You are a saint, not a sinner

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"""""""""CharismaticLady, post: 884773, member: 8246"
The problem with what you have taught in the past, is that you believe there is no change in your actions."""""""""""

Why do you try to deceive?

You know........When i was first here, you were accusing me of being a gnostic, but you got off that lie after a while.
Next you were asking me about my Sex life, but you got off that one also, once you realized yourself.
And now this next lie?
What is wrong with you Charismaticlady?

Listen, you say " Behold...in the past you taught"....but that is a dishonest way of implying the lie you are about to tell without using any evidence..... not even one quote can you POST.
Listen, go and find my 90+ Threads, and find a sentence that says that we the born again are not to walk the walk and talk the talk.
What am i doing here?
How many Threads have you written, Charismatic?
Where is your work, other then to chase me and lie?
Im working.
Im laboring.
im DOING IT...while you are simply opposing it, with dishonesty.
So, grow up and wake up.
Do both.
Asap.

Here is the reality, Charismatic.......Ive never taught or implied that a born again person's behavior is not to reflect their born again position in Christ.
Bottom line.

What i have taught, same as Paul Teaches, is that its all by God's Grace that we are INVITED TO BE A PART OF GOD's FAMILY and its this same Grace that Keeps us in the family, not based on our behavior.
See, if God saved us and kept us based on if we are good or not, then that would not be GRACE.
And "its by GRACE you are saved, not of works""..

So, we work because we are saved, as i always teach, but we dont work to stay saved, as Paul Teaches.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"""""""""CharismaticLady, post: 884773, member: 8246"
The problem with what you have taught in the past, is that you believe there is no change in your actions."""""""""""

Why do you try to deceive?

You know........When i was first here, you were accusing me of being a gnostic, but you got off that lie after a while.
Next you were asking me about my Sex life, but you got off that one also, once you realized yourself.
And now this next lie?
What is wrong with you Charismaticlady?

Listen, you say " Behold...in the past you taught"....but that is a dishonest way of implying the lie you are about to tell without using any evidence..... not even one quote can you POST.
Listen, go and find my 90+ Threads, and find a sentence that says that we the born again are not to walk the walk and talk the talk.
What am i doing here?
How many Threads have you written, Charismatic?
Where is your work, other then to chase me and lie?
Im working.
Im laboring.
im DOING IT...while you are simply opposing it, with dishonesty.
So, grow up and wake up.
Do both.
Asap.

Here is the reality, Charismatic.......Ive never taught or implied that a born again person's behavior is not to reflect their born again position in Christ.
Bottom line.

What i have taught, same as Paul Teaches, is that its all by God's Grace that we are INVITED TO BE A PART OF GOD's FAMILY and its this same Grace that Keeps us in the family, not based on our behavior.
See, if God saved us and kept us based on if we are good or not, then that would not be GRACE.
And "its by GRACE you are saved, not of works""..

So, we work because we are saved, as i always teach, but we dont work to stay saved, as Paul Teaches.

We do not have to change our behavior on our own to be saved; it is Christ dwelling inside us that causes the born again experience, and the immediate change in our behavior. No change, not born again. It is that simple.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We do not have to change our behavior on our own to be saved; it is Christ dwelling inside us that causes the born again experience, and the immediate change in our behavior. No change, not born again. It is that simple.

Then why is your behavior to be deceitful about me, on a public form......for months.??
You just did it again., today.
Why are you like this? Is this your fruit of the Spirit? Is this how you serve your God?

Listen, every believer is a baby at birth, and some like you, have remained there.
Thats not an opinion.
Thats me watching your carnality exposing itself every time you come to dump another innuendo and unprovable deceit on my Threads.

Wake up.
Grow up.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is your behavior to be deceitful about me, on a public form......for months.??
You just did it again., today.
Why are you like this? Is this your fruit of the Spirit? Is this how you serve your God?

Listen, every believer is a baby at birth, and some like you, have remained there.
Thats not an opinion.
Thats me watching your carnality exposing itself every time you come to dump another innuendo and unprovable deceit on my Threads.

Wake up.
Grow up.

You still haven't said if I was right or wrong about your beliefs; just side-stepped them with ad hominems. And you are telling me to grow up???

Last edited: