You are worried about Obama but you elected 2 Bushes??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
Your current President's Grandfather was a Nazi Financier!His assets were seized because he was a Nazi Banker!!They built their wealth supporting an enemy that my Grandfathers went to war to fight!And you think Obama is evil???Seriously have you people lost your minds?

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Republican parties full of nazi's??I'm going to guess that Davids a democrat
smile.gif

Iscariot

Feb 26, 2008
(David161099;38336)
Your current President's Grandfather was a Nazi Financier!His assets were seized because he was a Nazi Banker!!They built their wealth supporting an enemy that my Grandfathers went to war to fight!And you think Obama is evil???Seriously have you people lost your minds?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!And the answer to your question is yes, they have lost their minds.They think Obama is evil because his father and stepfather were Muslims, THOUGH HE IS NOT! They also think the only issue that one should base one's vote on is abortion, and that if you don't vote against abortion that you cannot be Christian! Even though most of them support war...which costs our country more lives than abortion does each year...

Dunamite

Nov 15, 2007
Also look at what "conservatives" have done to the economy. Can it get any worse?Bill Clinton had his faults, but he was more conservative fiscally that the current administration. Now there are calls to elect a real conservative. McCain apparently doesn't cut it. Weren't we all told that Bush and Cheney were conservative? If they had power for 8 years and did not act like conservatives then can the people who told us to vote conservative be trusted?If conservatives can spend like drunken sailors (no disrespect to sailors or drunks intended), what makes someone a conservative anyway? I am not a Democrat or a Republican? Like many outsiders I am confused slightly by what Americans perceive to be a Democrat or Republican aside from the label itself. Do labels mean anything at all in U.S. politics? Please explain.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
(Letsgofishing;38339)
Republican parties full of nazi's??I'm going to guess that Davids a democrat
smile.gif

Did you look at my profile? Or were you quick to judge?I'm not American.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Iscariot;38380)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!And the answer to your question is yes, they have lost their minds.They think Obama is evil because his father and stepfather were Muslims, THOUGH HE IS NOT! They also think the only issue that one should base one's vote on is abortion, and that if you don't vote against abortion that you cannot be Christian! Even though most of them support war...which costs our country more lives than abortion does each year...
The thing is that he proclaims to be a Christian, but he supports homosexuality and abortion. What other lies could he be hiding?

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
This is ridiculous speculation on a lot of peoples part......think about it. he has to be a US citizen or he could not run for president. No I think Obama is just different and gives people hope for the future. What difference would it make if he was a Muslim? One man does not run this country Congress has the final say. The constitution was written that way in order to prevent a dictatorship pr one man rule.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
One of the big reasons for me being against Obama, is that I just can't flat out trust him. And no, it is not because of his Muslim past.But...who is this man? Where did he come from? Why did he just suddenly start to run for President with only 3 years of Senate expierence and 0 years of military expierence. And some want him as president and commander in chief of the most influential nation in the world?==========================================================================================================================Obama Supporter- "W0w, zomg!!!11!! 0bama iz da b3st!!!111!!! i luv him!!!!!"MWM- And why exactly, do you support him?O.S.- "all ma fr3indz luv him!!!!!11! and h3 iz soooo cuet!!!! h3 mak3s rly gud sp33ch3z, and sowndz gud!!!11!!!1MWM- Do you know where he stands on the issues? Do you know if he falls within your stances on the political spectrum, and are you sure you know you are supporting a man with no expierence?O.S.: lulz ur st00pid!11!! i duno whut u siad but i sti77 votingz for 0bAMa!!11!!==========================================================================================================================Just be weary that good speeches, taking advantage of peoples' downsides, and "applyng" to the people, were all tactics of Adolf Hitler. And Hitler was elected. He did not force his way in. The people chose him. I'm not saying Obama IS Hitler, but just be careful on election day.No offense to anyone who supports him, though
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I don't care about good speeches or bad speeches...II Timothy 3:1 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.II Timothy 3:2 - For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,II Timothy 3:3 - Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,II Timothy 3:4 - Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;II Timothy 3:5 - Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Agree Jagman No one can say anything Obama has done except give good speechesbe careful of wolfs in sheeps clothing when people cheer over Obama blowing his nosebefore speaking there is something very scary about this.

Iscariot

Feb 26, 2008
(Wakka;38687)
The thing is that he proclaims to be a Christian, but he supports homosexuality and abortion. What other lies could he be hiding?
So, if I understand you correctly, a Christian cannot support homosexuality or abortion? Otherwise they aren't a Christian? There are so many flaws that logic (which I would point out, if I thought anyone would listen).And please, whatever your argument may be, support it with something other than quotes from the Bible, otherwise it will be meaningless. Not that I don't think the Bible has value - ALL religious texts have value - but quoting the Bible holds little meaning for those who don't believe that it should be interpreted literally, or for those who think that many of its social proscriptions are outdated.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Iscariot;38728)
So, if I understand you correctly, a Christian cannot support homosexuality or abortion? Otherwise they aren't a Christian? There are so many flaws that logic (which I would point out, if I thought anyone would listen).And please, whatever your argument may be, support it with something other than quotes from the Bible, otherwise it will be meaningless. Not that I don't think the Bible has value - ALL religious texts have value - but quoting the Bible holds little meaning for those who don't believe that it should be interpreted literally, or for those who think that many of its social proscriptions are outdated.
ah sense this is a Bible study site and we accept the scripture as the Word of God what higher authority would you suggest we follow yours or some other man So you think God is flawed and men are right You are right we wouldnt listen God trumps you I think you are on the wrong site or at least confine your anti christain remarks to the NON- Christain forum thread

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(MWM;38716)
One of the big reasons for me being against Obama, is that I just can't flat out trust him. And no, it is not because of his Muslim past.But...who is this man? Where did he come from? Why did he just suddenly start to run for President with only 3 years of Senate expierence and 0 years of military expierence. And some want him as president and commander in chief of the most influential nation in the world?==========================================================================================================================Obama Supporter- "W0w, omg!!!11!! 0bama iz da b3st!!!111!!! i luv him!!!!!"MWM- And why exactly, do you support him?O.S.- "all ma fr3indz luv him!!!!!11! and h3 iz soooo cuet!!!! h3 mak3s rly gud sp33ch3z, and sowndz gud!!!11!!!1MWM- Do you know where he stands on the issues? Do you know if he falls within your stances on the political spectrum, and are you sure you know you are supporting a man with no expierence?O.S.: lulz ur st00pid!11!! i duno whut u siad but i sti77 votingz for 0bAMa!!11!!==========================================================================================================================Just be weary that good speeches, taking advantage of peoples' downsides, and "applyng" to the people, were all tactics of Adolf Hitler. And Hitler was elected. He did not force his way in. The people chose him. I'm not saying Obama IS Hitler, but just be careful on election day.No offense to anyone who supports him, though
biggrin.gif

I completley agree MWMForget the communist mentor, or the muslim past. These are all speculations which appear with every presidential canidate.Ive read the mans book, and hes very intelligent, and his speeches are impressive. But thats all we have to go on, What has he done!!! not much.I like Obama,I admit it. but the thing is we don't kinow how he reacts in pressure situations, We don't know how trustworthy he is. We don't know If he has the abiliity to do what he wants to do.all we do know is that he writes good books and says good speeches. I don't know If that is enough to go on.

lilithb

Dec 5, 2007
I like Obama too and I like Hillary but Obama seems to be in control . Obama is refreshing and is about change for which we really are in need of.Never cared for the 2 bushes.. something about any one involved with the CIA creates mistrust in me and George SR. sure wasn't one to be trusted.. George JR. isn't a bad man but I do not care for his politics.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
{Quote}And, to be completely accurate, this is NOT a "Bible study site." It is a Christian community forum, that has a Bible study section. This is the "Christian POLITICS" forum. If you're the community guide, shouldn't you know that(quote)Yes you are right as a community guide I know this is a Christian bible study site reguardless of your opinion and No, Im not tolerent of one who claims to be Christian and questions the Word of God and the commamdments of "thou shall not Kill" and asks for us to look out side scripture for more reasonable veiwNon denominatioonal means we do not follow a particular CHRISTAIN RELIGION We are Christains who follow the Word of God the Bible thus we are a Christain Bible Study site.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
As I am reading this, I can't help but think we must make God sick sometimes. He must want to destroy us due to our lack of faithfulness to Him and lack of judgement even though we know what's right and fail to do it. Thanks you, Jesus for interceding on our behalf.We play games at the foot of the cross just like the Roman soldiers. He has told us what He expects in His Word. Man wrote His Words down, but they are very clear-cut. We know a lot more right choices to make than we make. We need to remember to obey is better than sacrifice. I think some of us have convinced ourselves that we are "good enough" and we "have enough" of Him when Christ wants all we have and all we are. That's the real problem here. It's not really about Obama or the Republicans versus the Democrats. We are too prideful to go against our own agendas and seek God's face. God help us. Why do we think we even deserve an opinion when Christ did what He did for us? I am going to pray, pray, and then pray some more until I get a clear answer as to what I should do for this election. Yes, what will be will be because there is a plan for the end times. That does not excuse our responsibilities as Christians. We will be held accountable for our choices. When the Son of Man returns will He find faith on the earth? I hope so.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Iscariot;38759)
For a Christian "community guide," Kriss, you sure aren't very tolerant. Let Denver do the talking from now on.And I never said I wanted you to use MY authority, nor did I ever say that I had authority. But quoting the Bible proves nothing to someone who doesn't believe that the Bible is the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY on all things. Furthermore, since, as Denver said, this forum is non-denominational, you should keep in mind that not ALL Christians believe in interpreting the Bible literally. Just because you do, you shouldn't degrade others. I am simply asking for evidence beyond this, as in, "IN ADDITION TO", not as in "MORE CORRECT" or "HIGHER THAN." Quoting something other than the Bible adds legitimacy to your statements, though you may not care about that.And, to be completely accurate, this is NOT a "Bible study site." It is a Christian community forum, that has a Bible study section. This is the "Christian POLITICS" forum. If you're the community guide, shouldn't you know that?Nor did I ever make the claim that God is flawed, GOD didn't write the Bible, man did. AND MAN IS CERTAINLY FLAWED.
Why did you include me in your quote.And another thing, Kriss is a great community guide. Great because she keeps people like you out. Now, obey the rules, or you'll be in a similar position as the other guests of your type.Lastly, through Biblical/God's standards. A person who doesn't believe that God's word is literal, isn't a Christian at all.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Hmmmmm. A little hair-raising! You know, it's strange, but for some reason, I do feel a sense of "liking" the man because he is very charming. I can see why he mesmorizes crowds due to how suave he is and smooth with his speech. He exudes confidence, whereas Hillary shows frustration easily. This makes one worry how she will run the country if she can't stay calm while she's only in the election phase. I have heard it said that Obama may be the anti-Christ. This article surely makes you wonder. We had better be on guard. Some people can't look past the appearances of a person to see who they really are and what they truly stand for, so they may follow him anywhere.