you guys are nuts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Logical_One)
Ricky: the difference between God and my mom is that evidence for my mom exists, such as similarities between us in attitudes and appearance, birth records, and the scar my mom has from her c-section. The evidence for god is a badly written book by some group of guys who couldn't agree on the basics of what they are saying over a period of 1600 years.
Sounds like the evidence that you are taking also come from other people saying or record.The scar, how do you know it was because of birthing you ? How do you know she was not lie ? Birth records, this is the same thing like the scripture was being written, there are two possibilities on it, the same thing with your birth records. Could be the records were wrong type, or being switch or etc.The evidence of God it's not just what was written in the Book, there are alot of evidence in this Universe that can proof God was exists. I don't know with others faith, but in my faith what was written in it. Can tell something that the future can proof it meanwhile in the past it can't proof it.But if you are talking God was human, then it is out of my mind because for me it was not.Wallaahu a'lam.

Logical_One

Dec 5, 2007
first off:"I don't know with others faith, but in my faith what was written in it. Can tell something that the future can proof it meanwhile in the past it can't proof it." that was the absolute worst written sentence I have ever seen in my life. I have no clue whatsoever what you were trying to say.Second, the difference between medical records of my birth and records like the bible is reliability. medical records are reliable. "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who said that this thing happened" 2500 years ago is not reliable.and what evidence is there in real life that PROVES (not proofs) the existence of god?give me 3 pieces of evidence.from sources other than the bible of course

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I won't say what I believe or don't believe. But such a thread on the "welcome wagon" area? That's a tad insensitive, even if you don't believe, that's your choice but there's a place to debate that.Mod's. Are we monitoring IP addresses here? I sense there are trolls lately. I don't know for sure here, but this is how it starts. Another user goes on my ignore list.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(tim_from_pa;26128)
I won't say what I believe or don't believe. But such a thread on the "welcome wagon" area? That's a tad insensitive, even if you don't believe, that's your choice but there's a place to debate that.Mod's. Are we monitoring IP addresses here? I sense there are trolls lately. I don't know for sure here, but this is how it starts. Another user goes on my ignore list.
I think i do agree with you regarding of the purpose of this Sub Forum. I think it would be wise, if mod can move this thread to the proper place, just a suggestion from me. But it's Mod decision to make
smile.gif
.Wallaahu a'lam.