Miracle of Oct 7 (2023)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been wanting to post this for over a month now. There are many reports of miracles in the Israel-Hamas war.

A video explained the biggest miracle was the 5,000 rocket attack, itself. The reason is that Iran was planning a coordinated attack through 5 proxies, including Hezbollah, Syria, Shiites in surrounding areas, plus itself.

Hamas happened to be ready first.

The plan was to wait until all units were battle ready, then strike from 5 places in a simultaneous, coordinated attack. By Hamas jumping the gun, Israel is alerted to the scheme.

Instead of Israel succumbing to the simultaneous attack on 5 fronts, they are picking off their enemy at a time of their choosing. Praise God!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been wanting to post this for over a month now. There are many reports of miracles in the Israel-Hamas war.

A video explained the biggest miracle was the 5,000 rocket attack, itself. The reason is that Iran was planning a coordinated attack through 5 proxies, including Hezbollah, Syria, Shiites in surrounding areas, plus itself.

The plan was to wait until all units were battle ready, then strike from 5 places in a simultaneous, coordinated attack. By Hamas jumping the gun, Israel is alerted to the scheme.

Instead of Israel succumbing to the simultaneous attack on 5 fronts, they are picking off their enemy at a time of their choosing. Praise God!

Source?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A youtube vid.

I watched it under my wife's account. So, I don't have direct access to it. Would it make a difference if you saw the vid where the Israeli intelligence officer stated what I paraphrased in the OP?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A youtube vid.

I watched it under my wife's account. So, I don't have direct access to it. Would it make a difference if you saw the vid where the Israeli intelligence officer stated what I paraphrased in the OP?

Would it make a difference? ummm.... yes. Credibility matters.

Reactions: Marymog

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you don't put much faith in your fellow believers. :(

Do you think I am making it up? Didn't hear the testimony correctly? Odd.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's a pretty simple request. You posted about a video and I asked-- what video?....

What's odd is why you don't simply answer.

This is why it's hard to take you seriously.

Reactions: Marymog

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's odd is why you don't simply answer.
I did simply answer.
A youtube vid.

I watched it under my wife's account. So, I don't have direct access to it.
The source is a youtube vid. This is a public forum, not an academic setting requiring sources.

Feel free to search for the truth yourself since you are posting in a thread not believing the story. No skin off my salvation.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did simply answer.

The source is a youtube vid. This is a public forum, not an academic setting requiring sources.

Feel free to search for the truth yourself since you are posting in a thread not believing the story. No skin off my salvation.

No thanks.... it's your thread. If you can't be bothered to go search it, why on earth would anyone else trouble themselves?

No-- it's not an academic setting that requires any member to cite their sources.... but it is common courtesy to do so when asked.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thanks.... it's your thread. If you can't be bothered to go search it, why on earth would anyone else trouble themselves?

No-- it's not an academic setting that requires any member to cite their sources.... but it is common courtesy to do so when asked.
No ... but?! Sometimes you are a real jerk! I cannot do it. And I will not do it. And I explained this - simply and repeatedly. This is not an academic setting and it certianly is not a court of law where evidentiary requirements apply. Yet, you 'no-but' act like it is - even when pointed out to you and you theoretically agree that it isn't.

And there is nothing etiquette requires about documentation in sharing an experience. If you are so insecure that lacking documented evidence is a non-starter, that's on you.

Finally, this "courtesy" standard you are holding me to is absurd. In your world, is it courteous to keep badgering me for 'lack of credibility' unless I prove to you otherwise? Get over yourself! I don't have to prove anything to you. If you don't want to talk about the miracle of Oct 7 without a video of someone other than me explaining it, bye-bye.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sketchy if people don't want to reveal their source.
It's not that I don't want to. I don't have the source. (Are you even aware that Youtube sometimes removes videos?)

The "source" mentality shows how legalistic our society has become. I am telling you that I saw something with my own eyes. What kind of society ignorers witness who lack "sources?" I am the source for those reading this.

Reactions: Shittim and MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not that I don't want to. I don't have the source. (Are you even aware that Youtube sometimes removes videos?)

The "source" mentality shows how legalistic our society has become. I am telling you that I saw something with my own eyes. What kind of society ignorers witness who lack "sources?" I am the source for those reading this.

So it's more of a faith based thread rather than a scientific debate. I'm cool with that. I'm not sure what the big deal is. Havent you guys ever watched testimony videos?! Geez-ow Brothers!

I have seen several of the youtube videos that he's talking about where miracles have been happening all over Israel during the conflict. I may not have seen the same exact video that he's talking about, but I know of them. I watched one of these vids yesterday about a lady and her family that lived very near the border area where it all started.

It started, and then hamas converged on their little village and were going house to house killing everyone in their safe rooms....except this lady and her family. SHe began praying and praying hard. From her indoor camera system they watched the hamas terrorists walking around inside of her house opening all the doors looking for people. They came to her door where they were hiding...and just stood there and talked to each other. They never touched the door to their safe room. It was as if, they could not even see the door. Then for some reason they all left in a hurry. So fast that they forgot a case of ammunition sitting on their kitchen table!

I praised God when I watched this video! It just rang loudly of truth. God does that sort of stuff! I've read Psalm 91 before and have called upon the Lord to hide me from Police...and He did. Praise the Lord!

Some Testionial videos are so good that we want to talk about them! To share them with like minded christian brothers & sisters. But if you come into it with a heart full of skepticism already, will getting to see the actual video cause you to suddenly believe it? I doubt it! Oh ye of little Faith!

Reactions: Wrangler

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I think this woman is probably lying! (NOT!) But for expected request for "source"....here it is. The one I saw yesterday, not the one the OP spoke of.

You doubters need to watch more Testimony videos on youtube. They're all over youtube.

Reactions: GTW27

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No ... but?! Sometimes you are a real jerk! I cannot do it. And I will not do it. And I explained this - simply and repeatedly. This is not an academic setting and it certianly is not a court of law where evidentiary requirements apply. Yet, you 'no-but' act like it is - even when pointed out to you and you theoretically agree that it isn't.

And there is nothing etiquette requires about documentation in sharing an experience. If you are so insecure that lacking documented evidence is a non-starter, that's on you.

Finally, this "courtesy" standard you are holding me to is absurd. In your world, is it courteous to keep badgering me for 'lack of credibility' unless I prove to you otherwise? Get over yourself! I don't have to prove anything to you. If you don't want to talk about the miracle of Oct 7 without a video of someone other than me explaining it, bye-bye.

Let's review.

You posted about a video you saw, but didn't include in the post.

I asked about the video, so I could take a look.

You said you don't have to.

I agreed, but suggested you should.

You took offense.

I took no offense, -- but I'm the jerk. Got it.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of society ignorers witness who lack "sources?"

If one does not have a course to prove something... they should quit bringing it up.

This is like saying the Word of God teaches a certain thing, and then not having scripture references to back it up.

You took offense.

I took no offense, -- but I'm the jerk. Got it.

Hate it when that happens! laughing.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please allow this friendly reminder .
I dont even trust in my own self , nor in any other . TESTING ALL is a DIRE NECESSITY for all .
This is just a friendly reminder . BUT i will tell you WHO WE CAN TRUST , IN GOD IN CHRIST
and THE TRUTH IN THAT BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo for pope , time to clean house my friends . If ol donald whose claim was HE is no politician
can then run for the highest political job and win . WELL ol amigo who is no catholic
can run for pope too . TIME to clean house and preach JESUS CHRIST AGAIN . now raise those hands
my friends . IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building .

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe this?

Reactions: Ziggy