Words From The Bible That Inspire!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2745651690_8a0d9159ef_c.jpg

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love reading and studying the FRUIT of the Spirit. To me the Fruit of a Christian is another Christian for Apple trees don't bear fruit of another kind, but not all see it that way.

Now the FRUIT of the Spirit is to be born in us to shape us into the walk of Christ. The Spirit comes with his own prepartional functions to set the body in order, some deny him his right.

Sorry Angelina didn't meant to side track. I love to see the written word and your art forms are beautiful........

Reactions: Angelina and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I love reading and studying the FRUIT of the Spirit. To me the Fruit of a Christian is another Christian for Apple trees don't bear fruit of another kind, but not all see it that way.

Now the FRUIT of the Spirit is to be born in us to shape us into the walk of Christ. The Spirit comes with his own prepartional functions to set the body in order, some deny him his right.

Sorry Angelina didn't meant to side track. I love to see the written word and your art forms are beautiful........
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Yes, @Angelina is a really great mod and a really great poster.....

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ok, this one's not fair, LoL.

I have to work every day, so I don't get to go to the beach!
I know how that is bro. Going to the beach would be delightful but it is so dreary outside at the moment. Winter time here. I live about 3 miles to a very popular beach but hardly get there due to work or something else. I will try to find something cheery for you....mmm :)

1798687_804840589581532_9216297397858545352_n.jpg