Miracle of Oct 7 (2023)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I think this woman is probably lying! (NOT!) But for expected request for "source"....here it is. The one I saw yesterday, not the one the OP spoke of.

You doubters need to watch more Testimony videos on youtube. They're all over youtube.
Some times, The Lord puts a spirit of confusion on His enemies.

Reactions: MA2444

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amigo for pope , time to clean house my friends . If ol donald whose claim was HE is no politician
can then run for the highest political job and win . WELL ol amigo who is no catholic
can run for pope too . TIME to clean house and preach JESUS CHRIST AGAIN . now raise those hands
my friends . IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building .
Where do I vote?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't gotten into the datails about the five armies that came to war against Sodom and Gomorah.
I believe it's the war where they took Lot which was Abraham's brother.
So Abraham got all his people, his army together and went into battle and had the victory.
That's when Melchizadek met Abraham and gave him bread and wine and Abraham gave tithes to God.

Are we seeing a revival of "Faith" in God in Israel?
Because that is the purpose of Abraham, the faith bearer.

That would be the greatest miracle of all, no?

Hugs
Gen 14:8
And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
Gen 14:9
With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
Gen 14:10
And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
Gen 14:11
And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.
Gen 14:12
And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.
Gen 14:13
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.
Gen 14:14
And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.
Gen 14:15
And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.
Gen 14:16
And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.
Gen 14:18
And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
Gen 14:19
And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
Gen 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

When this is over and if Israel gets the victory, then I hope they don't forget to give God the praise and believe they got the victory by their own hand.

Just sayin..

Hugs

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some times, The Lord puts a spirit of confusion on His enemies.

I've heard similar testimonies before. A couple from the Vietnam war. The Lord saved them from the Khmer roug (something like that) by striking terror into them. They all dropped their AK's and ran into the jungle and went home and told their commanders, Dont go there. Something is there...!!

Praise the Lord!

Reactions: GTW27 and dev553344

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that I don't want to. I don't have the source. (Are you even aware that Youtube sometimes removes videos?)

The "source" mentality shows how legalistic our society has become. I am telling you that I saw something with my own eyes. What kind of society ignorers witness who lack "sources?" I am the source for those reading this.
You have been known to lie about things that I have said in other threads. I have asked you MULTIPLE TIMES to quote me when you accuse me of saying something that I didn't say sooooooo personally I, Marymog, cannot trust YOU as a source.

I will let @Mr E and @Big Boy Johnson come to their own conclusions.....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I myself can only say i have come to the conclusion that if one follows a harlot
and enters into her bed chambers his end shall be the second death .
Never bed and never wed A HARLOT or THE HARLOT . amigo for pope twenty twenty four . Making
cleaning the house great again .

Reactions: Marvelloustime