Workout motivation needed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I did my workout today; but boy was it hard getting myself motivated. Anyone else experience that? What do you do to motivate yourself?

Because my motivation was so low, I felt like I had no strength today through the workout.

maybe we should start an exercise and healthy eating section, someplace that we can encourage one another, motivate each other, and share ideas, and workout/eating tips!?!

What do you think; would there be enough of a demand for that here?

It’s very difficult. The only thing on the mind is prayer most mornings to God, with the weather being as cold as it is, it’s hard to get up. The only warm room is my bedroom the rest of the house aside from the bathroom stays cold. Three layers of clothes is seemingly needed to suffice staying warm. The only workouts I like to do are simple stretching you can hear the bones when they are moving being stretched out. My breakfast routine is always the same most of the time. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon and bread, with a side of tea, water or coffee. Sometimes will switch up the breakfast for something even lighter be it Ramen Noodles or a bowl of cereal.

Overall it is just hard to be motivated sometimes, and it’s like you gotta just say yourself come on we need to get up, and just do it. With the fall and winter being how it is face covering yourself with an extra unused shirt helps against wind protection if you are gonna walk some may find it silly but it’s cheap and effective for the most part. Also putting your clothes out for yourself in the morning in the bathroom so you can quickly get warm and put clothes on helps a lot to.

God bless thank you for taking time to read.