You Have 2 Be In The Spirit 2 Understand Scripture Or You Won’t Progress Any Further!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There comes a point in your walk where God will not progress you any further until you’ve become truly obedient and trust worthy. God is not gonna give us all the keys 2 his kingdom like Jesus Christ.

Paul said in 1 corith 12:8 depart dis thorne from me!! And God said my grace is sufficient meaning I’ve given you enough head room 2 work with now u have 2 earn ur stripes (figuratively speaking).

God lay’s out many test’s 4 us, ecc 3:10 and deu 8:2-4 when God put the children of Israel in the wilderness 2 test them, he would not let them go any further until they had proven themselves.

Same with us, God wants us 2 prove ourselves 1st before he will anoint us with any more of his power and before he takes away much of our heavy burdens and cleans away all our impurities.

Bit like a child 4 instants, they get a little bit of pocket money 2 begin with then when he/she is well behaved the parent den gives them more pocket money. He also wants 2 try us like fine gold, Zechariah 13:9

Then when we obey him more and live holy he den fills us with more of his spirit and we begin 2 receive more spiritual gifts weather it be tongues, discernment, prophecy, wisdom etc. Acts 5:32, john 7:16-17, acts 1:8

Then when u have more of an anointing God will reveal more of his kingdom 2 you, prov 22:17-21 rom 16:25-26 weather threw the word, threw prophecy dreams etc.

And then you will have a better understanding of Gods word, dan 2:21 john 14:26 john 16:13-15. bible says we must worship the lord in spirit and in truth john 4:24.