Your favorite Psalm?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Psalm-9-10-And-they-that-know-thy-name-will-put-their-trust-in-thee-3.jpg

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent thread! There are many Psalms that I would call "favorite". 91 is a Great one, probably for many. When I was very sick in 1992, and could not even eat for about a week, and no medication was working for me, I asked my dad to read Psalm 91 to me, and within the hour, I was much better! Praise the GOOD LORD for His MANY MERCIES!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Excellent thread! There are many Psalms that I would call "favorite". 91 is a Great one, probably for many. When I was very sick in 1992, and could not even eat for about a week, and no medication was working for me, I asked my dad to read Psalm 91 to me, and within the hour, I was much better! Praise the GOOD LORD for His MANY MERCIES!
@ByGraceThroughFaith Thanks for this testimony! :)

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did refer to Psalm 23 recently, anyway. Blessings.
I think it was in another thread responding to folks who are trying to say "OSAS" is not biblical, who think we can lose our salvation. Anyway, thanks for the remembrance.

Up to now, I don't think I've responded to this thread, so I will... There are so many that I would consider favorites. Psalm 1, 4, 8, 16, 23, 34, 37, 98 (which was read in my wedding), 103, 121, 139... my goodness. :) Okay, three:

tattered-psalm.jpg

psalm-37-pg-1-trilby-cole.jpg

il_570xN.1936160585_rsmu.jpg

Guess I have to put this one in there, too, because we had it read at our wedding:

images

Reactions: Lambano and farouk