Your Opinion Please!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to a further reflection of pondering my post on “The Controlled Fall”, I would like to offer to Admin. that if they deem the content unsuitable for posting, they may remove it with my concurrence.

I’ve wanted to share that concept for a long time, to see what others think about it but I’ve decided that it may not be necessarily a good thing to share everything you think is or might be truth, because it can depend on the content. Though my intention is never to compete but always for us to learn and be encouraged together, I’m uncertain that it’s okay to share certain ideas that may generate more distaste than encouragement.

Judging from the replies I see, most are not too bothered by the article but for the sake of those who may silently be so, I’m offering this option.

I would like Admin. or anyone’s opinion, not necessarily about the thread, unless you also would like to include your input, but about the idea of posting it, but it’s okay if you choose not to reply. It’s a rare blessing to be able to share your heart, beliefs and ideas with others in “the household of God” without being judged.

Seated With Him (Eph 2:6) <><
Your Brother Bob (NC)