Would You Still...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

sin abounds, that grace may abound the more
ah, i was just Quoting a Bible verse?
Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

God did not increase sin in order to increase grace...he magnified the law, making it honourable, in order to reveal sin that people would reach out for that grace that was so plentiful for those who sought for it.

"here, have a skin then" for Adam and Eve though.

What do you think is the diff?

Romans 6:1 ¶ What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

The difference is death.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some questions that make no sense to me. There are too many actual battles for me too be concerned with what ifs.

We live in life as He made it. I find no value in asking questions about unreal circumstances. Jmjo
Right with you on this. Hypothetical questions may occasionally serve a good purpose, but getting a definite answer for future use in real life situations is not one of them. We are to be listening to all of the time and hearing God's answer in the moment of need.

B

brakelite

um, glad we got that cleared up then i guess, ya

both died, so i'm not clear on what you mean there i guess, sorry
Okay, I think I misunderstood what you meant by what is the difference. I clearly took two different points of reference to what you were alluding to. Can we start again?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Okay, I think I misunderstood what you meant by what is the difference. I clearly took two different points of reference to what you were alluding to. Can we start again?
ya, always at least two ways to take anything, seems like. Being restricted to typed words adds another layer too i guess