there long before the mark is in the picture, so this is obviously something more than it just being purely immaterial, as it lands you in the Lake of Fire.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get your point but there's still room for a spiritual mark.

What would you say if I said I believed it is God who delivers the mark?

I have no reason to assume, since he delivers a sort of mark of his own long beforehand.

(Revelation 9:4) "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

God delivering the mark of the beast himself would make him out to be a liar when he said that its not his wish that any soul should perish, as I see it. It would be akin to me that I'm not involved in bio/chemical warfare while I have labs developing agent orange for the military. That would make me quite double minded.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God delivering the mark of the beast himself would make him out to be a liar when he said that its not his wish that any soul should perish, as I see it.

2 Thessalonians 2
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 2
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I have yet to see anyone actually properly define what the "strong delusion" really is. Its often disjointed even though the scripture is quite clear. When God saw the wickedness in the heart of the Pharaoh, he turned him over to that wickedness completely, or over to his own delusions. What God did to the Pharaoh is what will happen to the world. He will give the world over to a reprobate mind, ensuring that they believe a lie. I've already explained what I believe a big part of that lie will be. How this requires economic coercion to occur is beyond me. Comparing this to the mark of the beast only limits the power of God to harden the heart of man to a man made medium of exchange. Do you now see how absurd this sounds? Let reason and logic prevail. If the beast has to coerce the world into taking this 'mark', then that should tell you that the mark will be something more than just a spiritual one.

The Strong Delusion:
(Romans 1:20-28) "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: {21} Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. {22} Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, {23} And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. {24} Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: {25} Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. {26} For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: {27} And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. {28} And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the beast has to coerce the world into taking this 'mark', then that should tell you that the mark will be something more than just a spiritual one.

Where is it stated that he has to force people take the mark?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is it stated that he has to force people take the mark?

If you have control over money, something that everyone needs, and I decree that you can't use it unless you do XYZ, then I am in essense forcing you to do XYZ. Why is this something that needs to be explained? How about you explain what this has to do with the strong delusion? Its not about whether or not he would have to use coercion, the fact is its there. Most will submit from coercion alone.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have control over money, something that everyone needs, and I decree that you can't use it unless you do XYZ, then I am in essense forcing you to do XYZ.

The buying and selling part of that passage isn't about money. It's about being recognized for who you are. A Christian. They can't buy or sell because they're Christian.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The buying and selling part of that passage isn't about money. It's about being recognized for who you are. A Christian. They can't buy or sell because they're Christian.

It says NO MAN might buy and sell unless they take it. Show the part where it says Christian only.

The strong delusion is the Mark.

And yet you still haven't explained how it is, obviously because you can't.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says NO MAN might buy and sell unless they take it. Show the part where it says Christian only.

And yet you still haven't explained how it is, obviously because you can't.

This isn't worth getting upset over. I'm done here.

Reactions: Peanut

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't worth getting upset over. I'm done here.

Well, I might seem angry, but I'm just chilling out in my chair kicking my feet up, but fine, you don't have an argument, so my 'Job' is done here, logic and reason prevails yet again.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if Jesus was upset hanging on the cross with his foreknowledge of all things realizing among His own there would be that which claims his name yet acts like the devil.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if Jesus was upset hanging on the cross with his foreknowledge of all things realizing among His own there would be that which claims his name yet acts like the devil.
Nah not really. He died for you according to scripture whildt you were in your sins. so nahh.
how do devils act according to scripture?