Yeshua Says

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua says: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to sever a man from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law. And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household! He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his soul shall destroy it: but he that detroyeth his soul for my sake shall find it, (Mattityahu 10:34-39).

Yeshua says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household!

Yeshua has four brethren; are they not James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? Yet while he speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And one says unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. But he answers and says unto that one; Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his disciples, and Yeshua says: Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Mattityahu 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his disciples:
right-hand-of-power.gif

Yeshua says: Behold, my mother and my brethren!

Yeshua says: Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided over the son, and the son over the father; the mother over the daughter, and the daughter over the mother; the mother in law over her daughter in law, and the daughter in law over her mother in law, (Lukas 12:51-53).

Yeshua says: There shall be five in one house diamerizo! cloven! parted! divided!
three-against-two.gif

Yeshua says: Three against two and two against three!

And five divided are ten little virgins: three against two and two against three!

It is so simple that even the little ones and the children can understand it . . . :)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, daq.

You know that it's not right to mix metaphors, right? Well, don't you understand that this understanding extends to metaphoric speech? It's also not right to mix PARABLES! Each parable is said for a particular reason, and once that discussion has been finished, the usage of that parable is also finished. Only within its context should the parable be used to associate the elements of that parable to the context. There is NO AUTHORITY to extend the parable to all situations! That's how "typolatry" starts! "Typolatry," the "worship of a type or types," is using a type to an unwarranted extreme, such as "leaven" always being a "type of sin." Not all occurrences of the word "leaven" have to do with "sin!"

Your usage of these parables outside of their respective contexts is likewise unwarranted. Be careful with how you treat the Scriptures!

Reactions: biggandyy

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shabbat shalom, daq.

You know that it's not right to mix metaphors, right? Well, don't you understand that this understanding extends to metaphoric speech? It's also not right to mix PARABLES! Each parable is said for a particular reason, and once that discussion has been finished, the usage of that parable is also finished. Only within its context should the parable be used to associate the elements of that parable to the context. There is NO AUTHORITY to extend the parable to all situations! That's how "typolatry" starts! "Typolatry," the "worship of a type or types," is using a type to an unwarranted extreme, such as "leaven" always being a "type of sin." Not all occurrences of the word "leaven" have to do with "sin!"

Your usage of these parables outside of their respective contexts is likewise unwarranted. Be careful with how you treat the Scriptures!
Shabbat Shalom! :)

Two of those are companion passages and all of them speak of the man being the house:

Matthew 10:34-39 KJV
34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Luke 12:51-53 KJV
51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew 12:43-50 KJV
43. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44. Then he saith, I will return into
my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
46. While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49. And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50. For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Yeshua says: Behold, I come as a thief!

Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame, (Apokalupsis Yeshua 16:15).

Yeshua says: Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the messengers which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take heed of yourself, watch and pray: for you know not when the time is. For the Son of man is like a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch you therefore: for you know not when the Master of the house comes, at even, or at midnight, or at the rooster crowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch! (Markos 13:30-37).

And the disciple is not only the house but also he is designated the "porter" (with keys to the doors) that is left in charge of the house while the House Master Yeshua is away taking a far journey. And the porter of the house is commanded to WATCH! For the House Master Yeshua says: Behold, I come as a thief!

Yeshua says: Watch therefore: for you know not what hour your Master doth come. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be you also ready: for in such an hour as you think not the Son of man comes. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Master hath made ruler over his household, to give them their meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his Master when he comes shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My Master delays his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards; the Master of that servant shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, (Mattityahu 24:42-51).

Who then are the "fellow servants" of the household of every man?
"Soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot!"

Yeshua says: Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences do come; but woe to the anthropon-man-faced by whom that offence comes! Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into the fire of the ages. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the fire of Gehenna. Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their messengers do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. (Mattityahu 18:7-10).

And these "little ones" are the "fellow servants" of the household of every man: the eyes, the ears, the mouth, (with its little "member" the tongue which sets ablaze Gehenna) the hands, and the feet; all of which belong to the Father in heaven.

Five to the right, five to the left; three against two, and two against three at spiritual war . . .
Cut off the evil counterparts and give the fellow servants of your household their meat in due season . . . :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Nethan'el the son of a scribe reads in the scrolls one Shabbat:

"And Yehudah and Yisra'el dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan to Be'er Sheba, all the days of Sh'lomo" (1 Melekim 4:25).

And again, in a second Shabbat, Nethan'el reads in the scrolls:

"He that guards the fig tree shall eat of the fruit thereof: and he that waits upon his Master shall be honored." (Mishle 27:18).

In the third Shabbat Nethan'el reads 2 Melekim 18:31-32 quoted in HaNavi Yeshayah:

"Thus says the king of Asshur-Assyria, Make a blessing with me, and come out to me: and eat you every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink you every one the waters of his own cistern; until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards." (Yeshayah 36:16-17)

In the fourth turning Nethan'el reads in HaNavi Miykah and HaNavi Zekaryah:

"In the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of Beit YHWH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, and to Beit 'Elohey Yacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for haTorah shall go forth out of Zion, and the Word of YHWH from Yerushalaim. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of YHWH Tsabaoth hath spoken it." (Miykah 4:1-4).

"For behold the stone that I have laid before Yehoshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the inscription thereof, says YHWH Tsabaoth, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, says YHWH Tsabaoth, shall you call every man his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree." (Zekaryah 3:9-10).

Nethan'el enters into chamber, to chamber in his chamber, and bows his head in prayer with his window open towards Yerushalem of above, and says: O heavenly Father, how can these things be? For I have neither a fig tree nor a vine; please give your servant understanding of your holy Word to know what is the meaning of the fig tree and the vine. In the same day comes Philip to Nethan'el and says to him; He whom Moshe in Torah and the Prophets did write we have found! Yeshua, son of Yosef, of Nazareth, come and see! Yeshua sees Nethan'el coming to him, and says of him, Behold an Yisr'eliy indeed, in whom there is no guile! Nethan'el says to Yeshua, from where do you know me?

Yeshua says: Previous to the Philip calling of you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.

Nethan'el says to Yeshua; Rabbi! Son of the Theou! HaMelek thou art of Yisra'el!

Yeshua says: I am the true vine, and my Father is the Vinedresser. Every shoot in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every shoot that bears fruit, he prunes it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are cleansed through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the shoot cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; likewise neither can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the shoots: he that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a shoot, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you." (Lazaros 15:1-7).

The disciple is one of the fruit bearing "shoots" or "branches" of Yeshua who is the true Vine.

Yeshua says: Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things, (Mattityahu 12:33-35).

Yeshua says: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits: Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from tribolos-crow-foot thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire, (Mattityahu 7:15-19).

The man is likened to a grape and also to a fig; whether for the good, or whether for the evil.
And every man has a fig tree and a vine; whether of the good, or whether of the evil genos-kind . . .

Yeshua says: "Now learn the Parable of the Fig Tree" (Mattityahu 24:32, Markos 13:28) "Even all the trees" (Lukas 21:29). :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua says: Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod, (Markos 8:15).
Yeshua says: Take heed, beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees, (Mattityahu 16:6).
Yeshua says: Beware of the anthropon man-faced, (for he knew what is in the anthropon fierce paniym-countenance of `Az, Devarim 28:50, Daniye'l 8:23) for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the
heathen, (Mattityahu 10:17).

Yeshua says: Whoso eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day, (for the blood of our Covenant cleanses the inside of the man, the flesh of Yeshua is Torah the Manna-Word parted to the twelve, and the bones of his Body are Torah the structure: none broken). For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him. As the Living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live for ever! Many therefore of his talmidim, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? Yeshua says to them: Does this offend you? What then if you shall see the Son of man ascend up to where he was before? It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life, (Lazaros 6:54-63).

Yeshua issues forth and departs from the temple: and his talmidim come to him for to show him the magnificent stones and workmanship of the temple. Yeshua says unto them: Take no heed of all these things; verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. But when he was having been seated upon the mount of Olives, then Petros, and Yacobos, and Yochanan, and Andreas, come to him each of his own self, saying, Foretell to us when these things shall come to pass, and what is the sign of your parousia and the consummation of the age? And Yeshua answers them:

Yeshua says: Take heed that no one deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, "I am the Christos!" and "I am of the Christos!" and shall deceive many, (beware the anthropon man-faced spirit countenances). And you shall hear of spiritual wars and reports of spiritual warfare: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet, (for it is yet for the mo`ed appointment, Daniye'l 11:27). For shall rise up ethnos upon ethnos, and dominion upon dominion: and there shall be famine and man-seismos according to those places. All these are the beginning of odin-birth-pang-throes. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all the heathen for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because Torahlessness shall be increased, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all of the habitable world for a witness unto all the heathen; and then shall the end come, (Mattityahu 24 and Markos 13).

This is the perfect order given through the Testimony of the Master:

1) Many false Messiah spirits and ones claiming to be "of Messiah" shall deceive many.
2) Spiritual warfare and rumors-reports of spiritual warfare but the end is not yet.
3) Babylon, Maday-Medes, Parac-Persia: Sar Yavan over Sar Parac.
4) Famines and fastings, seismos of the earth-man, birth pangs, woes, and throes.
5) THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP (TO THEIR SANHEDRINS) AND SHALL KILL YOU.
6) Many shall be offended, many more false prophets, Torahlessness abounding, no love.
7) BUT HE THAT ENDURES UNTO THE END SHALL BE SAVED.

Each in his own mo`ed-appointment in the mo`edim-appointed times . . .
:)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
After seeing the glory of Yeshua, (when he spoke in the holy Mountain with Moshe and Eliyahu and was confirmed by the Voice of the Father from the effervescent cloud of Light) Yeshua and three of his talmidim came down from the holy Mountain to the multitude: and there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, saying, Master, have mercy on my son; for he is lunatic moonstruck, and sore vexed: for often times he falls into the fire, and often times into the water. And I brought him to thy talmidim, and they could not cure him. Then Yeshua answers and says, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him here to me. And censured him Yeshua; and departed out of him the daimonion: and the child was cured from that very hour. Then came the talmidim unto Yeshua themselves apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? And says Yeshua unto them, Because of your unbelief, and answers thus:

Yeshua says: Verily I say unto you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain; "Depart from here to there!" and it shall depart, and nothing shall be impossible unto you! However this genos goes not out but by prayer and fasting. (Mattityahu 17:14-21).

Yeshua says the daimonion-devils are "mountains" of the evil genos-kind.

Again not long thereafter Yeshua sees a fig tree in the way, and goes up to it, and finds nothing thereon, but leaves only, and says unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withers away. And when the talmidim see it, they wonder, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! And Yeshua answers unto them:

Yeshua says: Verily I say unto you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say unto this mountain, "Be thou taken away and cast into the sea!" it shall be done. (Mattityahu 21:19-21).

Yeshua says the daimonion-devils are evil mountains and evil fig trees.

So I looked into the mirror of Torah at myself; only to find an Amorite warrior king from the shadowy shades of my past staring back at me, and I said to the mountain in the name of Yeshua: "Be thou taken away and cast into the sea!" And it came to pass in the latter appointed times that there was a day when the sons of Elohim presented themselves before the Most High; and the adversary was among them, and there was war in heaven, and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea.

Yeshua rejoicing in the Spirit Holy says: I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto children: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. (Lukas 10:21).

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua says: It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the Torah to fail. Whosoever puts away his wife, and marries another, commits adultery: and whosoever marries her that is put away from her husband commits adultery. There was a certain wealthy anthropon, which was vested in purple and fine linen, and made merry, waxing fat in luxury every day. And there was a certain beggar named Eleazar, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the table of the wealthy anthropon: moreover, the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the messengers into the Bay of Abraham: the wealthy anthropon also died, and was buried; and in hades he lifts up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazaros in his Bay. And he cries out and says, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazaros, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame! But Abraham says, Child, remember that thou in thy lifetime did receive thy good things, and likewise Lazaros evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is fixed a great chasm: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he says, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou would send him to the house of my father, for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torments. But Abraham says unto him, They have Moshe and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they would repent. And he says unto him, If they hear not Moshe and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead! Then says Yeshua unto his talmidim: It is impossible for offences not to come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he be cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones! (Lukas 16:17-17:2).

Yeshua says Eleazar-Lazaros is like one of the mistreated "little ones" of the household of the man. The wealthy anthropon man faced has a wicked father back home and five counterpart close associate brethren like unto himself, (behold, seven is the number of them; a wicked father, a son that went into perdition, and five counterpart brethren). Such are the wicked man-faced spirit counterparts of the household of the man, and Yeshua says of them: If they hear not Moshe and the prophets then neither will they believe though one rose from the dead. Therefore we test the spirits and cut off the voices of those wicked spirit counterparts from among us; for they are like unto tares, rising up amidst the wheat!

Once upon a Bar Mitzvah there was a young Hebrew boy whose name was Balal, (behold, is he not "mixed"?). And Balal just so happened to have a close friend of the name and genos having been called Baal, which was his best friend-associate and closest confidant. And this Balal loved the Most High with all of his heart, and with all of his soul, and the young boy offered up alms and prayed every day; even three times a day, with his bedchamber window open and his countenance toward Yerushalem of above. Now there was a day when Balal came to present himself before the Most High, and the boy was in his bedchamber, on his knees; and as he began to praise and extol the Most High, it came to pass that his best friend Baal crept in through a window and tapped him on the shoulder in the midst of his supplications. And the Baal said to Balal: "The circus is coming! the circus is coming! The caravan approaches the gates of the city! There be lions, and bears, and leopards, and beasts: come now, let us go out and see the affair, and you can finish your petitions at the evening oblation!"

And at that moment the Most High spoke unto Balal, and said: "If indeed you love me with all of your heart, and with all of your soul, and with all of your mind, and with all of your strength, then guard my commandments; lay them up in your heart, and in your soul, remember them, and honor them by keeping them within you."

And as Balal heard the voice of the Word of the Most High, the young boy was suddenly reminded of a passage wherein he did recently hear some of the friends of his Father discussing and debating outside of the synagogue: "If your brother the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the inner wife of your bosom, or your closest associate friend who is like unto your own soul, if any of these entice you secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which you have not known, neither you, nor your fathers; namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto you, or far off from you, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him or hide him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from YHWH thy Elohim, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this that is among you."

Then suddenly Balal understood the meaning of the Word! So he took up stones, and he stoned his counterpart associate Baal; he stoned him stones until that Baal died the death under a heaping pile of heaping stones! And no more did the young man allow the voice of that one to enter into his heart or into his mind. Yet none of the people of the town were the wiser; for in that little village nobody else knew of any kid goat named Baal. And as for Balal, (behold, was he not "mixed"?) the Most High changed his name to Balaq'el; for the young man was willing to annihilate a portion of his own soul and cleave away unto the Most High.

Yeshua says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household. He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and he that does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me: He that finds his own soul shall apollumi-destroy it; and he that apollumi-destroys his own soul for my sake shall find it!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua says to the Elders, Chief Priest Sadducees, and to the Pharisees: Did ye never read in the scriptures that the Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Rosh-Head of the Pinnah-Corner: this is of YHWH, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of Elohim shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

golgotha-2.jpg

And when the Chief Priests and the Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him, and went their way, and began plotting against him to have him put to death. And they crucified the Messiah Yeshua, and when they did they sealed their own fate exactly as he had foretold they would; for in the very place where they crucified Messiah was the Stone of the Rosh-Head, in the corner-side to the north: the same is ha-Eben ha-Ezel, the Stone of Departure, which Stone also the builders rejected because David had attempted to number the people and sinned, (although David repented the resulting consequence was the alternate Threshing Floor of Araunah location). The place where father Abraham offered up his only son is called Golgotha, the Place of the Skull, Moriah Olivet, the highest point on Mount Moriah, the Great High Mountain. And when they crucified the Master Yeshua there was a great earthquake, and the rocks rent, and the earth opened up at the foot of the cross to receive the blood of the innocent Lamb of YHWH, and the massive amount of blood from the spear thrust into the House of the Side ran down through the fissure of Azal in the rock and onto the Mercy Seat cover of the Ark of the Covenant which was resting below, (where the prophet Yirmeyahu had placed it so long before) in the Bay of Abraham. And when the blood sprinkled onto the Mercy Seat the great O/T-Tanak body of Moshe were awakened, and came forth from the tomb after the Resurrection of Messiah.
And in the great earthquake the door posts of the threshold of the house were violently shaken as in the great earthquake which occurred in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, (Yeshayah 6:4). And the massive Vail to the Holy Holies was torn in half at the midst from the violent shaking of the door posts from which it hung. And the Great Sanhedrin Chamber of Stone was nearly demolished; so badly was it damaged that the Sanhedrin was forced to meet elsewhere for the time being. Had the princes of this world known these things they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory; but the Most High saves the tents of Yehudah first as he said that he would, (and still does). :)

And there was another great earthquake at the Resurrection . . .
And the Great City was divided into three parts . . .
And the cities of the heathen fell . . .

moriah-olivet3.gif

Olivet Zeytiym

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua says: Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad!

The
Word of YHWH came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And Abram said, Adonai YHWH, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and he that is steward of my house is Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, a son of my house is inheriting from me. And, behold, the Word of YHWH says to him, This shall not be thine heir; but that which shall come forth out of thine own bowels: he shall be thine heir. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. And he faithfully trusted in YHWH; and he counted it unto him for righteousness. And he said unto him, I am YHWH that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Adonai YHWH, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And he said unto him, Take for me of an `eglah-heifer from the treble, and of an `ez-she goat from the treble, and of a ram from the treble, and a tor-dove even a gozal-nestling. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against his neighbor: but the tsippor-bird divided he not. And descended the vultures over the carcasses, and Abram drove them away. And when the sun was going down, a trance of deep sleep fell over Abram; and, behold, a terror-horror of great darkness fell over him. And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold, a tannuwr-fire pot, vapor of smoke, and fire of lightning that passed between those pieces.

And the great city of Abram was divided into third parts . . .
In the same day cut the Most High to Abram a Covenant . . .

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yehoshua haKohen haGadol says bara' is not only "to create" but "to cut down" a tree:

Yehoshua 17:15-18
15. And Yehoshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down [HSN#1254 bara'] for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16. And the children of Yoseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Bethshean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Yizreel.
17. And Yehoshua spake unto the house of Yoseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18. But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt cut it down: [HSN#1254 bara'] and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

Original Strong's Ref. #1254
Romanized bara'
Pronounced baw-raw'
a primitive root; (absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):
KJV--choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

Yeshua says: The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among the herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. And again he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: but when it is sown, it grows up, and becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. And again he says: Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the Third Day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:35-38
35. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36. Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
37. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38. But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Yeshua says: Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit!

1) In the beginning 'Elohiym bara'-created the heaven and the earth.
2) In the beginning 'Elohiym bara'-cut down the heaven and the earth.

Yehoshua haKohen haGadol says both of the renderings above are possible.

Yeshayah 45:6-8
6. That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am YHWH, and there is none else.
7. I form the light, and bara'-cut down darkness: I make peace, and bara'-cut down evil: I, YHWH, do all these things.
8. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down tsedek-righteousness: let the earth open up, and let it bring forth the fruits of Yesha! and let tsdaqah-righteousness tsamach-sprout-shoots united; I YHWH did bara'-cut him down.

Yeshayah 45:11-13
11. Thus saith YHWH, the Holy One of Yisrael and his Maker, Of things to come inquire ye concerning my sons? and concerning the work of my hands command ye me?
12. I have made the earth, and a man bara'-cut down upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
13. I raised him up in tsdaqah-righteousness, and all his ways are straight: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YHWH Tsabaoth.

Zecharyah 3:8-9
8. Hear now, O Yehoshua haKohen haGadol, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Tsemach-Branch.
9. For behold the stone (the stone of witness - Yehoshua 24:27) that I have laid before Yehoshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith YHWH Tsabaoth, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zecharyah 6:12
12. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh YHWH Tsabaoth, saying, Behold the man whose name is the Tsemach-Branch; and he shall tsamach-sprout up out of his place, and he shall build the Temple of YHWH!

Bereshis 1:1-13
1. In the beginning Elohim cut down-created the heavens and the earth.
2. And the earth was tohu and bohu; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruach Elohim was hovering upon the face of the waters.
3. And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4. And Elohim saw the light, that it was good; and Elohim divided the light from the darkness.
5. And Elohim called the light Yom, and the darkness He called Laylah. And the evening and the morning were Yom Echad [Day One]
6. And Elohim said, Let there be a raki'a-firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And Elohim made the raki'a, and divided the waters under the raki'a from the waters which were above the raki'a; and it was so.
8. And Elohim called the raki'a Shomayim-Heaven. And the evening and the morning were Yom Sheni [Day Two].
9. And Elohim said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear; and it was so.
10. And Elohim called the dry land Eretz; and the gathering together of the waters he called Seas; and Elohim saw that it was good.
11. And Elohim said, Let the earth bring forth vegetation, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after its kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth; and it was so.

12. And the earth brought forth vegetation, and herb yielding seed after its kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after its kind; and Elohim saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were Yom Shlishi [The Third Day].

The Father says: Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down tsedek-righteousness: let the earth open up, and let it bring forth the fruits of Yesha! and let tsdaqah-righteousness tsamach-sprout-shoots united; I YHWH did cut him down. Thus saith YHWH, the Holy One of Yisrael and his Maker, Of things to come inquire ye concerning my sons? and concerning the work of my hands command ye me? I have made the earth, and a man cut down upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. I raised him up in tsdaqah-righteousness, and all his ways are straight: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YHWH Tsabaoth!

Yeshua says: Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit!

And the evening and the morning were the Third Day ~ Genesis 1:13 ~ 1 Corinthians 15:4

tsemach-chloros-light.gif

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
John 13:31-35
31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
32If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
33Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

These are some of his last words before going to the cross!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Eric E Stahl said:
John 13:31-35
31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
32If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
33Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

These are some of his last words before going to the cross!
And so it is written, The first anthropos Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first anthropos is out of the soil, dusty, soil-like: the deuteros anthropos is out of the sky-heaven-mind, and likewise as it is written the mother of all living, spirit. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. The Lamb of God was slain before the foundation of the world, and this was spirit, slain in the spirit, and that which came forth was Life to all the creation of God. Howbeit this Life was natural, physical, earthy. But when the Son of man came in the flesh and his own received him not he was crucified in the flesh, and condemned sin in the flesh by the sacrifice of his own body upon the tree: and that which came forth is Life, Life in the Spirit, and regeneration to all of the world and realm of the Spirit. Therefore anyone walking according to the belly of the flesh is dead and shall die.

Yochanan the Immerser says: I immerse with water; but there stands one among you, whom ye know not. He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, the latchet of his sandal I am not worthy to unloose. These things were done in Bethabara beyond Yarden, where Yochanan was immersing. The next day Yochanan sees Yeshua coming unto him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world! This is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have two ears let him buy a sword; and if any man have one ear, let him hear. "And after that I looked, and, behold, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony, (which is the Tabernacle of the Congregation) was opened in heaven: And the seven messengers came out of the Temple, having the seven strokes, arrayed with precious stone, pure and bright, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles. And one of the four living creatures gave unto the seven messengers seven golden vials full of the thumos-passion-fury of God, who liveth for ever and ever. And the Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no one was able to enter into the Temple, till the seven strokes of the seven messengers were fulfilled. And I heard a great voice out of the Temple saying to the seven messengers, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the thumos of God upon the earth!" And they did as they were commanded. And when the seventh messenger poured out his vial into the air; there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "GEGONEN!"

After this, Yeshua knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst. And there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a sponge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Yeshua therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "TETELESTAI!"

And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

14 Abib-Nisan 30AD

The Father says: "Gegonen!" ~ "It is Done!"
The Son knowing all things were now accomplished says: "Tetelestai!" ~ "It is Finished!"

Even as Yochanan the Immerser had prophesied was about to shortly come to pass.

Revelation 22:16-20 KJV
16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Yeshua HaMoshiya says: I Yeshua have dispatched my messenger to testify unto you these things in the congregations. I am the Rhiza and the Genos of David, the Aster the Lampros the Proinos.

Yochanan the Immerser Eliyahu HaQowre who testifies of the Master says: He that testifies these things says; Yea, I come quickly! Amen! Erchou, Master Yeshua!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
How is it written of the Son of man? That he should be cut off and set to nothingness?

Daniel 9:26 Westminster Leningrad Codex
http://biblos.com/daniel/9-26.htm

וְאַחֲרֵ֤י הַשָּׁבֻעִים֙ שִׁשִּׁ֣ים וּשְׁנַ֔יִם יִכָּרֵ֥ת מָשִׁ֖יחַ וְאֵ֣ין לֹ֑ו וְהָעִ֨יר וְהַקֹּ֜דֶשׁ יַ֠שְׁחִית עַ֣ם נָגִ֤יד הַבָּא֙ וְקִצֹּ֣ו בַשֶּׁ֔טֶף וְעַד֙ קֵ֣ץ מִלְחָמָ֔ה נֶחֱרֶ֖צֶת שֹׁמֵמֹֽות׃

יִכָּרֵ֥ת מָשִׁ֖יחַ וְאֵ֣ין לֹ֑ו
"yikaret mashiyach w'eyn low"
"shall be cut off an anointed [one], and [there is] not-nothing to-for-of him"

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #3772
Romanized karath
Pronounced kaw-rath'
a primitive root; to cut (off, down or asunder); by implication, to destroy or consume; specifically, to covenant (i.e. make an alliance or bargain, originally by cutting flesh and passing between the pieces):
KJV--be chewed, be con-[feder-]ate, covenant, cut (down, off), destroy, fail, feller, be freed, hew (down), make a league ([covenant]), X lose, perish, X utterly, X want.

Brown, Driver, Briggs (BDB)
Strong's Hebrew Definition for #03772
03772 // trk // karath // kaw-rath' //
a primitive root; TWOT - 1048; v
AV - cut off 145, make 85, cut down 23, cut 9, fail 6, destroy 4, want 3, covenanted 2, hew 2, misc 9; 288
1) to cut, cut off, cut down, cut off a body part, cut out, eliminate, kill, cut a covenant
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to cut off
1a1a) to cut off a body part, behead
1a2) to cut down
1a3) to hew
1a4) to cut or make a covenant
1b) (Niphal)
1b1) to be cut off
1b2) to be cut down
1b3) to be chewed
1b4) to be cut off, fail
1c) (Pual)
1c1) to be cut off
1c2) to be cut down
1d) (Hiphil)
1d1) to cut off
1d2) to cut off, destroy
1d3) to cut down, destroy
1d4) to take away
1d5) to permit to perish
1e) (Hophal) cut off

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #369
Romanized 'ayin
Pronounced ah'-yin
as if from a primitive root meaning to be nothing or not exist; a non-entity; generally used as a negative particle:
KJV--else, except, fail, [father-]less, be gone, in[-curable], neither, never, no (where), none, nor, (any, thing), not, nothing, to nought, past, un(-searchable), well-nigh, without. Compare HSN0370.

Strong's Hebrew Definition for #0369
0369 // Nya // 'ayin // ah'-yin //
as if from a primitive root meaning to be nothing or not exist;
TWOT - 81; subst n neg adv w/prep
AV - except, faileth, fatherless, incurable, infinite, innumerable, neither, never, no, none, not, nothing, nought, without; 29
1) nothing, not, nought
n
1a) nothing, nought
neg
1b) not
1c) to have not (of possession)
adv
1d) without
w/prep
1e) for lack of

Mark 9:12-13 ASV
12. And he said unto them, Elijah indeed cometh first, and restoreth all things: and how [GSN#4459 pos] is it written of the Son of man, that he should suffer many things and be set at nought? [GSN#1847 exoudenoo]
13. But [GSN#235 alla] I say unto you, that Elijah is come, and they have also done unto him whatsoever they would, even as it is written of him.

The first underlined word translated "how" is pos which is an interrogative and implies that what follows is given in the form of a question, (which will then be answered by the Teacher himself). When posed indirectly the interrogative pos basically implies a query in the form of in what manner? in what way? how can it be? can it be true? etc., etc.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #4459
Romanized pos
Pronounced poce
adverb from the base of GSN4226; an interrogative particle of manner; in what way? (sometimes the question is indirect, how?); also as exclamation, how much!:
KJV--how, after (by) what manner (means), that. [Occasionally unexpressed in English].

Strong's Greek Definition for #04459
4459 // pwv // pos // poce //
adverb from the base of 4226 , an interrogative particle of manner; particle
AV - how 99, by what means 2, after what manner 1, that 1; 103
1) how, in what way

The next underlined word in the text above is the compound ex-oudenoo and while it is translated in the KJV as "set at nought" a deeper prophetic meaning is revealed through the meaning of one of its compounds which is oudeis meaning NOTHING.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #1847
Romanized exoudenoo
Pronounced ex-oo-den-o'-o
from GSN1537 and a derivative of the neuter of GSN3762; to make utterly nothing of, i.e. despise:
KJV--set at nought. See also GSN1848.

Strong's Greek Definition for #01847
1847 // exoudenew // exoudenoo // ex-oo-den-o'-o //
from 1537 and a derivative of the neuter of 3762 ; v
AV - be set at nought 1; 1
1) to hold and treat as of no account, utterly to despise
2) to set at nought, treat with contempt

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #3762
Romanized oudeis
Pronounced oo-dice'
including feminine oudemia {oo-dem-ee'-ah}; and neuter ouden {oo-den'}; from GSN3761 and GSN1520; not even one (man, woman or thing), i.e. none, nobody, nothing:
KJV--any (man), aught, man, neither any (thing), never (man), no (man), none (+ of these things), not (any, at all, -thing), nought.

Strong's Greek Definition for #03762
3762 // oudeiv // oudeis // oo-dice' // including feminine
// oudemia // oudemia // oo-dem-ee'-ah // and neuter
// ouden // ouden // oo-den' //
from 3761 and 1520 ; pron
AV - no man 94, nothing 68, none 27, no 24, any man 3, any 3, man 2, neither any man 2, misc 13; 236
1) no one, nothing

The last underlined word at the opening of Mark 9:13 is alla which in many places should more likely be rendered as CONTRARIWISE. And this is especially true when the Teacher poses an interrogatory to his talmidim-disciples and intends to give them an answer which they were not expecting to hear; for his answer is CONTRARY to what he knew they would be thinking.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #235
Romanized alla
Pronounced al-lah'
neuter plural of GSN0243; properly, other things, i.e. (adverbially) contrariwise (in many relations):
KJV--and, but (even), howbeit, indeed, nay, nevertheless, no, notwithstanding, save, therefore, yea, yet.

Strong's Greek Definition for #0235
235 // alla // alla // al-lah' //
neuter plural of 0243 ; conj
AV - but 573, yea 15, yet 11, nevertheless 10, howbeit 9, nay 4, therefore 3, save 2, not tr 2, misc 8; 637
1) but
1a) nevertheless, notwithstanding
1b) an objection
1c) an exception
1d) a restriction
1e) nay, rather, yea, moreover
1f) forms a transition to the cardinal matter

Mark 9:12-13 GNT Morph
12 ὁ δὲ ἔφη αὐτοῖς Ἠλίας μὲν ἐλθὼν πρῶτον ἀποκαθιστάνει πάντα καὶ πῶς γέγραπται ἐπὶ τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ ἀνθρώπου ἵνα πολλὰ πάθῃ καὶ ἐξουδενηθῇ ?
13 ἀλλὰ λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι καὶ Ἠλίας ἐλήλυθεν καὶ ἐποίησαν αὐτῷ ὅσα ἤθελον καθὼς γέγραπται ἐπ’ αὐτόν

Mark 9:12-13 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented)
12. Ho de efe autois, "Elias men elthon proton apokathistanei panta. Kai pos gegraptai epi ton Huion tou Anthropou hina polla pathe kai exoudenethe?
13. Alla lego humin hoti kai Elias eleluthen, kai epoiesan auto hosa ethelon, kathos gegraptai ep auton."^

In what manner is it written of the Son of man? Was Yeshua to be cut off to utter nothingness? To be cut off and not be? To not exist if even temporarily? To be cut off and have nothing to-for-of himself? To be brought to utter nothingness? Paulos writes in 1 Corinthians 12:3 that "No one speaking by the Spirit of God says; "Yeshua Anathema", which is to say that Yeshua was "cut off" or "excommunicated" even if for an instant or moment.

Mark 9:12-13
12. And he said unto them, "Elias verily comes first restoring all things. And how is it written concerning the Son of man? that he should suffer many things and be set to utter nothingness?
13. Contrariwise, I say unto you, that also Elias has come; and they have done unto him whatsoever they desired, as it is written concerning him."
(Re: Daniel 9:26)

Luke 1:13-17 ASV
13. But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: because thy supplication is heard, and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
14. And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
15. For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and he shall drink no wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, [a mashiyach anointed one] even from his mother's womb.
16. And many of the children of Israel shall be turn unto the Lord their God.
17. And he shall go before his face in the spirit and power of Elijah, [mashiyach-anointing of Eliyahu] to turn the
hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to walk in the wisdom of the just; to make ready for the Lord a people prepared for him.

Daniel 9:24-26 TUA - Transliteration
24. Shabu`iym shib`iym nechtak `al- `amka w`al- `iyrqadsheka lkale' hapesha`, uwlhatem {*} chaTa't {*},uwlkaper `awon, uwlhabiy' tsedeq `olamiym, wlachtom chazownwnabiy', wlimshoach qodesh qadashiym.
24. Seventy weeks-ge
nerations are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city: to finish the transgression; and to make an end of sins; and to atone for iniquity; and to bring in righteousness everlasting; and for the closing of the vision and prophecy; and for to anoint holy holies.
25. Wteda` wtaskel min- motsa' dabar lhashiyb wlibnowt Yruwshalaim, `ad- mashiyach, nagiyd, shabu`iym shib`ah. Wshabu`iym shishiym uwshnayim tashuwb wnibntah rchowbwcharuwts uwbtsowq ha`itiym.
25. Know therefore and understand: From the going forth of the Word, for the return and the building of Jerusalem; unto-until a mashiyach, [Yochanan the Immerser ha-Qowre' Eliyahu] a nagiyd, [Yeshua Nagiyd of the Brit-Covenant] shall be seven weeks-generations. And sixty and two weeks-generations shall return-repent; and the broad place shall be built, and the tough digging, even in the troubles of the times.

26. W'achrey hashabu`iymshishiym uwshnayim yikaret Mashiyach w'eyn low. Wha`iyrwhaqodesh yashchiyt `am nagiyd haba'. Wqitsow basheTep, w`adqets milchamah -- nechretset shomemowt.
26. And after the weeks-generations sixty and two shall mashiyach [Yochanan ha-Qowre'] be cut off, and there is nothing to-for him. And the city and the qodesh-holy-sanctuary shall be corrupted: the people of the Nagiyd to come; and his end [Yeshua Nagiyd of the Brit-Covenant] is in a flood, [Daniel 11:22] and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27. Whigbiyr briytlarabiym shabuwa` 'echad. Wachtsiy hashabuwa` yashbiytzebach uwminchah. W`al knap shiquwtsiym mshomem, w`ad- kalahwnechratsah titak `al- shomem.
27. And he [Yeshua Nagiyd] shall strengthen-confirm the Covenant for the many week one ['echad - the first and only shabuwa` literal week]. And in the midst of the week he shall cause to cease the sacrifice and oblation. And for the overspreading of abominations it shall be desolated; even unto the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Was it Yeshua haNagiyd Commander of the Covenant that was cut off and set to nought-nothingness?
Says Yeshua Moshiya: Contrariwise, it was Yochanan ha-Qowre' mashiyach-anointed Eliyahu!
Yeshua Nagiyd Brit was Crucified but of those given to him of the Father he lost none . . . :)

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Daniel 9:26NET
Daniel 9:26YLT
Daniel 9:26NASB
Daniel 9:26KJV
Daniel 9:26ESV
Daniel 9:26RSV
Daniel 9:26

Notice how the modern versions have include "and shall have nothing?"

Purity

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Purity said:
Daniel 9:26NET
Daniel 9:26YLT
Daniel 9:26NASB
Daniel 9:26KJV
Daniel 9:26ESV
Daniel 9:26RSV
Daniel 9:26

Notice how the modern versions have include "and shall have nothing?"

Purity
Yes and look also at Daniel 11:45 since it is the same author. The same form 'eyn, (HSN#369 'ayin) is used of the final wicked ruler when it states that there is "no help for him", "not an helper for him", "nothing to help him", etc., etc.

Daniel 11:45 TUA
45. WyiTa`'ahaley 'apadnow beyn yamiym lhar- tsbiy- qodesh. Uwba' `ad-qitsow. W'eyn `owzer low.

"W-'eyn `owzer low" ~ "And- [there is] not-nothing to succour-help to-for him . . ."

There are many places this same word is used where the English versions must insert "there is" (as in "there is nothing" or "there is not") because if they did not it would have been practically impossible to properly render the passage into English. The same word is used of Enoch when he was taken, (Genesis 5:24) where it states of Enoch that "he was not" ("w'eynenuw") implying that for a time it was as if Enoch simply did not exist. Yeshua by no means "ceased to exist" or came to nought-nothingness but rather this was Yochanan the Immerser, who claims himself to be the mashiyach Qoresh of Isaiah 45:1 by default because he claims himself to be Qol Qowre', (Isaiah 40:3) "the Voice of the Cryer" (in the wilderness). :)

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
daq said:
Yes and look also at Daniel 11:45 since it is the same author. The same form 'eyn, (HSN#369 'ayin) is used of the final wicked ruler when it states that there is "no help for him", "not an helper for him", "nothing to help him", etc., etc.

Daniel 11:45 TUA
45. WyiTa`'ahaley 'apadnow beyn yamiym lhar- tsbiy- qodesh. Uwba' `ad-qitsow. W'eyn `owzer low.

"W-'eyn `owzer low" ~ "And- [there is] not-nothing to succour-help to-for him . . ."

There are many places this same word is used where the English versions must insert "there is" (as in "there is nothing" or "there is not") because if they did not it would have been practically impossible to properly render the passage into English. The same word is used of Enoch when he was taken, (Genesis 5:24) where it states of Enoch that "he was not" ("w'eynenuw") implying that for a time it was as if Enoch simply did not exist. Yeshua by no means "ceased to exist" or came to nought-nothingness but rather this was Yochanan the Immerser, who claims himself to be the mashiyach Qoresh of Isaiah 45:1 by default because he claims himself to be Qol Qowre', (Isaiah 40:3) "the Voice of the Cryer" (in the wilderness). :)
Greetings Daq,

"and shall have nothing"

It’s a rather sad insight into the Lord's life really, he would have no successor, none to continue as indicated in Isa 53:8- who shall declare his generation (it would not continue) for he was cut off out of the land of the living". He came as Messiah the Prince to reign, but did not manifest his rule as people expected and so was cut off, and the nation was given over to the prince of its choice (John 19:15): Caesar! Consequently the kingdom promised would not be realized at his first advent.

We wait for the second....Acts 2:24 - - > Rev 1:18 - - > 1 Peter 3:22 - - - > Dan 10:12,13 He now commands armies.

I should add Acts 2:23 and then Matt 22: 3. Such was the attitude of the Jewish nation to the first advent of Messiah the Prince. Consequently, the king (Yahweh) being wroth, sent forth "his armies" to destroy the murderers, and burn up their city (Matt 22:7). The armies of his parable are the "people of the prince" of Daniel's prophecy: fulfilled in the Roman legions which were sent by Divine decree in AD 67-70 to destroy Jerusalem and scatter the nation. God uses Gentile powers to discipline His chosen. Nebuchadnezzar is described as "Yahweh's servant" (Jer.25:9). Cyrus, king of Persia was "His anointed" (Isa. 45:1). Similarly the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans is, from the Divine viewpoint, "the coming of the Son of man" (Matt. 24:27). The Lord Jesus being the Prince; the Roman armies were "his people", and executed his will.

Purity

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Purity said:
Greetings Daq,

"and shall have nothing"

It’s a rather sad insight into the Lord's life really, he would have no successor, none to continue as indicated in Isa 53:8- who shall declare his generation (it would not continue) for he was cut off out of the land of the living". He came as Messiah the Prince to reign, but did not manifest his rule as people expected and so was cut off, and the nation was given over to the prince of its choice (John 19:15): Caesar! Consequently the kingdom promised would not be realized at his first advent.

We wait for the second.

Purity
Wrong kind of "cut off" but here are some Tanak clues:

1 Samuel 17:50-51 KJV
50. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
51. Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off [HSN#3772 karath] his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

1 Samuel 31:8-9 KJV
8. And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to strip the slain, that they found Saul and his three sons fallen in mount Gilboa.
9. And they cut off [HSN#3772 karath] his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of their idols, and among the people.

While "karath" is found in Daniel 9:26 the same word is not found in Isaiah 53:8. The Bibles and their translators which make references to Daniel 9:26, (and sometimes Leviticus 17:10) are misleading because the words are not the same for "cut off" and have different sets of implications. Isaiah 53:8 employs the word "gazar" which is found in various other contexts where a fuller grasp of its implications may be obtained, (i.e. Lamentations 3:54 is a good example).

Isaiah 53:8 KJV
8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off [HSN#1504 gazar] out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Daniel 9:26a TUA
26. W'achrey hashabu`iymshishiym uwshnayim yikaret [HSN#3772 karath] mashiyach w'eyn low

Leviticus 17:10 KJV
10. And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off [HSN#3772 karath] from among his people.

Likely for the same reason the Septuagint and Acts 8:33 read somewhat differently:

Isaiah 53:8 LXX Septuagint
8 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken away from the earth: because of the iniquities of my people he was led to death.

Esaias

Acts 8:32-33 KJV
32. The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
33. In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

Although "chayyim" appears in the later Masoretic Text of Isaiah 53:8 the Greek states that the "zoe-zao"-life, (Hebrew "chay") of Messiah was "airo"-taken away, (corresponding to the Hebrew "gazar" in this case). This is not the same as to "cut off" ("karath") such as in the literal beheading of Yochanan the Immerser. Likewise you may have noticed that "karath" is found written concerning the Covenant with Abram, (Genesis 15:18) and this is perhaps because it implies the literal cutting o
f the flesh of sacrificial animals and passing between the pieces in covenant. "Gazar" seems to be more general and metaphorical in the sense of a man bing "cut down" or "taken away"
whereas "karath" has been used twice previously, (1Samuel quoted above) for literal "beheading" such as was the case with Yochanan the Immerser. :)

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
daq said:
Wrong kind of "cut off" but here are some Tanak clues:

1 Samuel 17:50-51 KJV
50. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
51. Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off [HSN#3772 karath] his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

1 Samuel 31:8-9 KJV
8. And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to strip the slain, that they found Saul and his three sons fallen in mount Gilboa.
9. And they cut off [HSN#3772 karath] his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of their idols, and among the people.

While "karath" is found in Daniel 9:26 the same word is not found in Isaiah 53:8. The Bibles and their translators which make references to Daniel 9:26, (and sometimes Leviticus 17:10) are misleading because the words are not the same for "cut off" and have different sets of implications. Isaiah 53:8 employs the word "gazar" which is found in various other contexts where a fuller grasp of its implications may be obtained, (i.e. Lamentations 3:54 is a good example).

Isaiah 53:8 KJV
8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off [HSN#1504 gazar] out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Daniel 9:26a TUA
26. W'achrey hashabu`iymshishiym uwshnayim yikaret [HSN#3772 karath] mashiyach w'eyn low

Leviticus 17:10 KJV
10. And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off [HSN#3772 karath] from among his people.

Likely for the same reason the Septuagint and Acts 8:33 read somewhat differently:

Isaiah 53:8 LXX Septuagint
8 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken away from the earth: because of the iniquities of my people he was led to death.

Esaias

Acts 8:32-33 KJV
32. The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
33. In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

Although "chayyim" appears in the later Masoretic Text of Isaiah 53:8 the Greek states that the "zoe-zao"-life, (Hebrew "chay") of Messiah was "airo"-taken away, (corresponding to the Hebrew "gazar" in this case). This is not the same as to "cut off" ("karath") such as in the literal beheading of Yochanan the Immerser. Likewise you may have noticed that "karath" is found written concerning the Covenant with Abram, (Genesis 15:18) and this is perhaps because it implies the literal cutting o
f the flesh of sacrificial animals and passing between the pieces in covenant. "Gazar" seems to be more general and metaphorical in the sense of a man bing "cut down" or "taken away"
whereas "karath" has been used twice previously, (1Samuel quoted above) for literal "beheading" such as was the case with Yochanan the Immerser. :)
Daq,

When Christ said he was dead (cut off) in Rev 1:18KJV it means he was dead - ceased to exist - cut off - cessation of life etc.

Gen 9:11KJV context is complete cessation of life
Gen 15:18KJV made a covenant or "cut a covenant"

The animals life was cut - ended and parted to ratify the covenant.

I could post more Scripture but are you suggesting the Lord's life was not "cut off?"

Are you defending a teaching which I should know about? (said respectfully)

Purity

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Purity said:
Daq,

When Christ said he was dead (cut off) in Rev 1:18KJV it means he was dead - ceased to exist - cut off - cessation of life etc.

Gen 9:11KJV context is complete cessation of life
Gen 15:18KJV made a covenant or "cut a covenant"

The animals life was cut - ended and parted to ratify the covenant.

I could post more Scripture but are you suggesting the Lord's life was not "cut off?"

Are you defending a teaching which I should know about? (said respectfully)

Purity
When Messiah spoke the words written in Revelation 1:18 to Yochanan the Immerser; yes, he had indeed been dead, and was raised the Third Day accordingly as the Scripture has said:

Genesis 1:11-13
11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were
THE THIRD DAY.

daq said:
It is indeed a time statement. If you sincerely desire the truth, (and it appears you do) then restart at Revelation 1:1. It is "A revelation" of Yeshua Christou which was given to him of God to shew unto his servants that which must needs come to pass quickly, shortly, with speed. Do you honestly believe that Yeshua needed anymore revelation from the Father AFTER he sat down at the right hand of God? (I understand you have probably never thought of this until now). Should we even consider it possible that the Master would need to receive any revelation AFTER he was crucified, glorified, and received up in a cloud into heaven? Consider this, Paul states likewise that Yeshua "emptied himself" and humbled himself while he was in the physical body being found, (having become) a man. That is the only good and acceptable time when the Master might have received a revelation from the Father, to show unto his servants, through his messenger Yochanan Eliyahu. Yochanan was in prison, (symbolically called Patmos) and the Master came to him in Spirit to deliver what the Father had given him for his people. This all occurs in "the Lord's Day" which is one year, the only acceptable year:

Luke 4:13-21 KJV
13. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
14. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

At this point Yeshua had already received the Revelation and delivered it to Yochanan in prison:

Matthew 4:11-17 KJV
11. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
12. Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
13. And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
14. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15. The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16. The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17. From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent:
for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:13-15 KJV
13. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
14. Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15. And saying,
The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

And Yochanan Eliyahu the Immerser and forerunner of Messiah wrote it all down before he was beheaded. :)
Revelation was written during Nero's reign before 70AD - Reply#5

Yeshua is the First Born from the Dead; before Enoch, before Abraham, before the widow's son raised by Elijah, before Lazarus.
Yeshua is the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world according to Yochanan the Immerser.

Matthew 22:31-33 KJV
31. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32. I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

33. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

Why were they astonished at this doctrine of Yeshua? Perhaps you will likewise be somewhat astonished if and when it fully sinks down into your soul. And how was it that Moshe appeared at the Transfiguration event, clearly before the Crucifixion of Messiah, and spoke with the Master concerning his soon to happen physical death? As for a certain popular doctrine, which lies in falsehood, yes this does disprove it! :)

daq said:
So then where does the following information fit into your theology-eschatology? :)

Amos 8:9-10 KJV
9. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10. And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head;
and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

Matthew 27:38-45 KJV
38. Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39. And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40. And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41. Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42. He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44. The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.
45. Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

Mark 15:29-33 KJV
29. And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days,
30. Save thyself, and come down from the cross.
31. Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.
32. Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
33. And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

First Hour - 6:00 AM - Morning Tamiyd Sacrifice "presented" (tied to the altar)
Third Hour - 9:00 AM - Morning Tamiyd Sacrifice - Prayer - Silence
Sixth Hour - 12:00 PM - Noon or Midday - Evening Tamiyd Sacrifice presented - Prayer - Silence
Ninth Hour - 3:00 PM - Evening Tamiyd Sacrifice - Prayer - Silence
Permanent Solar Eclipse - Reply#2

daq said:
The hours of the crucifixion fulfill the Amos 8 passage referenced previously above as well as the six hours of Creation down to the very division of Light from Darkness. The morning tamiyd offering is fulfilled in the three hours of Light from the third hour till the sixth hour, (noon or midday) and the evening tamiyd offering is fulfilled in the three hours of Darkness from the sixth hour till the ninth hour, (3:00PM) when Yeshua gave up the Spirit. The same three and three yamiym are the "three days and three nights" in the heart of the 'adamah-soil wherein the Son of man abode during the crucifixion because the nephesh-soul of the man is in the blood. Three days and three nights; three hours of Light and three hours of Darkness, just as Yonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish.

And when the six hours of Creation were fulfilled in Messiah:

John 19:34-35 KJV
34. But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
35. And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

And how is it that this is stated so that "we might believe"? Because the blood and the water testify the Spirit of Truth.

Mark 15:25-38 KJV
25. And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
26. And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
27. And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.
28. And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.

29. And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days,
30. Save thyself, and come down from the cross.
31. Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.
32. Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.
33. And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.
34. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
35. And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.
36. And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.
37. And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

38. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Again ~ The Kingdom of God is within you . . . :)
Permanent Solar Eclipse - Reply#8

daq said:
A"yowm" is not necessarily always intended to be "a day" though this is the most common rendering. The primary meaning of "yowm" denotes "the heat of the day" but also "a space of time" which may include a moment, a day, a year, a season, a span of time, an age, and the waxing and the waning thereof. The waxing and the waning of a span of time would be the equivalent of "an evening and a morning" whether it be a year, a month, a day, a moment, or even an hour. Thus, in the New Testament, the day is divided into the hours of the day, (third hour, sixth hour, ninth hour, etc.,). Are we then to believe that the Creator "paused" for twelve hours during the creation event of the opening of the Book of Genesis? Did he pause for twelve hours so as to allow "the night" to pass between each yowm-day? Not so because that would be rest or repose and he did not so until the Seventh Yom; rather, the creation event is compressed into "six words" which are the six yowmiym-moments of spoken Word recorded in the first chapter of Genesis. These six words are like booming thunders which go forth from the mouth of the Creator and accomplish the spoken thought, in succession, like rolling thunders.

Original Strong's Ref. #3117
Romanized yowm
Pronounced yome
from an unused root meaning to be hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literal (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figurative (a space of time defined by an associated term), [often used adverb]:
KJV--age, + always, + chronicals, continually(-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever(-lasting, -more), X full, life, as (so) long as (... live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X required, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year(-ly), + younger.

Genesis 1:1-4
1. In the beginning bara'-created-cut-down 'Elohiym the heavens and the earth.
2. And the earth was tohuw, and bohuw; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruwach-Spirit of 'Elohiym brooded upon the face of the waters.
3. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4. And 'Elohiym saw the light, that it was good: and 'Elohiym divided the light from the darkness.

And the darkness of night is rolled away to the outside:

Genesis 1:5
5. And 'Elohiym called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first yowm.

FIRST YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:6-8
6. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And 'Elohiym made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And 'Elohiym called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second yowm.

SECOND YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:9-13
9. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And 'Elohiym called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
11. And 'Elohiym said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were the third yowm.

THIRD YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:14-19
14. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16. And 'Elohiym made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. And 'Elohiym set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
19. And the evening and the morning were the fourth yowm.

FOURTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:20-23
20. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21. And 'Elohiym created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
22. And 'Elohiym blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23. And the evening and the morning were the fifth yowm.

FIFTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:31
31. And 'Elohiym saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth yowm.

SIXTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT
SIX YOWMIYM HOURS SPOKEN: NO NIGHTS

Genesis 2:1-4
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2. And in the seventh yowm finished-ended 'Elohiym his work which he had made; and he rested in the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3. And 'Elohiym blessed the seventh yowm, and qadash-sanctified-hallowed it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which 'Elohiym created and made.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that YHWH 'Elohiym made the earth and the heavens.

THE SEVENTH YOWM IS ETERNAL: NO EVENING NO MORNING
THE SIX HOURS OF CREATION ARE THE SIX HOURS OF CRUCIFIXION:

The crucifixion of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. :)
The New Heaven and Earth - Reply#15

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne

daq said:
When Messiah spoke the words written in Revelation 1:18 to Yochanan the Immerser; yes, he had indeed been dead, and was raised the Third Day accordingly as the Scripture has said:

Genesis 1:11-13
11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were
THE THIRD DAY.

I perceive you are spiritualising Gen 1:11-13 in some way, which is fine, although the way is not all that clear. You agree the Master was completely dead for three days and ceased to exist in any form.

Your reference to Gen 1:11-13 and the third day is of interest. We know the number three is figurative of the resurrection or completion but I perceive you are inferring more.

Maybe its figurative of the earth being a symbol of the human heart; capable of being sown with good seed, and bringing forth abundantly; or of producing thorns and thistles as per Matt. 13:3-9, 19-23 & Heb. 6:7).

We shall see.

Purity

daq said:
Do you honestly believe that Yeshua needed anymore revelation from the Father AFTER he sat down at the right hand of God?
Why do you believe it was important for John (and us) to know the Apocalypse originated with Yahweh and not His Son?