YET AGAIN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter IF you like Trump personally.
He served the People in big ways for them to Lawfully keep the Government from taking the People's Wealth.
He put many restrictions on Abortions.
He repeatedly was hounded about his Faith and unashamedly and repeatedly declared his Faith in God and repeatedly invoked Gods Blessings on this country and her People.
He nether smokes or drinks or does illegal drugs.
He has supported with his money, Every wife and Every child of his.
He donated his entire for $1.00 checK of his Presidential Salary = $4.00 per YEAR!
He is a highly generous to friends and strangers.
He has spoken to the American people in a manner Every American CAN understand him.
You may object to his language...but to the contrary, a great number of Street, Slum, and Politicos...speak no different.
He was "suppose" be like a FAKE Politicos...
Gentile in public...and Acceptably cuss and Do illegal drugs and BE an alcoholic, embezzle from the govt like Numerous Sitting Reps DO behinds the fluff and lies.

And now Mr Biden is your president so pray for him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now Mr Biden is your president so pray for him.

No mr biden is not my prezy.
My American flag is folded and hidden a box.
I fly my State Flag and hold allegience to my State. I pray for my Governor Servant.

Reactions: April_Rose

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No mr biden is not my prezy.
My American flag is folded and hidden a box.
I fly my State Flag and hold allegience to my State. I pray for my Governor Servant.
Then perhaps you are a traitor as well as a bad loser cos your man didn't get in again.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What it says about me is that I don't like Mr D J Trump.

It usually matters little to me whether the Republicans or Democrats are in charge but from the outset he has been a wild card with his Twittering etc. I'm not a political person but I disliked him for his claim to be a Christian and then looking and sounding anything but.

I have no affiliation with either party but what has upset me on this site is the language which has been used and the name calling. But I make no apology for disliking former president Trump's way of doing things. And because a person may be anti abortion this alone doesn't make them Christian. And if he really is a born again believer then he needs to have less of himself and more of Jesus.
Do you remember a particular tweet that bothered you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then perhaps you are a traitor as well as a bad loser cos your man didn't get in again.

No not at all a Traitor, as you imply, yet appear to Not know the meaning of Traitor.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason | U.S. Code | US Law | LII ...
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I said nothing whatsoever about waring against the US.
I vehemently Disagree with "the man" sitting at the helm of the US Government, with The US Flag waving About him, AS IF "the man himself," is the Representative of What that Flag Stands For...when WHAT comes out of "that man's Mouth" IS NOT in unison of What that Flag Stands For.

Since "that man" Projects "his own corrupt ideas are representative of the US Flag"...
"And I do Not agree with that"....with highest regard of the US Flag, I With Protocol and care of My US Flag...
"Separated" ANY NOTION "whatsoever...I am in agreement that "that man" is Sitting under the US Flag honorably"...

My choosing to not Fly my US Flag...is not in Disrespect of my US Flag...but rather the Opposite.
I disrespect "the man" who dishonorably sits in association with the US Flag.

Flying my State Flag in allegiance with my State is nothing new.
What is new...is currently my State Flags Flys Honorably solo, while my US Flag is honorably
NOT associated in my presence "connected" to a "dishonorable man".

I have ZERO issue with losing or winning a Fair Just contest of any sort.

I vehemently Oppose CHEATING.
I absolutely Support ANY Investigation into Valid Suspect of CHEATING.

I do not support Rewarding Cheaters.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if he really is a born again believer then he needs to have less of himself and more of Jesus.
Lol! You think it was bad then, this would have caused complete and utter chaos in our nation. Just mentioning the name of Jesus in public office sets the left on fire, but the President actually declaring himself to be a devout Christian with the intent of bringing our nation under the authority of Jesus Christ would cause all hell to be unleashed from the left.

Reactions: Taken

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
At this point we stand a better chance of looking after ourselves.

Come on now April Rose. Be done with the sour grapes. Biden is in the White House. If you can't respect him as a man then respect his position. Stop fighting it. It is what it is.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come on now April Rose. Be done with the sour grapes. Biden is in the White House. If you can't respect him as a man then respect his position. Stop fighting it. It is what it is.

I know it is what it is,.. but he doesn't respect us or our country and respect has to be earned so he's probably never going to earn my respect.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know it is what it is,.. but he doesn't respect us or our country and respect has to be earned so he's probably never going to earn my respect.

So did you have respect for Mr Trump? And was that because you agreed with him? And you don't agree with Mr Biden so you can't respect him? So do you only respect people who don't disagree with your views?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So did you have respect for Mr Trump? And was that because you agreed with him? And you don't agree with Mr Biden so you can't respect him? So do you only respect people who don't disagree with your views?

Yes I did have respect for Trump at one point even though he lost a lot of it because he actually took care of our country. So at least he still has that I respect him for even though he has a lot of flaws.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I did have respect for Trump at one point even though he lost a lot of it because he actually took care of our country. So at least he still has that I respect him for even though he has a lot of flaws.

So trump had flaws and yet you respected him. Biden has flaws but you don't respect him. Give the man a chance at least before you see him as all bad.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So trump had flaws and yet you respected him. Biden has flaws but you don't respect him. Give the man a chance at least before you see him as all bad.

Let me see how do I put this,.. I am still praying for him and Kamala to change my mind but he's a puppet,.. he's being controlled by the democrats so that all of the illegals can come into our country and then turn us into a communist country at some point. With all due respect how do you not understand this? This is serious business. We don't need to have the government constantly watching our every move!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me see how do I put this,.. I am still praying for him and Kamala to change my mind but he's a puppet,.. he's being controlled by the democrats so that all of the illegals can come into our country and then turn us into a communist country at some point. With all due respect how do you not understand this? This is serious business. We don't need to have the government constantly watching our every move!

Well ok then, I get you don't like him or his policies but time will tell.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well ok then, I get you don't like him or his policies but time will tell.

Then again you already have that kind of government if memory serves me correctly so you don't know any different.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then again you already have that kind of government if memory serves me correctly so you don't know any different.

We have a government where the PM cant' make decisions off his own bat. New laws must be debated and voted on by our elected MPs - our local representatives in House of Commons. If they pass a bill then it goes to the Upper Chamber - The House of Lords who are not elected by the people - who discuss it further. They may then ask for certain parts of the original Bill to be altered or they may pass or reject it. Our PM cannot act like a dictator. I think our way of doing things is amongst the best in the world.

Reactions: amadeus