Woman the cross word puzzle ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
John 19:26-27
in conformity with the Catholic rule for Scripture interpretation that the literal and obvious must be accepted here Jesus in His full humanity as born again Adam the son of God[Lk 3:38] not only pays His punishment but redeems himself, his woman/wife Eve and their son Cain and the whole of humanity as the beginning and end of the story = History imho - twinc

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 19:26-27
in conformity with the Catholic rule for Scripture interpretation that the literal and obvious must be accepted here Jesus in His full humanity as born again Adam the son of God[Lk 3:38] not only pays His punishment but redeems himself, his woman/wife Eve and their son Cain and the whole of humanity as the beginning and end of the story = History imho - twinc
Frankly this is totally bizarre.

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DID YOU HAVE A LOOK AT Luke 3:38 - did not the incarnate son of God at Lk3:38 reincarnate and dwell among us - twinc

Well I read 38, and it is a genealogy from Jesus back to Adam, whom God created from the dust of the Earth. Now God could say that Adam was His Son, because He created Him! But to think that God recreated Adam in the womb of Mary, so as to be able to Call Him the Son of God, might be stretching it a bit. I do realize that the Scripture also states, that Jesus is the 2nd Adam, reasoning be, they were both sinless at there creation, woops one fell, the 2nd fulfilled!

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DID YOU HAVE A LOOK AT Luke 3:38 - did not the incarnate son of God at Lk3:38 reincarnate and dwell among us - twinc
No, the Lord Jesus Christ did not "reincarnate" since that is a pagan concept.

To "incarnate" is to take a body of flesh and blood (a human body) and that is exactly what the eternal Son of God did when He was conceived in the virgin Mary's womb. This was a supernatural conception, and had nothing to do with Adam and Eve or Cain (of all people).

Why was the incarnation of the Word a divine necessity? Here's the answer:

HEBREWS 10
5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Well I read 38, and it is a genealogy from Jesus back to Adam, whom God created from the dust of the Earth. Now God could say that Adam was His Son, because He created Him! But to think that God recreated Adam in the womb of Mary, so as to be able to Call Him the Son of God, might be stretching it a bit. I do realize that the Scripture also states, that Jesus is the 2nd Adam, reasoning be, they were both sinless at there creation, woops one fell, the 2nd fulfilled!

do not add/subtract/make up /imagine what is not in Scriptures - to incarnate means to take on human flesh to reincarnate means to take on human flesh again and to dwell amongst us - only God is sinless according to most if not how was Mary not created sinless but Adam was - it says all have sinned imho - btw Protestants imho are obliged to believe what the Bible states and not what some Pope hundreds of years later ruled - the bible states that Jesus, the Jews and the early Christians accepted reincarnation - twinc

Last edited: