YET AGAIN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be a bit slower to draw conclusions or make "guesses" like this about someone you do not know very well. You failed to tag her which means you are not even giving her the option of reading and responding to your "guess" about her. She @Pearl is one of the few on this forum according to what I have seen, who regularly are expressing more concern with pleasing God than in deciding which man to follow! Would it not be better to skip the men and follow Jesus alone? Or to take the advice of Apostle Paul?

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." I Cor 11:1
You are correct, we should ALL be more concerned about serving and pleasing our Lord Jesus Christ. However, by referring to an abortion loving Biden as “Fresh Air”, puts up the red flag for me. I am new to this forum, and don’t know all the ins and outs just yet. I’ll get better.
I don’t want to make false assumptions about anyone. Billy Graham once said...it’s ours to love, the Holy Spirits to convict, and Gods to save. Praise His Holy name

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct, we should ALL be more concerned about serving and pleasing our Lord Jesus Christ. However, by referring to an abortion loving Biden as “Fresh Air”, puts up the red flag for me. I am new to this forum, and don’t know all the ins and outs just yet. I’ll get better.
I don’t want to make false assumptions about anyone. Billy Graham once said...it’s ours to love, the Holy Spirits to convict, and Gods to save. Praise His Holy name
Thank you for understanding that! In any case, welcome to the forum!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, Pearl, I really like you. But this says a lot about you.
What it says about me is that I don't like Mr D J Trump.

It usually matters little to me whether the Republicans or Democrats are in charge but from the outset he has been a wild card with his Twittering etc. I'm not a political person but I disliked him for his claim to be a Christian and then looking and sounding anything but.

I have no affiliation with either party but what has upset me on this site is the language which has been used and the name calling. But I make no apology for disliking former president Trump's way of doing things. And because a person may be anti abortion this alone doesn't make them Christian. And if he really is a born again believer then he needs to have less of himself and more of Jesus.

Last edited:

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It usually matters little to me whether the Republicans or Democrats are in charge but from the outset he has been a wild card with his Twittering etc. I'm not a political person but I disliked him for his claim to be a Christian and then looking and sounding anything but.

I have no affiliation with either party but what has upset me on this site is the language which has been used and the name calling. But I make no apology for disliking former president Trump's way of doing things. And because a person my be anti abortion this alone doesn't make them Christian. And if he really is a born again believer then he needs to have less of himself and more of Jesus.
I never said that Trump was a Christian, I did like his position on abortion however. He was trying to pass legislation to make any of my taxes to fund abortion obsolete. As a Born Again Christian, I don’t want one red cent of my taxes used for this barbaric procedure....period. Because of this country’s actions, maybe we deserve Biden???

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have no affiliation with either party but what has upset me on this site is the language which has been used and the name calling. But I make no apology for disliking former president Trump's way of doing things. And because a person my be anti abortion this alone doesn't make them Christian. And if he really is a born again believer then he needs to have less of himself and more of Jesus.

Agreed, but I hope that you're still anti-abortion.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed, but I hope that you're still anti-abortion.
I am anti abortion, I already said that, especially at full term. And I think those who made it legal were bowing to pressure and should not have caved in. However that said, I do feel that we can't dictate to other people about the decision they make. They have free choice just as we do. Only through God's eyes can we see things clearly and many people are still 'blind'.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am anti abortion, I already said that, especially at full term. And I think those who made it legal were bowing to pressure and should not have caved in. However that said, I do feel that we can't dictate to other people about the decision they make. They have free choice just as we do. Only through God's eyes can we see things clearly and many people are still 'blind'.

For the record I only liked this post because you said that you are anti-abortion. If murder is against the law then abortion should be too because that's what it is,.. unless by the very rare chance that the baby won't survive at all anyways and the mother would die too. If the baby would be able to survive and the mother wouldn't, then I would hope that she would do the right thing and allow her baby to live.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For the record I only liked this post because you said that you are anti-abortion. If murder is against the law then abortion should be too because that's what it is,.. unless by the very rare chance that the baby won't survive at all anyways and the mother would die too. If the baby would be able to survive and the mother wouldn't, then I would hope that she would do the right thing and allow her baby to live.

That's a difficult one. I think this is a Catholic thing. But what about the husband?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a difficult one. I think this is a Catholic thing. But what about the husband?

Huh? What about the husband? I'm not sure what you're asking me and I'm not Catholic for the record I'm Methodist.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Huh? What about the husband? I'm not sure what you're asking me and I'm not Catholic for the record I'm Methodist.

Save the women or the unborn baby? I know if it had been a choice when I was pregnant my husband would have chosen me. Does scripture clarify this dilemma?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Save the women or the unborn baby? I know if it had been a choice when I was pregnant my husband would have chosen me. Does scripture clarify this dilemma?

Good question, but I think I will shut my mouth now because I really wouldn't want you to take anything that I have to say the wrong way.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It doesn't matter IF you like Trump personally.
He served the People in big ways for them to Lawfully keep the Government from taking the People's Wealth.
He put many restrictions on Abortions.
He repeatedly was hounded about his Faith and unashamedly and repeatedly declared his Faith in God and repeatedly invoked Gods Blessings on this country and her People.
He nether smokes or drinks or does illegal drugs.
He has supported with his money, Every wife and Every child of his.
He donated his entire for $1.00 checK of his Presidential Salary = $4.00 per YEAR!
He is a highly generous to friends and strangers.
He has spoken to the American people in a manner Every American CAN understand him.
You may object to his language...but to the contrary, a great number of Street, Slum, and Politicos...speak no different.
He was "suppose" be like a FAKE Politicos...
Gentile in public...and Acceptably cuss and Do illegal drugs and BE an alcoholic, embezzle from the govt like Numerous Sitting Reps DO behinds the fluff and lies.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden - gung-ho
•Back in bed with the Paris Accord ^ Taxes ^
•Immigration Change caravans of thousands and thousands trotting from Central America.
•Haulting Deportations
•Stirring War with Syria- Already deploying American Troops.
•Abortion Advocating

Aren't you people Tired of Higher Taxiation, Foreign Invasion in overwhelming droves you will support, Your Children in Wars and The Killing?

:oops: