your mind is your biggest enermy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An idle mind is the devil workshop, that's why it is called the bottomless pit, no foundations. hence the reason why we need the mind of Christ, because TRUTH have "FOUNDATIONS.", you can stand on the truth. but a lie, you'll fall everytime. so with that spine, get something for it to stand on.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Amen! The Rock versus the sand; the new man versus the old man!

Reactions: 101G

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
fall-of-satan.jpg

Along with this genius.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One out of every three angel

Hi Truman,

Revelation 12:9: "And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world, he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

This verse says Satan is the serpent from Genesis 3. He was thrown down to earth with his "angels." The evil spirits or demons described in the Bible appear to be "angels" who rebelled with Satan against God. Yet, it doesn't mention specifically 1/3rd of the angels.

Revelation 12:3–4
"3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth."

Do these "stars" represent angels/demons?

Interesting, for sure...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One night as I lay in my dark room looking at the ceiling, the room filled with God's presence.
As I looked upwards, I saw what I thought was the night sky filled with stars.
"Those are angels, you know."
"Oh," I said.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One night as I lay in my dark room looking at the ceiling, the room filled with God's presence.
As I looked upwards, I saw what I thought was the night sky filled with stars.
"Those are angels, you know."
"Oh," I said.
Yes, I agree with that. After all, Satan is known as "the bright and morning star"
“Lucifer, son of the morning.” But this is who Satan was and, when God cast Him from Heaven he became Satan from what I have understood.

Revelation 12:4 "
"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

Satan, since being also named as "prince of the power of the air" ... seems to have power over the stars and they are too many to count, just like the multitudes of angels that God created, so it would make sense that the stars are angels!

Reactions: Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU FOR SOME GOOD FOOD.

BY THE WAY HOW ARE YOU?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Other than tired, which is par for the course these days I am fine physically. I think the Lord is backing me up from this forum, but I'll have to wait and see on that. No matter what I won't quit the forum, and I'll always be checking for any PMs. You and any others interested can always contact me if I seem to be missing. I may contact you via PM with more details in the next couple of days.

Give God the glory!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other than tired, which is par for the course these days I am fine physically. I think the Lord is backing me up from this forum, but I'll have to wait and see on that. No matter what I won't quit the forum, and I'll always be checking for any PMs. You and any others interested can always contact me if I seem to be missing. I may contact you via PM with more details in the next couple of days.

Give God the glory!

Well brother John,
I for one will miss your presence on here, just as I do Helens and Bbyrds and others. And yes, I hope you will not pull back too much...you know how it ebbs and flows here...His Great Love to you!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well brother John,
I for one will miss your presence on here, just as I do Helens and Bbyrds and others. And yes, I hope you will not pull back too much...you know how it ebbs and flows here...His Great Love to you!
Thank you dear sister in Christ! I will probably send you a PM later as well.

Reactions: Nancy