Women the gifts God gave to them, A list of powerful verses and scripture God gave to women.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
The secret of Women : The gifts God gives, singing to God.

Part 26:A Will correct it alter and put it in order please wait.

Here we will see the secret because of so many ladies and people who asked it and in written form will be explained. We will dive into and the secret of singing and relation of women and the real things of the bible will be found. Thru hardship and test God gives to the real people of God will recieve and recieve hsi gifts.

Just to remember what we learned from the last episodes. It's always good to remember what. Proverbs 33:11 but the plans of the lords stand firm forever, the purpose of his heart throughout all the generations remeber God has A heart that's were all our hearts come from. This is the first Gift God gave women love and we can find that in

Genesis 2:18-24

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[b] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[c] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

The women recieved love and it was written in thier hearts that is the law just like the man the law is love.

Galatians 5:14

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[a]

For the entire law is fulfill in keeping this one command, love thy niehgbor as yourself love fulfills the law women did recieve a portion of God's command and love made both rulers of the world together.

Genesis 1:26-28

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

So God created manking in his own image in the image of God he created male and female he created them. As the verse said " God blessed them and said to them, “ 28 Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

For every man is different and species and none are the same just the same as women there different species and different people and they both complete each other. Man and women being species and different people. Know that god gave you part of his love and he's will and his commandments are in your heart and it was A gift given to both man and female. For the law is written in your heart.

Psalm 40:8

8 I desire to do your will, my God;

your law is within my heart.”

heart. just like the law is in Genesis 1:28

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

and Genesis 2:22

22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

and also in Deuteronomy 6:5

5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

and in Leviticus 19:18

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

The laws written in their hearts. And like to fulfill the law what Galatians 3:20-23

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

says that the promises are not against God. So know that love is special and he gave it to you and know that you only have A part of the immense love God has love is A great thing people but people don't understand until they go thru hard things in life and only you have a small part of it and you use it in everyday thing one of the powerful things in love.

This for now for the next one we will see the rest of this and we will put the pieces together and know that love is the first Gift God gave to women.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edit... Changed some of the references from G-d to God. Let's do our best to keep the name of God hallowed. Thanks.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 26:B

We continue form last time and we see that law in our hearts fulfills God's commandments and thru love is giving and it is complete when we love.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God loved the world he gave up his son

John 15:13

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Greater love than to give your life for another.

you don't know what love is for you don't know how loves work know that God gave you A small part.

------

God gave you A small part. And women recieved that in men this is why man has love and women also have love because they are gifts theyr ways comes from God and it's parts of who they are that they love women don't know what is their part they have because they have lost it to sin to the modern world through time and ages and everything in the modern world. The woman has forgotten what God gave to them and it's all in the bible. To make then worship God and do the will of God.

-------

After men left the garden man kept their hearts but thru time man and women forgot so the lord made the ten commandmnets and the 613 mitzvas so love will not be forgotten so they won't forget who is their God and why he created them

8 I desire to do your will, my God your law is within my heart.”

Says his will is part of the law in your heart but what happens even after the law made people obey but still their hearts became stone and they kept forgetting the law. that is why God later on sent Jesus because people became too strict and soon they started to forget the law. And the law became chains around them and stop doing the will of God.

Proverbs 28:14

Blessed is the one who always trembles before God,
but whoever hardens their heart falls into trouble.

Men hardened their heart

Jeremiah 17:9-10

9 The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

The heart decietful above all things.

1 Samuel 16:7

7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

God doesn't judge like us

Luke 6:45

45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

The heart that is good speaks good but the heart that is bad speaks bad thins. What is stored in it is what comes out of the mouth of you.

Ezekiel 36:26

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

God gives you a new Heart

Psalm 139.1-5

4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely

God knows who you are and what your promblems

Proverbs 23:26

26 My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways,

To give your heart to God and his delight.

Psalm 19:14

14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Words of your own mouth and be accepting in God's sight.

Psalm 51:10

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

To create A new heart you need to ask God first for it and to make it happen.

Matthew 5:8

8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.

Blessed are the pure of heart because they will see God.

Joel 2:13

13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

God let us change our heart.

Psalm 147:3

3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

He heals the broken heart.

Joel 2:12-13

13 Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

To return to him for he is compassionated

Psalm 13:5-6

5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

The lord is good to us and he has salvation.

Proverbs4:20-21

21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart;

Turn your ears to my word and keep them in your heart.

Psalm 86:11

11 Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.

Ask God to give ya an undivided heart.

Psalm 9:1

1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

Give thanks to the lord

Proverbs 10:8

8 The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.

The wise heart accepts the commandments of the Lord.

We see people that this are the things that are in the heart while also remember that Jesus says we are all part of him and that were all part of him. And were all part of his plan and all this verses the world is part of his heart. and even thought people don't understand we need all this verses we also need love, hope, faith and forgiveness their all part of it, their all part of the plan of God and all the other verses are going to complete this.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 27:a

From last time we saw the heart and to put things in God's hands is neccesary now we continue our way and show later we will see more secrets and suprises.

Romans 10:10

Your mouth you show your faith and your heart

10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Hebrews 10:22

A way to clean your heart

22 let’s approach God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Psalm90:12

Is who to ask God

12 So teach us to number our days,
That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.

Romans 12:2-3

To discuss his will.

2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

3 For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-8

We are children of ligh and put faith on

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness, so that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then, let’s not sleep as others do, but let’s be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who are drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we are of the day, let’s be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation.

1 Peter 2:15

By doing good and silence the fool you do God's will

15 For such is the will of God, that by doing right you silence the ignorance of foolish people.

Ephesians 5:15-20

Sing songs psalms and hymns to others.

15 So then, be careful how you walk, not as unwise people but as wise, 16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not get drunk with wine, in which there is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your hearts to the Lord; 20 always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to our God and Father;

Romans 8:28

All things work for good at then end

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Psalm 33:11

God's plan and his heart continues for all generations

11 The plan of the Lord stands forever,
The plans of His heart from generation to generation.

Now that we see the part of the heart that those things are the things written in the law. We will see one of the most important things to put things in God's hands and that is also in your heart.

Isaiah 48:13

He created the with his hands

13 Assuredly My hand founded the earth,
And My right hand spread out the heavens;
When I call to them, they stand together.

Psalm 136:12-14

His hands saves us

With a strong hand and an outstretched arm,
For His faithfulness is everlasting.
13 To Him who divided the Red Sea in parts,
For His faithfulness is everlasting,
14 And allowed Israel to pass through the midst of it,
For His faithfulness is everlasting;

2 Chronicles 30:12

His hands divided the red sea

12 The hand of God was also on Judah to give them one heart to do what the king and the princes commanded by the word of the Lord.

Eccliastes 9:1

God judges

For I have taken all this to my heart, even to examine it all, that righteous people, wise people, and their deeds are in the hand of God. People do not know whether it will be love or hatred; anything awaits them.

Deuteronomy 7:8

God delvier Israel with his hands from Egypt

8 but because the Lord loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the Lord brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

1 Peter 5:6-8

Be humble under God's hands

6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 having cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares about you. 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

------------

Don't trust on your own efforts put your efforts in God and pray to him. When he moves everything and you hold unto his hands no matter how hard things . He will deliver your promblems and save you.No matter how bad things get you don't let go. He will never let go once you hold his hands and he will never abandon you at the end he will deliver you from your enemies and pass the test. Remember this are the things that have to be in your heart.

Remember the ribs are linked to each other and they are what's close to the heart. Imagina a circle like the yin and yang and one side belongs to man and one to women they must worship him and sing to him. This is why it's important to know that women have to unite their part with men's and make thier parts grow.The circle one side represents male and other female. They are part of God's character from all we have learned that God uses hammers, arrows, and shield to represents his side with men and women have mother bear, mother eagle and have mother that nurtures does are part of this circle and worshipping him and singing we do this parts. All this parts are aprt of his character.

In the next part we will see more about the heart, the hands, and the real worship of God.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
We know that the heart exist and we must obey the commands thru our hearts where his commands are thru his voice. Not all that he said is directed to us but some things are for us and are not.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 27:B B

It is good we have made such an advancement in deep scripture of the holy bible, women have so much in the bible they do not know but all for a purpose he wants for them and as aid to them in this world of peril.

And are part of the commandments of God but know besides this theirs also an important thing you have to also have to be a child because it is what God said to enter the kingdom have to be child. To have the heart of a child is part of what god's will and commandments. It is part of the plan of God

Here are some verses to explain those things in your heart.

1 John 3:1

We are called his children

3 See how great a love the Father has given us, that we would be called children of God; and in fact we are. For this reason the world does not know us: because it did not know Him.

Matthew 19:14

Know the kingdom belongs to the children

14 But Jesus said, “Leave the children alone, and do not [b]forbid them to come to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Galatians 3:26

Children of Jesus Christ thru faith.

26 For you are all sons and daughters of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

John 11:52

The children of God are scattered

52 and not for the nation only, but in order that He might also gather together into one the children of God who are scattered abroad.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

Repeat the commands to your children in their hearts

6 These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. 7 And you shall repeat them diligently to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, when you walk on the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.

Matthew 18:3

You must change to become like children to enter the kingdom of heaven.

3 and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you change and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Ephesians 5:8-10

Children of light

8 for you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 as you try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

1 John 4:7

Love is borned from God

7 Beloved, let’s love one another; for love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Phillippians 1:6

Good work at the end

6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work among you will complete it by the day of Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:5

Your children of light

5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;

Hosea 3:1

The Lord loves the sons of Israel even after their mistakes

3 Then the Lord said to me, “Go again, love a woman who is loved by her husband, yet is committing adultery, as the Lord loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes.”

Malachi 4:6

The hearts of childs and fathers

6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers back to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and strike the land with complete destruction.”

To have the heart of a child is part of what god's will and commandments. It is part of the plan of God.

This are the verses that show us even though it is not written in the bible children do have hearts and adults have hearts and their are lessons there and their are commandments in them and even though people. Jesus did not say about the heart of a child and their no prophets that talk about it. But it is taught by God and he said to teach it in the hearts of children from the fathers thru the stories of the bible. Know that this is a special reason why men and women are put together. Well there is a reason why God made man and woman, from woman came from the ribs of man so she is always next to him. To always to remind him so he cna love like a child and to remember to love like God loves. And love is in the heart so he can complete the law and you can fulfill the law with love.
The woman is made out of the rib because it is what's next to the heart. Thats' why God got it from there. Women are like children because they follow their heart and they love and they are very childlike in many manners that is why we are all children in this world. God he created it and we are his children. The adults people are the Giants, we are only downsize we're only children having wars, building buildings, and doing things we don't know because we are cultivate and fooled by Babylon. To follow our hearts we must obey the commands to saves us from Babylon. Now that we see what the children and puttin your hands are part of the heart. We also see Proverbs :3-6

Proverbs:3-6

Look for he's way not your own.

3 Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 So you will find favor and a good reputation In the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

Were modeled like his heart he has one like us

11 The plan of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart from generation to generation.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7

The commands in our hearts and in our children too.

6 These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. 7 And you shall repeat them diligently to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, when you walk on the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.

People we see those are the verses know that in the bible in the ten commandments there is no place or says that the heartis in it. Simply people God's commandmnets are his voice, everything he said with his voice are his commandments just like Exodus when he told about the 10 commandments

Exodus 20:1-22

20:1 And God spoke all these words:

22 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites this: ‘You have seen for yourselves that I have spoken to you from heaven:

Deuteronomy 27:10

Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the LORD thy God, and do his commandments and his statutes, which I command thee this day.

He said and his voice says his word says the commandments are his word this are some verses that talk about his words and his commands.

Deuteronomy 5:29

To have fear in their heart and the commandments to do

29 If only they had such a heart in them, to fear Me and keep all My commandments always, so that it would go well with them and with their sons forever!

Proverbs 4:20-21

Keep my words in your heart.

20 My son, pay attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 They are not to escape from your sight; Keep them in the midst of your heart.

Now that we see that we will go to the next part to understand more about songs.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
We know that the heart exist and we must obey the commands thru our hearts where his commands are thru his voice. Not all that he said is directed to us but some things are for us and are not.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 28:A

Like before we see that women have to have the heart and put things in God's hands and more is needed to make it happen.

We see people that we have seen the first part of love and the heart now people will go to the second part even though the first was a long one the second part is the birth people, birth is a gift from God.

Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth, in pain you will bring forth. yet your desire wil be for your husband and he will rule over you.

1 Corinthians 11:12

For as the woman originates from the man, so also the man has his birth through the woman; and all things orginate from God. Psalm
127:3 Children are a gift from the lord; they are a reward from him.

3. The hair is A gift from God

1 Corinthians 11:15,

NIV: but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

4. Singing the most important gift

Psalm 95:1

Oh come let us sing for Joy to the Lord let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you in his love he will no longer rebuke you but we'll Rejoice over you with singing

we see people that even God will sing

Ephesian 5:15-20

Sing to the lord psalms and songs with your hearts

Exodus 15:1

first song that Israel sanged to the Lord then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: interesting thing the first song will be sanged by Moses but also in the end Revealtions 15 Moses sings the last song as well. Very interesting.

Psalm 132:16-17

Godly one will sing for the Lord.

This is the great and most important secret about inside one of the things that women and men do. Learn that earth was going to be like heaven and what do they do in heaven they worship God and they sing and they sing. Known that heaven or God was creating Earth and he was creating Eve and Adam he wanted them to do what was in heaven that god's original plan was for women and men to sing known that heaven or God was creating, earth, and he was creating Eve and Adam he wanted them to do what was in heaven that God's original plan. Was for women and men to sing and worship in heaven to do it on earth.

Matthew 6:10

Your kingdom come your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

There is a reason why it is in a prayer and as times passed and since the fall of man. humans started to build machines, build civilizations and build things they build so many things but they lost their way and they forgot what was their purpose.But still God's plan that he's will be in heaven as should be on earth and the way it should be so people in heaven they sing and worship should we be doing the same on earth. Even though time has passed the plan continues what is it that God wants ? He wants us to sing and to worship him just like some hebrew people will sing in the streets and they will sing their songs and sing psalms and hymns and songs of God so people can learned them and they also can do the same all around the city ? Is what we should doing !
zac-kinkade-garden-of-eden-pic_orig.jpg
Because man was not meant to be war, not to meant to kill not meant to be anything. God wanted man only to live in the garden and to be singing to God that is the purpose of man and for us we must sing psalms ,sing songs, and sing the hymns so that way to fulfill the prophecy of Jesus and his second coming. For Jesus said for him to be complete in the prophecy, the psalms, what the prophets said and what's in the law must be completed. With that once said in

Mathhew 6:10

Your kingdom come you will be done on Earth just like it is in heaven

Luke 24:44

and he said unto them this are the words which I said unto you while I was yet with you that the whole thing must be fulfilled which written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the Psalms

People learn that is the most important thing. That there is the hebrew secret that is given to us people even us gentiles that we are not worthy of God.
image-4.jpeg
That they are meant to worship and to worship God and we're with us but just like we don't know that secret or about singing and that's the purpose of Heaven that God wanted on Earth and that is the thing that we are for, we can build and do all things people but just like birds fly, fish swim, and man and woman sing that is our sole purpose that is why he created us just like people don't know that secret.
chinese-people-singing-in-temple-of-heaven-park-BXMK9F.jpg
This about God wanted earth to be like heaven and he wanted humans to sing all day long and it was the original plan of God all along it's he same as the sabbath not know by the world to be the day to worship God and that the flag of David the star is not the real symbol of Israel but the menorah. The sabbath was not changed by God but by Constantine an emperor, the original plan of God of making earth like heaven and to sing everywhere to worship God all that infromation lost thru time just as lost in time humans forget and the same as the sabbath is being kept just as lost in time and the same as the sabbath is being kept and that people think they changed it and God changed it but he didn't or how about

change from sababth..png
The Greater Israel but people don't know that Israel needs to be complete and it needs to be done to be erects israel and it's in Genesis chapter 15:18 that the whole land is under control of Hebrew people or

greters sirael.jpg

How about the Menorah, people don't know that the star of David isn't the real symbol of it's people that God says the menorah is a symbol of Israel and he said it in Exodus 25:31.37 and in Isaiah 61 and in Zechariah 4:1-14

menaorh.jpg

Explained that God wanted his people to use that and then one day, the saint of Israel will use that flag and we know people that is part of the plan of God but theirs a plan of God for men and for women and we will hear it and see it.

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some of the disciples ran off in fear of the Romans, but women stuck with Jesus to the end-

Reactions: grumix8

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And it's almost as if he knew they'd be there for him, so he made sure he was always there for them when he was alive-

Reactions: grumix8

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
God did great in creating women one of his most beatiful creations, truly man would be alone and would not find true love if it not for women. Always to remind them of his commands that's why their next to man's ribs always telling them to do good even if they nag too much ;D. They do the plan of God even in tha way. hehehehe

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico

Part 26:B B

The plan of God for women and men, it is what we must look and know that eh agve us the plan but the unity is important and it's untiing the both that will give us the important thing God gave to both man andwoman and use it for him. Special thing coming up please pay attention.

But theirs a plan of God for man and women, The plan of god is this you start your day wake up you have your breakfast you do your prayers your, prayers you thank god for all the great days you had. Then you go and you go kiss your wife goodbye then you take your car then you leave go to your job. It's a person that asks for directions to tell them where to go then you have a good day then you start working without putting all the inventory start doing all the hard work. Then after a hard day's work you go back to your house, you go on the way theirs a person that doesn't have money to go to the bus he's asking for a lift you don't know himbut he's a stranger but still in your christian way you gave him two dollars then you

índicehomeless man past.jpg

return home, you found out your wife she left her bag in the park she lost 400 dollars of food money. You understand you forgive her you tell her things will be all right and promblems happen then you pray to God and ask him to help you then you're given five options.

Option A. Ask help from your family

Option B. Get a loan from banks

Option C. Do nothing

Option D. Ask your christians friends for help

Option E. Do A and D together

You will see you will have promblems but the most important thing when you're doing this options is that even though all this promblem happen you give thanks to the Lord and your stay firm and you love God with all your heart and when you do that and show that even though when bad things happen you'll stay faithful you are doing the plan of God.

The same for women.

The plan of god is this you start your day wake up you have your breakfast you do your prayers your, prayers you thank god for all the great days you had. Then you go and you go kiss your husband then you take your car then you leave go to your job and then shopping. It's a person that asks for directions to tell them where to go then you have a good day then you start working without putting all the papers in the office and you go to buy the groceries and everything.Then after a hard day's work you go back to your house, you go on the way theirs a person that doesn't have money to go to the bus he's asking for a lift you don't know her but he's a stranger but still in your christian way you gave him two dollars then you.

índice oscar.jpg

return home, you found out your husband he got drunk and forgot he's wallet in a bus place he lost 400 dollars of food money. You understand you forgive him you tell him things will be all right and promblems happen then you pray to God and ask him to help you then you're given five options.

Option A. Ask help from your family

Option B. Get a loan from banks

Option C. Do nothing

Option D. Ask your christians friends for help

Option E. Do A and D together

You will see you will have promblems but the most important thing when you're doing this options is that even though all this promblem happen you give thanks to the Lord and your stay firm and you love God with all your heart and when you do that and show that even though when bad things happen you'll stay faithful you are doing the plan of God.

Romans 12:2

2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

8 " I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart. ”

11 But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Micah 6:8

8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

This is his will and what he wants !

Ephesian 5:15-20

Sing to the lord psalms and songs with your hearts
19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,

Exodus 15:1

first song that Israel sanged to the Lord Psalm

Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: interesting thing the first song will be sanged by Moses but also in the end Revealtions 15 Moses sings the last song as well. Very interesting.

“I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.

Psalm 132:16-17

Godly one will sing for the Lord.

16 I will clothe her priests with salvation,
and her faithful people will ever sing for joy.

Hebrews 10:36

36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Proverbs 16:3

3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.

Psalms 139:17

How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them !

This part of women to do the plan of God their version and to do what Jesus says to sings psalms and complete the law. They Do things are part of his will and his plan for the plan of God that Jesus says to love they nieghbor and be thankful always has it's base from Eden that he wanted woman and men to worship him all over the globe and make it like heaven singing and praising all the time is the all togethr his plan of God everything is part of his plan.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico

Part 28:C ;D

We have seen the plan of God and the version for women and men, we now know that love is the foundation of it all and he wanted man to make heaven like earth and still we cna try to make it a part at least.

Remember the ribs are linked to each other and they are what's close to the heart.

imagina yourself a field and it's circular god draws a line in the middle seperating two sides .The circle one side represents male and other female. they are part of God's character. And they grow as time passes in history.

They both are from his love to man and women. Are part of the plan of God.

Matthew 6:9-10

Your will be done as in heaven as in earth.

John 6:38

Jesus came to do God's will not his own.

Galatians 5:14

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Luke 24:44

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Psalm 100:2-3

2 Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Collosians 3:16

16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Remembere the heart people and we know about the birds and the fish their purpose and man's purpose is to sing, for fish swim and birds fly and women sing. That's why they were made for they can be made for other things but originality is that they were make to sing.

Matthew 6:10

10 your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Collosians 3:16

16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Psalm 9:11

Sing to praise the Lord

Psalm 71:22-24

How to praise God

Psalm 104:33

Sing to the Lord

Psalm 19:1

What do they do in Heaven is the example we shall all do it was the original plan

Romans 8:28

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Zephaniah 3:16-18

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Luke 24:44-45

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Collosians 3:13-16

13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

James 1:17

17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

John 6:38

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 28:D D

People though that is the purpose of man to sin and for women to sing and women for thee to sing their part just like man do they need to sing the psalms

2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Psalms 126:5

5 Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 John 2:17

17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Remember we are all witnesses of him and he wants something special besides us being a witness of his war against the devil. He does not want us to be in the world but outside helping but to save people we must shown we were faithful in the end. When judgement comes and the Lord shows the devil we were faithful in court at the end he wants one thing special. What is that thing God wants people is to show to the whole world that a little person being a man or woman holds his hand and no matter how bad things things get in the world no matter how bad things the people shall destroy all around them that person never let go of his hand and trust in the lord and put his faith in him.

No matter how thigs get so that way God shows the whole world that they do the same in the whole universe and they put their hands and they put their love in his hands. That way all of them can be with him you put the trust and they don't have to be afraid of him and to see that if a small person like humans there are man or women put theirs hands in God and support even the test that are coming so that way everybody can do the same as that person.

The left side of the women need singing to grow. Sing the psalms is like a woman theirs a girl named Stacy she sings her songs every morning and when she has time she sings the song of Miriam victory song. And the song of Deborah and sings her songs then when she after hat she sings with her husband the song of Moses and Miriam song together. No they need to do one thing to get to be the woman God wants and that's to sing a song very important Psalms.

The left side belongs to women but it doesn't have anything growing because of oppresion. They need to do God's plan and do one more thing.
Once they do the singing and good they become women God wants.

You do the plan of God and he will deliver you and give you victory in life.

Women have to sing their psalms:

15,46,68,113, and 129. Sing them seperately.

They also sing psalm 1, 15,21,31, and 46 in order.

Psalm 15,46,68, and 113.

pslams 111,112,113.

And psalms 16, 31, 54, 75, 129, and 150.

Also 15, 41, 45, 46, 29, and 150.

Sing them and God will give you, your Powers.

Besides those also to sing the song of Deborah, Proverbs 31 in hebrew, The song of Mary in Luke 1:46-55 seek the song in aramic to hebrew to sing it. This are the gifts God gives.

Mary song to look it in the translation to hebrew and sing it in hebrew.

Now that we see the singing we see that is the most important gift people that is the secret of the hebrew people and know that's one of the most important gifts.

5. Wisdom, one of the most crucial gifts.

Just like that Proverbs 31:10 - 31

26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Psalm 95:1

1Come, let us sing joyfully to the LORD; cry out to the rock of our salvation. 2Let us come before him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms.
Zephaniah 3:16-18

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Know that these are the wisdom that God gives though singing, the birth, the love, the hair it is all given to women by God. And we see people that this are the gifts God gave to women just like the last thing that will be said.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God did great in creating women one of his most beatiful creations, truly man would be alone and would not find true love if it not for women..

Yes..:)
"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised"

(from Proverbs 31)

But sadly the satanic feminist movement has convinced many women that it's not good enough to be a loving wife and mother, and that they should go out and get a job to lead a 'fulfilled' life.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Yes I do agree women feminist have change and they do not their true stuff from the world. That is way made this becuase women know and go to new era or witchcraft and get confused by the world. God did gave them something huge in the bible and women don't look at it becuase it's TLDR an abbreviation that means it's too long to read. But still made it all in cartoons for them to watch and the good news women have told me they understood. The women of God and his people will understand the secret of psalms and Jesus said it.

Luke 24:44-45
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

God has their women stuff in psalm they have to unearth it and do his plan and will. I'm helping becuase I want all women to be in heaven and all men want to do what God wants. He wanted everyone in heaven we all fail but we do not that he gives every a chance to do it. Got stop wasting time and save our families even do it is so hard. Women have so much power to love that they cannot control that is why God gave them thata nd they are sensible in so many ways. But still he wants them to do he's will and love like he does and for all us to. This is an important insight the psalms and people don't know it becuas they follow the world and think women know thier stuff but God knows their stuff and is the author on woman and he has secret that belong to them and the original things he wanted them to have.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Women in the time of the kings and queens of Israel and Judah.

Part 12:A

The Women in struggle accomplish the plan of God in the times of kings and if not for women the history of the kingdom of Israel and Judah will not exist.

Paul says those who died before Jesus arrived and those after and even in his times even though they did not know the law are saved. Still based and they were good.

Romans 2:14-17

Even though they did not know the ten commandments.

14 For when Gentiles who do not have [the Law instinctively perform the requirements of the Law, these, though not having the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience testifying and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of mankind through Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:21-26

Justification by faith is for the gentiles

21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 but it is the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in God’s merciful restraint He let the sins previously committed go unpunished; 26 for the demonstration, that is, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Colossians 2:13-14

All debts have canceled by Jesus he paid for all of it.

13 And when you were dead in your wrongdoings and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our wrongdoings, 14 having canceled the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

Revelations 7:9

Great multitude which number can't be count. Include gentiles.

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all the tribes, peoples, and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;

Women are part of the great multitude and they are part of the plan of God to fulfill the plan of God they must do two things and that is love thy neighbor and love God with all your heart Jesus saves us and even after Jesus died women completed the law even it's hard to understand but with love you'll understand that everything has a reason and it's always part of the plan of God.

startup-success-religion-christianity-help-business-concept-jesus-christ-son-of-god-helping-ha...jpg

Here we a see man with the help of woman passing some obstacles and she pushes the boxes.

índice womenhelping.png

woman-pushing-man-in-cardboard-box-at-new-home-2DM0CT2.jpg

And God is there helping her know that throughout history when man couldn't do things a woman did their part and they helped man even though they don't admit and even though sometimes they didn't know it, it was something good. For example stories lin in the world war 2 when the Nazi's were persecuting the hebrew people.

https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhi...omen/index.asp

nazi women save jews.jpg

It was a small girl a polish girl that was persecuted and even though every woman she had to do everything to save her and we know there are many stories like that in the whole story of the world war 2. She had to sacrifice herself and lied. She had to scream kick and do everything possible so that poor girl would survive and got her to Britain. Sometimes we don't understand that even though we think that women can do. God is the one who helps the woman do their part and complete the law.

When woman still sin and people sill sin in this world the plan of God helps us. Even though in those times like even the mother of Moses, she had to hide her baby and had to sacrifice the pain of leaving her baby and put her in the life of someone else not knowing what's going to happen. But her faith just like so many women in the bible are the ones who delivered her or a mother who wants to put her child inside a school. She had to kick, scream, and cry. And went everywhere and told everyone and until she got to her objective adnd made her son go to that school. sometimes we don't know how hard it is for woman that they have to suffer so much. And we don't make account of all their sufferment.

But the lord does and he's going to wipe the tears of all those women and it's gonna save them even though it's hard for them even to understand it. But men do not know sometimes it's better for a man to sometimes realize that so much sacrifice has been done by a woman and it's not because of their works. But also because they have to be humble and realize their been helped men are arrogant But with a woman is there so the woman can make the man realize that he needs to follow his heart through God. And needs to find the right way. Jesus saves us but even the hard decisions and the hard tests that women have to do they need to look for God and ask Jesus to help them make those hard decisions. So that way they realize that a great things are done and it wasn't for women there to help them make them true even after the stories we know women help men throughout history and did the hard decsions in life and through history so this future can exist !

In the next part we will see what God gives woman and if it wasn't for brave women truth hsitory and in biblical history. Freedom would not of existed, the purpose of God's plan would not of been done,and The state of Israel would not of existed..

Last edited:

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Later will rearrange al of this so it goes in order ;D from1 to 24 it.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Women in the time of the kings and queens of Israel and Judah.

Part 12:B

The time of the kings women did thier part now we talk if it wasn't for women all of israel state would not be made of possible and God plan could not be complete.

Women can complete the law and do things man can't like Judah's daughter. In the time of the daughter she got married to Judah's son , the son died and then got married to the other son. And he died and could of lost the bloodline of Judah afterwards she had to trick Judah to sleep with him. In order to save the bloodlibe sometimes people we don't understand she had to do the hard things and if it wasn't for her the whole history would of been another one.

Genesis 38:26 Tamara was more righteous than him.

Even when people don't agree the hardships women have to endure to save it's people and it's family thru out history women had to make those hard decisions and sacrificies to save lifes. If it wasn't left in history for those sufferments and hard decsions people face in life. Judah's bloodline would of been lost other parts of the decision of creating the kingdom of Judah and Israel would of not of happened. Like David been saved by Abigail it would of ended in worst situation and moved in the wrong direction.

For if it would not be those women that made those decisions the history would of been a different one and men would of not passed it's test. For women it would of been another story perhaps an even worst future for all. But women must know that God is the one that helps them and they must put things in God's hands must know it's for a reason that everything happens and all glory is given to God not them and Esther, Sarah, and Rebekah and all glorious women in history all did their part and put things in God's hands.

Put things in God's hands and they loved and had faith and know that God has their back, remember that all the glory is from God and it does not belong to women or men. And once you had the power that God gave those women so they can change those moments in life and change the history they have to return that power to God and thank him. Know that later he will greatly blessed you and the ways is to deny yourself and all good that has happenedd never happen becuase of one person or yourself it happen to God becuase he let it happen know that came from him and goes thru you. But for you to do that you must become that selfess persons and must put God above all, put God above your family, your friends, your money, and your everything and he will deliver you.

Even though you dont' see the future or you dont' see the end of it. know those times will come and things will go dark and know at the end even though you pass out he will deliver you and carry you at the end and he will put you there. Even though you didn't notice it thanks alway him and thank God always after you done thru all of that. And know that he will give you the blessing and you will not ask for more and when you do that you will recieve more things and you will understand why everything happenns. Sometimes people to do those things you have to have a new heart and you have to put your faith and love in all those things in that heart. Like how it says in.

Ezekiel 36:26

The heart of stone will be replace by a heart of flesh

Women sometiems have to be cunning like Elijah and to be wise like Isaiah to be smart like Jacob. Just like Abigail was crafty in saving david life those are the hard things women do to save their poeple even do people don't agree it's all for a purpose women sometimes need to be crafty to be astute to be smart to make the smart decison to be like Rebekah's trickery even though epople don't agree.

Genesis 25:22

we see Rebekah see's her children her twins justling and inquire the lord and he explains the older will serve the youngest and Jacob was the youngest later on we see Esau recieving the blessing and Jacob took the opportuinty and her mother helped him becuase she rememebr it was God's will and it it had to be God's commandment Jacob became a nation and founded the Israelites sometimes people won't agreeed but if it wasn't for the decision that Rebekah did and the hard decision she had too do.

And the decisions like the women who adopted the orphan, the widow, what the mother of Moses did or the lady who saved th girl from Nazi's this world would of not existed and the future of Israel wouldn't. the kingdom of judha and isreal would of not been created. ntiehr the state fo Israel would of exist. That is why women they fulfill the law and sometimes man cant do it for the lord he uses women to fulfill his will, their is a purpose for it all and in the end it will, be revealed and God will be the judge of it all.

After women have laws, proverbs, powers and gifts history shows God gave them to them for a higher purpose and bless them God did not do anything and he is not agianst women. God is the author of the bible and in it are women and their things. Sometimes becuase of what man and women did in history and their cultures women have lost those things and dont' even know what they are and that the way to find them is love. They must be smart and make the smart the decisions and don't be fooled and what type of love but the love that God uses and to understand that thru experience they will discern that type of wisdom and they must find that wisdom and to do it they need to ask God for it. And they must pray and pray and pray and be the women God wants.

And we know the laws and the religious services the sufferment women have in all history is part of the plan they must pass just like man in order to achieve to be the people God wants to be his people that is why the gifts of God are in the bible we must read the other part of it it adding Abigail and Betshabe did those things, those are the times of the first part of the kingdom era of Israel there will be looking at the exile. But we will remember those beave women who did their part and served like that Abigail who she did not save david the future would of been changed. Like Betshabe the mother of Solomon who her son bowed to her in

1 kings 2:18-20

And also like the other young great lady that history does not recognize like the other young lady the women of Thebes who in judges killed Abimelech.

Even though know one knows her name she did her part and like all the other women inside the bible who are not written but we know did existed like the Rizpah, the wise women of Abel and Tekoa who did their part as well.

This the part of the kingdom next we will enter the Exile era which is a sad time for Israel and many hard challenges for them.

Last edited: