Wonder Working Power

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. - Acts 1:8.

'There is power! power! wonder working power! in the blood of the lamb' the song said. It is the same power you received the moment you were saved. It is the same power that was poured out on the day of pentecost. It is the same power that comes from the seed. There is only one power and that power is the power of God and that wonder working power is in you if you're born again.

Have you ever had a bad day and felt like you couldn't put another foot in front of the other, and that was it you were spent done. That wonder working power was still working in you, the power never leaves you. You may leave that power but the power of God in you never leaves-it never forsakes the believer.

For the life of me I cannot understand why a believe would want to maintain the theology of such 'flakey salvation' but so many saints hold on to. You know why they don't know if their saved unless they have good days and everything is working out ok and they have done all they know to do to keep it going. Because there is no power in that kind of understanding. When you must do something to be saved and always maintaining your salvation' you will not have the power-not in mind anyway. If they would stop and see what can be seen they could understand where their strength comes from and how salvation' is maintained by the power of God through Jesus Christ our salvation'.

Look at what is said about pentecost-on that day you will receive power. Power for what? For life, a witness. You cannot give a witness without understanding the power in you. When you received the Holyspirit you received the power.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. - John 14:18-20.

Here is where it comes from:

Highlight the word "know" in verse 20.
What is it you are supposed to know? You are to know Christ. You can read plain, very clear, and very simple what I'm to know by the Holyspirit teaching (revelation). Christ is the power of God in you. How will I know it? By Holyspirit revelation-Holyspirit teaches you Christ. The main ministry of the Holyspirit is to teach you Christ. He can do anything He so desires He is God, but His main ministry is revealing Christ! Hallelujah!

The power of God is to see Christ in you. Listen there is alot of things taught about the Holyspirit, you can sign up and attend Holyspirit colleges. Many churches have all they're theology set in teaching on power. It comes in all kind of fashions. Some good some not so good. But scripture is where you can read exactly what the Holyspirit will do when he is poured out on the day of Penecost.

He was being poured out for a reason and the reason was to reveal Christ. And of coarse draw man and convict man and when man came to God He would reveal to them they had another them, and the other is power, not me being impowered. That is the power, the power is not to make me some super saint holding special power with God, that is fallacy. It is for the full on revelation of the fullness of 'Christ in you the hope of glory! There is no other power.

Galatians 1:15-16. Plain and simple. Read it like it is written, Paul was always teaching the believer who they are by Christ in them. Stay with Paul as long as you can because we all have deep roots that need to surface for renewal. Bless you saints be diligent in the word.