Your Story

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I was reading a post from Mustafa and it said he had been Islamic...I am really curious to hear his story. So Mustafa will you tell us your story of your conversion? And after he is done, perhaps others will tell their stories as well. I have told my story elsewhere here in Jewish in a Christian land.soooo I will tell a story told to me by CurtisWhit1234 instead... He and some of his blokes(he's Welch) were going out one evening, as his friend began to cross the street Curtis noticed an auto coming, but it was too late for him to stop his friend , so Curtis prayed..the auto's tyre went flat! God really answers Curtis' prayers!( the prayers of a righteous man availeth much) The bloke still was hit by the car, but the damage was diminished by the slowing of the car due to the flat. The bloke had a dislocated shoulder and had to stay over night in hospital(they never use the in front of hospital) Curtis led the guy to the LORD that night in hospital!!! A wonderful story , nu? Curtis is a wonderful young man.

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
Testimonies are powerful when told well. We are working on getting them down to 100 words or less, which I am struggling with. But we often will have people give their testimonies to our congregation during a church service. They really seem to reach out to alot of people and hit them right where they are then. When we gave ours, there were a few couples who wanted to join our Care Group just because we had mentioned how important it was for us.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Come on some one else tell us of how you came to know God or what God has done in your life. PLEASE????