Woe! to Earth! Satan has come down in great fury!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woe to the Earth! Satan has come down to earth in Great Furry he knows his time is very short! Notre Dame burns! Evil on the increase worldwide, millions of abortions, the sick minded abomination of sexual perversion, wars and rumors of wars. mho. this world will not last much longer
luke 21:28
when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Those words were never truer. Every day I read the news I get weak in the knees and wonder how much longer God is going to allow it to go on. The Word says "Your eyes are too pure to look on iniquity" yet our world is nothing but iniquity.

Even so Lord Jesus come. Those words give me chills!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a ghost writer for Hal Lindsey?

The "great tribulation" my Lord Jesus taught will involve a time of world peace, not all out chaos and war. Your pre-trib rapture teachers forget to teach you what Jesus said after the wars and rumors of war Message:

Matt 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

KJV

How does one forget to cover that last phrase Jesus taught with those wars and rumors of wars? It's because the pre-trib preachers and writers don't care what Jesus said; they are instead out to make money, sell books and movies! That's why the Hal Lindsey types try to paint as dark a picture for the very end as possible, the more fantastic the better!

In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul showed that when the deceived say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" will come upon them. The END will be a time of world peace and safety. The Book of Daniel shows the coming Antichrist comes in peacefully, with craft prospering by his hand.

"You mean jellybean that the end of this world won't be a time of all-out war and chaos?" That's right Fred. The war and chaos is to happen JUST PRIOR TO the endtime great tribulation.

I'm glad you brought that up. I never studied the end times and had glossed over that Scripture that you quoted. I've never been taught any trib theories, I only know what I see with my eyes. Do you have any theories as to when the Antichrist will come upon the scene?

I tend to think that all true believers have had their fill of this dark world and we want the end to come.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe we are now in the last half of Revelation 20 where Satan is loosed to deceive the nations once again. And the Lord could return today.
Another delusion about the last half of Revelation. And the return of the Lord for His Church pertains to the Rapture and then the Second Coming, both of which are before the last half of Revelation.

D

Dave L

Another delusion about the last half of Revelation. And the return of the Lord for His Church pertains to the Rapture and then the Second Coming, both of which are before the last half of Revelation.
Revelation 20 describes the New Covenant era. Between Christ's first and second coming. The futurist interpretation does not hold up along side of Jesus' teaching in the gospels or along side of Paul's teaching.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you brought that up. I never studied the end times and had glossed over that Scripture that you quoted. I've never been taught any trib theories, I only know what I see with my eyes. Do you have any theories as to when the Antichrist will come upon the scene?

I tend to think that all true believers have had their fill of this dark world and we want the end to come.

The "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus actually taught will be a time of world peace. That's what He showed when He forewarned of wars and rumors of wars, and then said but the end is not yet. The opposite time of war is a time of peace. And that is one of parameters for the end that will accompany the appearance of the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ to Jerusalem.

Biblically, the Antichrist shows up on the 6th Seal, and 6th Trumpet. The 6th Seal with the event of the "untimely figs" being cast out of Heaven is pointing to the Rev.12:7-9 event of Satan and his angels cast out of Heaven down to our earthly dimension. The 6th Trumpet event has the four angels bound at Euphrates opening that river border. God originally gave Israel the Euphrates river as its most northern border, so that Rev.9 passage is symbolic of Satan's host from Heaven coming to earth, with the Antichrist coming to play Jesus Christ.

What is going to fool the majority, especially those who are wrongly taught to fly away before the trib, is that Antichrist will claim to be God (or Christ), and will work miracles to prove it. Many Christian brethren who listen to men's doctrines will be deceived and believe it also (Paul's falling away). This Antichrist I believe will be Satan himself on earth, in person, as he also like all angels has the image of a man.

That is what the idea of 'great tribulation' I believe is meant, not war, not chaos, not famine, not diseases, but just the opposite, a time of peace, heal all your woes, pay off all your debts, control over all evil on earth. Our Lord Jesus gave us the example of that false one working great signs and wonders that if possible, would deceive even His very elect. His elect are sealed in prep for this, so they cannot be deceived. But to be able to almost... deceive them? that's a warning Message of how strong a deception that false-Messiah is going to work. It will be a deception this world has never yet seen. Satan playing Messiah? Yes. That is what he has always wanted, to sit in God's throne over His congregation (Isaiah 14; Ezekiel 28).

So right now, we are in a time of building chaos in prep for the "great tribulation" of world peace for the wicked, but tribulation upon those who serve Christ Jesus. And our greatest tribulation will be to not be deceived by Satan as that coming false-Messiah, and wait on Jesus Who will come to destroy that false one with the brightness of His coming.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Anti-christ will fool(deceive) many of those left behind on rapture day but we born-again believers will have no doubts as we are changed into a new immortal body and are caught up (raptured)to meet Jesus in the clouds!!PTL. Why choose to be left behind???

D

Dave L

Yes!! Anti-christ will fool(deceive) many of those left behind on rapture day but we born-again believers will have no doubts as we are changed into a new immortal body and are caught up (raptured)to meet Jesus in the clouds!!PTL. Why choose to be left behind???
Do you realize you could end up wearing the mark of the beast unknowingly? Why? Because you don't recognize what it is and are looking for its symbol to appear.