With My eye upon you....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 32:8 (NASB)
I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Such a rejoicing, for the promise of personal instruction to the heart that would want it, is given above....And such a promise it is.. The promise that God will see that the heart will not missed the mark, as long as the heart is open to the instruction that comes from God above..

For these promises are for all that are His... Even the heart that is hard, yet doesn’t know it, that thinks it sees, that thinks it knows, still can and will be taught, but it will take time, for it must be soften, broken, made to know it doesn’t yet see as it ought to see... For this is true of us all, at times and in areas, in our walks with Him, yet the heart must stay in the walk.....

For a soft and humble heart it takes to be taught from above...But the promise is there to the heart that finds itself willing to be taught by God Himself... For God is the teacher if one is willing to be the student...

The heart that is open to the instruction that comes from above is a blessed heart indeed... The heart that would humble itself and grab unto it’s death in Christ to empty oneself of itself, to be taught, not by self, but by God alone from above... Such a blessedheart indeed..

To the heart that would be such, the Christ, the joy, the light and life, that would be known, felt, seen and experienced...

The promise to be taught with His eye upon us, such a promise of personal instruction and a message of love, and hope and fruitfulness....

To Him be our all..

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: Debp

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You reminded me of the times I went to the first home meetings of a church plant in early 1995. As I sat there during worship, I saw a mental image of a disco light ball with a few of the facets' silver wiped off from inside. This was a figure of my heart and God was telling me that He would wipe off the silver one pane at a time. And as He progressed, I'd be able to see better.
"I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye, I am fearfully and wonderfully made." A line from a song I wrote that seemed appropriate. Shalom.

Reactions: Debp and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reminded me of the times I went to the first home meetings of a church plant in early 1995. As I sat there during worship, I saw a mental image of a disco light ball with a few of the facets' silver wiped off from inside. This was a figure of my heart and God was telling me that He would wipe off the silver one pane at a time. And as He progressed, I'd be able to see better.
"I'm precious in His sight, the apple of His eye, I am fearfully and wonderfully made." A line from a song I wrote that seemed appropriate. Shalom.

It is so true, we have a good God who loves us so. Be so blessed in the receiving and the experiencing of that love...

A fellow receiver of that love m, Not me

Reactions: Debp and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is so true, we have a good God who loves us so. Be so blessed in the receiving and the experiencing of that love...

A fellow receiver of that love m, Not me
Glad to make your acquaintance, Not Me.

Reactions: Not me