would you be happy if i dropped the whole jw religon and convert to any other denom. ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I be happy if you leave JW?

• YES

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I am just asking to see how much you care shout my religon.

I will not be happy or sad about whatever you choose or don't choose. You shouldn't try to please people.

Leaving the JWs would be a major life decision, it would be a shame if you didn't count the cost.

Reactions: amadeus

djstav

Sep 9, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
Like these guys?

Act_7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

Here, you might watch this while you are waiting to think of something else to say:

This is incorrect, only God is the light.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only have an outsider opinion, but you know what JW will say about leaving them. You also know it means being an outcast in their eye's, but you are an outcast to many other religions as well. You can only have one right faith, if there is one (There'd only be one) So how are you going to hit the mark & get it right? Maybe it's as simple as leaving that decision up to the true God of Gods.

Why are you an atheist allowed to give advice to struggling Christians?

Stranger

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way and the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6).

re #20.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13.

Is this name Jehovah or Jesus?

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:10-12).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the name that is above every other name? Jehovah or Jesus?

Philippians 2:9-11,

Wherefore God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name that is above every other name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in the earth, and things under the earth: And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5), even God the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21).

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
What is the name that is above every other name? Jehovah or Jesus?

Philippians 2:9-11,

Wherefore God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name that is above every other name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in the earth, and things under the earth: And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5), even God the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21).
hi this reply isn't related to this post

but can we talk in PM

i got questions to ask and i want to see if you have a possible answer.

B

brakelite

I voted to a specific question... Would I be happy?... And I answered no. Why? Because if Jesus isn't in the transaction, moving from JWs to anything else wont make a difference.
While I admire their zeal and commitment to their particular message, JWs are just plain wrong. Sorry Michael, but you are simply in the wrong environment to learn truth. And moving into any other environment will not make a difference unless your sole purpose is to discover truth, and you have pleaded with God to show you truth. Then you put your trust in Him to show you the way... But that way begins inside you... Not your membership credentials.